It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to god like productions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm getting an error and can't get to the site. I was on last night.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This was posted just the other night and mentions god like productions. Now there's an HTTP 403 (Forbidden) Error. I've never posted anything that would get me kicked out. Anyone else having problems?

HOUSTON ON 12-27ANOTHER 9-11 WARNING FROM GERMAN INTELLIGENCE?By: Henry MakowIf you want to enjoy a peaceful and carefree Christmas, don't read this. Information predicting an act of nuclear terrorism in Houston on December 27 is circulating on the Internet. The source purports to be a former member of German Intelligence. He claims the CIA and FBI are again ignoring precise warnings from his organization, as they did before 9-11. He says Paul Wolfowitz, the Mossad and CIA are again behind the attack.The information was culled from an extended exchange Dec. 14-19 between an unknown "German Guy" and members of the Forum of "Godlike Productions," which caters to "conspiracy theories and the lunatic fringe." Many members ridiculed him but he was not deterred. It may be a hoax, a form of psychological terrorism. I hope and pray it is. It could even be propaganda designed to undermine US morale and create panic. I certainly don't want to be part of that.I have posted similar predictions that have turned out to be untrue. For example, the "White House Insider" from TBRNews.org went way out on a limb saying there would be an attack on Iran before the US election. Of course this didn't happen.Nevertheless this source sounds extremely credible. He seems to have sophisticated knowledge of Intelligence practice and a command of names and details. His description of the global power structure is worth considering by itself. He shows how the CIA and Mossad are instruments of London-based world finance. His revelations seem like the spontaneous act of a man of conscience who can see calamity ahead and now is appealing directly to the American people. Or he could be a clever impostor. Ultimately, you will make up your own mind.If there is the remotest chance that he is on the level, publicity might prevent an unspeakable tragedy.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Seems to be up now. My bet would be that their hosting company was either making some server updates or that they'd messed up on the permissions. The 403 error means that web-access to the file requested (godlike's index page in this instance) was disabled.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't think that the rather stupid "Houston" predictions had anything to do with it going down. One of my kids lives in Houston, and it was a pretty stupid "warning" thread. We read it and laughed.

I'm not sure if it was lamer than the original "German Guy" post, but it was definitly dumber than some of the Zetatalk nonsense I've seen posted.

Except for the kite-masquerading-as-Planet-x. I don't think I've seen anything to beat that for sheer stupidity.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Seems to be down again. I got a forbidden message.

Ive never posted anything there at all. Weird.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Working fine for me....I know they have banned alot of isps. Yours may be one of them...just a guess.

new topics

top topics

join