It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity & Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I wanted to share my recent strange experiences

I've never really paid to much attention to synchronicity, although i've often had weird coincidences happening. One that happens quite often is when i'm reading while the TV is on in the background and as i read a word someone on the tv says exactly the same at exactly the same time.

I've never thought of myself as psychic but over the last month or so i've had a few predictions come true

Firstly i had a vision of an oil tanker ship crash, there was one near Philadelphia shortly after
Secondly i had a dream of a hostage situation, the next day me and my sister were watching the news and we were both shocked when a report acme on about the bus hijacking in Athens
Thirdly i predicted an eathquake and unless you've been asleep for the last few days then i'm sure if you'll know all about the earthquakes in Asia

My fourth precition is an avalanche in or near a place which begins and possibly ends in an uncommon letter (eg Z,Y,K,X...)

When i was telling my dad yesterday he said maybe Zurich. This is where is gets spooky. About an hour after he said that i was reading a book "The Holographic Universe". It was a section on how our beliefs can manifest in our lives. I came across the word "Avalanche", i showed it to my family and jokingly said that it was a sign. I carried on reading, on the next page directly opposite the word "Avalanche" it said "Zurich"!!!! (When i say directly opposite i mean it, when the book is closed the words touch)

In the evening the film Tomb Raider was on TV. During the film Lara Croft receives a letter from her dead father which inside includes this quote:
"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour."
I had read this exact quote for the first time earlier that day in my book!

Also earlier that day i had gone to the park with my family as we walked through the gates at the entrance some distance relatives who i haven't seen for atleast a year walked in from the opposite direction.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Try explaining this to a co worker or anyone in your life. If you value their friendship or confidence, I would keep them to yourself. I have dreams that become true and strange events occur in my life that seems to be synchronized to events in the world, I have learned to accept them. I also want to share them with people, but I learned the hard way that it is always better to keep these kind of experience to yourself.

It is almost like waking up and finding out that you are speaking in a different language. I can't explain it, and I have stopped from sharing it with people, unless you like the idea of having your neighbor call you the neighborhood satan as you walk by.

new topics

join