It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Over The Top

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

The one thing that boggles my mind is he is currently ahead in the polls. What does that say about the citizens who were polled. Scary!!

I can think of two reasons he is leading the polls.
1. His name is quite well known for being on tv for some years now so his might be the only name the citizen recognizes. If Honey Boowho were running, she might be coming in ahead of him!
2. People lie to pollsters. I do and I know several others who do so---especially the animated phone call polls.

And just for the record: I am old enough to remember what the Dems said when Ronald Reagan ran for president. They were so thrilled that they could print up pictures of him starring in a movie with a monkey! They were jumping for joy when he got the nomination because they were absolutely positive than Jimmy could clean his clock.

Also for the record---I'm supporting a campaign to draft Willie Nelson for president with Paul English as vice president. That would be a ticket I could get behind!
edit on 19-7-2015 by diggindirt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well.... That escalated quickly!

In all seriousness, that's some pretty interesting info. Wouldn't care to elaborate, would you?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I can do, but that depends what sort of info you would like me to share...

A U2U might be easier so I don't drift the thread too far though.

<< 1  2   >>

join