It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medicaid enrollment surges, stirs worry about state budgets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The claim was made.

I just said that.

Do you think that everyone has to have a ticker tape scrolling below their face to make their opinion a valid one?

Or that ones own opinions are unimportant?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

The claim was made.
And I asked by whom.

Do you think that everyone has to have a ticker tape scrolling below their face to make their opinion a valid one?
No. But having an opinion based on facts would be a good starting point.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I already told you my facts.

I have heard the words "free healthcare" uttered many times. In many circumstances.

I have told you.. That's what I've heard.

I suppose you'll need a news source to verify this.

edit on 20-7-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You seriously think reducing, or hesitating to raise, the wages of a VERY small demographic will have a substantial impact? I wondered if they they taught economics in clown school. Apparently they at least try. And someone else's solution is to "just borrow more." What really just absolutely blows my mind is that absolutely no one seems to have any sort of issue with the ACA really just being a huge payday to the health insurance industry. There's really practically no reform whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you've never heard that you must live a privileged life. I hear it ALL. THE. TIME. Maybe you can can post an address, and next time I hear someone say it I'll have them write to you to verify themselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Just make the politicians take a pay cut, that will cover the missing money, but its easier to blame obama and the poor as usual.

Thanks for the propaganda course mr X, i learn so much from your threads lol.

Not to just poke you for the comment but,the cost of every elected official, high is it might be, is equivalent to a cheap pedicure compared to the gargantuan costs of socialized welfare assistance.

I think they should lose their pay too but, like our foreign assistance (bad as that is or may be), it isn't a significant cost.

The problem, as in any nation with a central bank, is the interest payments that are carried on the government debt. Want to save 10 or 20 trillion over the next 10 years? Nationalize the central bank, the fed.

Cheers - Dave

Isn't it amazing? I was flabbergasted when I found out that we still pay interest on WWI loans.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This will result in higher state taxes for the people that already are paying more than enough, for those that do not pay they have not worries at all.

Keep leaching the tax payer at state and federal.

Because Obma care main purpose was to rape the working class the very poor and those that do not work never qualified for the program anyway, that is why Obama crap needed to have states extending Medicaid, now the worries about state budgets are been heard, we all knew that is was coming.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join