It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic or Faked - ISS Fly Through

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: roadgravel
Those "them", I guess.

The them that have been lying about a round world for a whole bunch of centuries now and have never been shown to be wrong.

I thought mariners figured out the curve years ago by observation. The top or mast of a ship disappears in the distance. That pesky 8 inches per mile due to the curve.

Actually, this is a more complex question than that. It isn't the disappearing, but the lack of perspective change. Ships in the horizon never appear slanted, and they must

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Is there a theory that the ISS doesn't exist and it's all fake material?

NASA even launches rockets with supplies, with one occasionally blowing up, to keep the cover up going?

There are many theories, just research NASA fakes stuff. This thread is about the ISS footage

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce

Is there a theory that the ISS doesn't exist and it's all fake material?

NASA even launches rockets with supplies, with one occasionally blowing up, to keep the cover up going?

There are many theories, just research NASA fakes stuff. This thread is about the ISS footage

How does one research something that's not true?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wait...what? This thread is really confusing. You think ISS tour videos are fake? Flat Earthers are a real thing?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

Flat earthers are fake, made up by NASA for the Lolz

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
Wait...what? This thread is really confusing. You think ISS tour videos are fake? Flat Earthers are a real thing?

So you obvious did not read the thread in the least. Why is the written English language confusing for you?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why is the written English language confusing for you?

So you obvious did not read the thread in the least.

Why is science and the earth being a globe confusing to you?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have uncovered lots of NASA lies.

Really make a thread on here with them OH don't use GIMP as having looked at your other thread re the Full sunlit image of the Earth you don't actually know what you are doing even when using simple things like contrast adjustment

You also seem to have the habit of directing members to your youtube videos do they need the hits

edit on 28-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Footage looks OK to me. Then again I'm not an expert in film techniques, but when you factor in that the ISS can be seen from Earth I think we can be sure that it's there and that there are people there.

I noticed some members have mentioned Flat Earth theory in the thread. Why? No-one is claiming the Earth is flat in this thread are they? Why are so many FE threads popping up these days? lol it's "Deny ignorance", not "Let's discuss the stupidest thing ever over and over".

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: roadgravel
Those "them", I guess.

The them that have been lying about a round world for a whole bunch of centuries now and have never been shown to be wrong.

I thought mariners figured out the curve years ago by observation. The top or mast of a ship disappears in the distance. That pesky 8 inches per mile due to the curve.

Actually, this is a more complex question than that. It isn't the disappearing, but the lack of perspective change. Ships in the horizon never appear slanted, and they must

Why would they appear slanted, the curve is very gradual also the ships are in water remember, at the distance they would be at the horizon if your around 6 ft tall if you are at sea level it's 3 miles (15840 FEET) your eyes could not resolve that.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel
I noticed some members have mentioned Flat Earth theory in the thread. Why? No-one is claiming the Earth is flat in this thread are they?

No, but the OP has a history of making ridiculous flat Earth claims, and to those who recognize his MO, this is clearly just another attempt at pushing his ridiculous ideas.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a.
edit on 30-7-2015 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2015 by ThreeDeuce because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join