It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic or Faked - ISS Fly Through

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would like you to take a look at this video www.youtube.com...
The time that I have in question is from 22 seconds to a minute and 45 seconds.

I would like your opinion, on if this footage is real, or if there is any possible way to fake this.

I ask this for a specific reason. I have uncovered lots of NASA lies. I do not know how far they reach. Many people propose that the ISS is a lie also, and that people do not spend lengthy time inside of it. There have been very many videos where people propose that THIS video or THAT image is faked.

I am not so certain. Of course on some other videos and images, I have believed it to be edited, and to me it is obvious. In this video, I am not sure at all. I don't see a way that this could be done underwater. I don't see this being shot in a studio somewhere.

Is there anyway to fake this? I don't think that cables and wires is possible (although they could be edited out afterwards). I also don't think that this can be in a watertank, as the his movements seem to support the idea that he is in zero gravity.

Opinions, ideas and comments Please.

Also, there is a few frames where he zooms past a mirror, and no abnormalities are obvious to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

I think it is pretty clear that the astronaut and therefore the ISS is in freefall by the motion you can see. That would not be possible underwater as it is presented in the video.
There is another way to achieve weightlessness though. Extreme altitude drops. Though I don't think there is an aeroplane that is big enough to contain what we see in the video either, that is also capable of those kinds of altitude drops.
In my opinion the video is real.
And the ISS can be seen from earth with a telescope or even good binoculars.
Cool video though, thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A couple more. Without ad revenue. For those who don't particularly want to "support" someone for doing nothing but recycling videos.

edit on 7/19/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I do wonder how he moves so fast, but jonjonj seems to have answered that. I am not any kind of an expert on that. It looks like other ISS videos I have seen otherwise. And I think this is my first post in RATS too

edit on 19-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce
I have uncovered lots of NASA lies.

Such as what exactly?

The video is real, why shouldn't it be?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I think it is pretty clear that the astronaut and therefore the ISS is in freefall by the motion you can see. That would not be possible underwater as it is presented in the video.
There is another way to achieve weightlessness though. Extreme altitude drops. Though I don't think there is an aeroplane that is big enough to contain what we see in the video either, that is also capable of those kinds of altitude drops.
In my opinion the video is real.
And the ISS can be seen from earth with a telescope or even good binoculars.
Cool video though, thanks.

Yes, I agree... this video isn't able to be debunked with the normal excuses. You are correct, the size is one problem that I have with it. Just thinking back now, it's odd that we don't get any external shot or view on that journey. That would have had to be a VERY large plane, and a VERY long altitude drop. Over a minute and 20 seconds!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I do wonder how he moves so fast

I first questioned this also. I thought that maybe he was being pulled on a dolly by the cameraman, but being able to see under him, brought that theory to a crash.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Such as what exactly?

1) NASA shows us videos and pictures of a spherical globe, and then we are told that we live on a pear shape
2) Satellites are missing from every NASA video that I have seen (except a few where they are launching them) - considering we are able to see them from Earth, wouldn't we also be able to see them from space? They would still reflect light, and there are many shots of the ISS looking at the hoizon with zero glints of satellites.
3) I have seen what I believe is faked NASA images and videos, and I have detailed them on my Youtube. Unfortunately, I am unable to share my youtube channel because of the ATS terms and conditions.
4) Zero American deaths in space EVER? I am very skeptical of this for several reasons, the number of people we have sent up there is large, the chance of equipment malfunction is large, the chance of environmental danger is large micrometeorites and solar radiation along with tons of space debris and thousand upon thousands of satellites, some that have exploded and crashed. Yet, zero deaths in space.... I'm sorry, but we are not that good.
5) The nonchalant attitude of the astronauts when they are suiting up to go out on a death defying spacewalk. They act like it is a walk in the park and their life is never in danger. Perhaps it isn't, and that's why there have been no deaths.
6) snorkels added to the space suit don't make sense, becuase a snorkel would get air from the top of the helmet. My problem with this is that water would not simply pool at the bottom of the helmet because we are in a zero g environment. in my mind, the only time a snorkel would work, is in a normal environment where air will populate the top of the helmet, and the water will drown the astronaut. I don't see this happening in space, and I also don't see enough water to drown someone being inside the space suit.
7) One astronaut in the ISS was talking about growing up in Maine, then he says that's across the nation from where they are filming right now. Wait, they are supposed to be up in space. That astronaut didn't recant that error on tape, and he looked visibly disturbed.

There are many other things, but this thread was not about proving NASA's lies, at all. I am merely asserting this video as one that I do not know how it could be faked. i am asserting this as a refutation that there are no astronauts on the space station. Yes, this is opposite of my view, but I do not ignore evidence.

I am not saying that this couldn't be faked .... I think that it could be, with sophisticated camera and editing, but I don't know that it was. I also have not evaluated the video for any supposed signs of editing.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Such as what exactly?

1) NASA shows us videos and pictures of a spherical globe, and then we are told that we live on a pear shape
2) Satellites are missing from every NASA video that I have seen (except a few where they are launching them) - considering we are able to see them from Earth, wouldn't we also be able to see them from space? They would still reflect light, and there are many shots of the ISS looking at the hoizon with zero glints of satellites.
3) I have seen what I believe is faked NASA images and videos, and I have detailed them on my Youtube. Unfortunately, I am unable to share my youtube channel because of the ATS terms and conditions.
4) Zero American deaths in space EVER? I am very skeptical of this for several reasons, the number of people we have sent up there is large, the chance of equipment malfunction is large, the chance of environmental danger is large micrometeorites and solar radiation along with tons of space debris and thousand upon thousands of satellites, some that have exploded and crashed. Yet, zero deaths in space.... I'm sorry, but we are not that good.
5) The nonchalant attitude of the astronauts when they are suiting up to go out on a death defying spacewalk. They act like it is a walk in the park and their life is never in danger. Perhaps it isn't, and that's why there have been no deaths.
6) snorkels added to the space suit don't make sense, becuase a snorkel would get air from the top of the helmet. My problem with this is that water would not simply pool at the bottom of the helmet because we are in a zero g environment. in my mind, the only time a snorkel would work, is in a normal environment where air will populate the top of the helmet, and the water will drown the astronaut. I don't see this happening in space, and I also don't see enough water to drown someone being inside the space suit.
7) One astronaut in the ISS was talking about growing up in Maine, then he says that's across the nation from where they are filming right now. Wait, they are supposed to be up in space. That astronaut didn't recant that error on tape, and he looked visibly disturbed.

There are many other things, but this thread was not about proving NASA's lies, at all. I am merely asserting this video as one that I do not know how it could be faked. i am asserting this as a refutation that there are no astronauts on the space station. Yes, this is opposite of my view, but I do not ignore evidence.

I am not saying that this couldn't be faked .... I think that it could be, with sophisticated camera and editing, but I don't know that it was. I also have not evaluated the video for any supposed signs of editing.

I can answer a few.

1) If youi email management, you MIGHT be able to list your Youtube site.
2) Some astronauts have logged many hours in spacewalks. Do you want them to to cry or cower?
3) The astronaut from Maine was referring to the area of the planet they were above.
4) Shape of a pear...sorta. "The shape of the Geode, as it is called, is nearly a perfect sphere, but because the earth is spinning, it is about 21.5 kilometers flatter at the poles, and bulged-out at the equator by about the same amount. There are also other 'higher-order' shape deviations which make the Earth slightly pear- shaped with a larger southern hemisphere surface area than in the northern hemisphere, but at a level of a kilometer or so in radial girth. The biggest effect, though, is its polar flattening. If you had a basketball to represent the Earth's spherical average shape, the flattening would be 21/6500 = about 1/300 the radius of the basketball or 1/32 of an inch...give or take." Earth shape

edit on 19-7-2015 by reldra because: My comp is going slow and having difficulty snipping. sorry for long quote.

It could be faked. Though the odds are low. Some people think the moon landing was faked and for good political reasons. My grandmother never belileved it, lol. Something in the back of my mind still wonders why the flag waves and a couple other details, but I am 99.999999999999999999% sure we landed there.

edit on 19-7-2015 by reldra because: typos, slow comp.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What does he say about a, "Roll in another ball court" for ? He needs to keep his orientation to up and down, even though there is no problem with visibility. I don't think that would be a problem in a fish tank in the same visibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is there a theory that the ISS doesn't exist and it's all fake material?

NASA even launches rockets with supplies, with one occasionally blowing up, to keep the cover up going?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Is there a theory that the ISS doesn't exist and it's all fake material?

Yes. It's called the flat Earth theory.
For which the OP is an advocate.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Something in the back of my mind still wonders why the flag waves

It doesn't. Just sort of hangs there.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I saw what is published as the ISS pass over my place Sat morning. Looks like Heavens-above.com is helping with the hoax. Wonder who make the bright light in the sky match their predictions.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Those "them", I guess.

The them that have been lying about a round world for a whole bunch of centuries now and have never been shown to be wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Those "them", I guess.

The them that have been lying about a round world for a whole bunch of centuries now and have never been shown to be wrong.

I thought mariners figured out the curve years ago by observation. The top or mast of a ship disappears in the distance. That pesky 8 inches per mile due to the curve.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I thought mariners figured out the curve years ago by observation. The top or mast of a ship disappears in the distance. That pesky 8 inches per mile due to the curve.

They have, but some youtubers have not caught up yet!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I would like you to take a look at this video www.youtube.com...
The time that I have in question is from 22 seconds to a minute and 45 seconds.

I would like your opinion, on if this footage is real, or if there is any possible way to fake this.

I ask this for a specific reason. I have uncovered lots of NASA lies. I do not know how far they reach. Many people propose that the ISS is a lie also, and that people do not spend lengthy time inside of it. There have been very many videos where people propose that THIS video or THAT image is faked.

I am not so certain. Of course on some other videos and images, I have believed it to be edited, and to me it is obvious. In this video, I am not sure at all. I don't see a way that this could be done underwater. I don't see this being shot in a studio somewhere.

Is there anyway to fake this? I don't think that cables and wires is possible (although they could be edited out afterwards). I also don't think that this can be in a watertank, as the his movements seem to support the idea that he is in zero gravity.

Opinions, ideas and comments Please.

Also, there is a few frames where he zooms past a mirror, and no abnormalities are obvious to me.

- No you havent.

- Of course this is real. Please use your eyes and common sense.

- Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Nope I disagree. Space is not across the country from Maine, but nice try. And there is no best perfect sphere, either is a sphere or is not. Pear shaped is not a sphere

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
What does he say about a, "Roll in another ball court" for ? He needs to keep his orientation to up and down, even though there is no problem with visibility. I don't think that would be a problem in a fish tank in the same visibility.

I am unsure what you mean. Please elaborate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join