It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Trend Among Dems

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, we could go back a long time ago but let's start with the Carter administration. Do you remember his failings?

edit on 22-7-2015 by thestillborn1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: olaru12

Fair enough.

I can see that my idea isn't popular.

Lately I never know when you are being sarcastic or serious, but your ire is always prominent in both.

I think you are the one that's fighting!

May you find some peace eventually....

Mine was an honest effort at finding compromise and a possible solution.

It stemmed from the utter frustration and the realisation that one man isn't going to solve anything.

I was looking at a different solution.

All I've gotten has been insults and derrision from the lefties. Guess I deserve that, lord knows you folks hate me.

But I do try and will continue to try.

I think Buzzy might even be on board with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thestillborn1

The entire narrative that Carter was a bad president is a propaganda ploy originally used to bolster the presidency of Reagan.

Carter was a moderate president that didn't do anything remarkable, or detrimental. Sadly, that line is still used today by the uninformed.
edit on 22-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Would you accept a compromise ticket with Bernie and Carson on it?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: thestillborn1

The entire narrative that Carter was a bad president is a propaganda ploy originally used to bolster the presidency of Reagan.

Carter was a moderate president that didn't do anything remarkable, or detrimental. Sadly, that line is still used today by the uninformed.

Carter lost the 1980 election because of the Iran debacle, rising prices, and rising interest rates.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's why we're here - to inform you (and others).

Carter gave up some of our strategic strongholds during his tenure. There are more examples also. Do your own due diligence.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I agree with the OP to an extent. I also don't post anything political on facebook. I therefore have friends of all political affiliations on there. I find that most people that do post anything political are conservative and that most of those posts are extremely negative. I don't find my left leaning friends and associates as negative or hateful. Just my observation. I find that all, yes I can say all, negative comments pertaining to physical appearance are republicans and most of that is against the Obama's. That's sickening. I will give you trumps hair. The left do insult trumps hair. That's the only exception.

I'm guessing you're not going further back than the inauguration of 2009 because The Left was openly and virulently engaged in some of the most disturbing attacks on a President I had ever seen when it came to G Bush. Or maybe it's selective memory.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ok so Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and Carnegie Mellon and Rockefeller funding ok Lexus and Saab not? Did I misunderstand?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Sounds like a "1%" agenda doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
No one who votes for Walker would accept Sanders on the ticket. but that is still my opinion....
humbly so

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: amazing
I agree with the OP to an extent. I also don't post anything political on facebook. I therefore have friends of all political affiliations on there. I find that most people that do post anything political are conservative and that most of those posts are extremely negative. I don't find my left leaning friends and associates as negative or hateful. Just my observation. I find that all, yes I can say all, negative comments pertaining to physical appearance are republicans and most of that is against the Obama's. That's sickening. I will give you trumps hair. The left do insult trumps hair. That's the only exception.

I'm guessing you're not going further back than the inauguration of 2009 because The Left was openly and virulently engaged in some of the most disturbing attacks on a President I had ever seen when it came to G Bush. Or maybe it's selective memory.

Or maybe it's more important to focus on what's going on currently than living in the past. And...we're also talking about making fun of people's looks. That's different. So....let's live in the present. Also, why do we have to play tit for tat. It's just wrong to make fun of anyone's looks. Period. Left or right.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

No one who votes for Walker would accept Sanders on the ticket. but that is still my opinion....
humbly so

Or vice a versa. NO one that votes for Sanders would accept Walker on the Ticket.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

humbly so

Is there any precedent that would indicate that?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yes we are talking about making fun of someone's looks. Comparing Bush to a chimp springs to mind immediately. Why suddenly we are only allowed to talk about current occupants of the WH? Democrats criticized Bush nonstop, not just his looks but the way he speaks, his IQ, his past, his this his that.....
I'm really no fan of Bush either, but the concept is the same.

edit on 22-7-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Gee... I must've been mistaken when I thought I noticed that it was mainly conservatives who describe black people as apes.... Are you for real? Or just trolling?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

All I've gotten has been insults and derrision from the lefties. Guess I deserve that, lord knows you folks hate me.

Hey - hold on......... what?

But I do try and will continue to try.

I think Buzzy might even be on board with it.

Yeah, in case anyone is wondering, I'm TOTALLY on board with it.

Not at all sure what your post is supposed to mean......
I don't hate you.

I'm just very happy that you see reason and logic.

edit on 7/22/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What?

No.

Tell me, xuen, have you ever listened to NPR?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Would you accept a compromise ticket with Bernie and Carson on it?

Hmm......

Not a big fan of Carson. Too religious.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Did I misunderstand?

No!! Not at all! You just decided to use the opportunity to sell your corporatist agenda.

edit on 7/22/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: xuenchen

What?

No.

Tell me, xuen, have you ever listened to NPR?

NPR is Professional propaganda.

They are very clever and place specific little pieces of well placed "subliminals" always in the right place at the right time.

Google: "" npr corporation propaganda ""

Many people are completely hoodwinked and hornswoggled.

Take a 2nd look and a better listen for a week or 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join