It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOPSECRETWRITERS.com pans MUFON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
TOPSECRETWRITERS.com pans MUFON

The author seems to take the role of a UFO researcher seriously, and argues that MUFON's training program is an expensive disappointment. He gives some real-world examples from recent cases.

www.topsecretwriters.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

people pay more than that for the broadband ,300 dollars , I had to stop reading the blog after that
surely as an opener its a bit lame , where else would they get the funding from to facilitate , people time and sweat ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It is pretty obvious the guy doesn't think much of MUFON, although I don't agree with pretty much everything he says about them. Discernment is not a quality that you will find with most UFO researchers anyways, and I can see the lack of that in this guy.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
As a former MUFON member I understand the uncomfortable feeling that comes w/ being asked for $ everytime you open your monthly journal. For a while it seemed interesting to become a field investigator,but after a few conversations, the state's director enlightened me to the fact that positions are given to people who are willing to pay& play the inhouse political games.There seemed to be a lot of infighting between the administration and regional directors over things that are not extremely important to people outside MUFON,or to ufo research in general. Agreed the database is not user friendly and the newish questionnaire is really long. MUFON is still a good place to register sightings,if you have patience,but it might be a better place for the feds to keep tabs on contactees/abductees.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
Jim, you knew MUFON folks in their early days and even lectured at one of their early symposiums.
What's your opinion of MUFON, then vs now? How have they changed, and why?

top topics

join