It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here supporting or knows anyone supporting Jeb Bush??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This sounds like a strange question, but I think it has to be asked. Is anyone here supporting or knows anyone supporting Jeb Bush? Not why are you supporting Jeb, but are you.

The only time I ever saw a post regarding Jeb on my facebook page, the guy said AmericaTM(since it's a corporation) has already decided that Bush will be the next president, this was about 2-3 years ago. Since then, the only time I see his name is when my facebook feed is trying to indoctrinate me or someone on ATS is railing against him. I never see him mentioned by an individual or a group in a positive light.

Has anyone said, they are voting for Jeb, have a friend that says they are voting for Bush, seen a personal or group post supporting Jeb, seen a sign, button, bumper sticker, anything???

Is every Jeb supporter in the closet, or are his poll numbers fake?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The latest trends with the cons is:

#1 If you support/vote for Jeb - don't admit to it. You will lose what is left of your talking points.

#2 If someone claims you are right-winger just say you are a "Libertarian." It's hip and trendy and It will get them off your back.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
This sounds like a strange question, but I think it has to be asked. Is anyone here supporting or knows anyone supporting Jeb Bush? Not why are you supporting Jeb, but are you.

The only time I ever saw a post regarding Jeb on my facebook page, the guy said AmericaTM(since it's a corporation) has already decided that Bush will be the next president, this was about 2-3 years ago. Since then, the only time I see his name is when my facebook feed is trying to indoctrinate me or someone on ATS is railing against him. I never see him mentioned by an individual or a group in a positive light.

Has anyone said, they are voting for Jeb, have a friend that says they are voting for Bush, seen a personal or group post supporting Jeb, seen a sign, button, bumper sticker, anything???

Is every Jeb supporter in the closet, or are his poll numbers fake?

I'm not a Jeb supporter, nor will I ever be.

That being said, a friend of mine indicated that while he was at the Greyhound Bus station in Amarillo Texas, he overheard two guys talking and one guy said his Aunt, who he referred "Crazy Carla" had told him she was a big Jeb Bush supporter. He said that she told him that one evening when she was playing a game she called "Lighthouse" where, while nursing a bottle of Jack in one hand and holding a flashlight in the other, she stands on the roof of her house and turns slowly in a circle to ward off approaching UFO space ships, one of which she claims scooped up and abducted her 12 year old daughter, "Wheezy". (he said "Wheezy" is called Wheezy because when she breathes she wheezes because she likes to nap in the Meth Lab in the garage).

Anyway, Wheezy was a big loss because she had 6 toes on each foot and 6 fingers on each hand and Crazy Carla had big plans for making money on Wheezy as an attraction at the Circus.

So far, that's the only Jeb Bush supporter I've ever heard of.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Considering Jebs actions in Florida with his 10-20 gun law.

I will never support him.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Fill me in when you can explain the differences between Jeb and Hillary!

Not much of a difference other than the "Tribe" they belong too?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

No.
And
No.
Understandibly.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No,

Not a single person I know.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I know a few people who support Bush. One person is actually a democrat voter usually but says Hillary is untrustworthy because "what women would put up with Bill" and benghazi issues. He believes Jeb Bush has the experience necessary because he could pull on his father's and brother's experience.

I also know a few Hillary supporters and even one lady who likes Donald trump. I tend to seek opinions outside of my own, it helps to be well rounded on opinions

Personally I'm rooting for Ben Carson.

ETA: I don't know a single person who supports Chris Christie and I visit New Jersey regularly. I know people who voted for him as governor but won't support him for president.
edit on 7/19/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I know a few people who support Bush. One person is actually a democrat voter usually but says Hillary is untrustworthy because "what women would put up with Bill" and benghazi issues. He believes Jeb Bush has the experience necessary because he could pull on his father's and brother's experience.

I also know a few Hillary supporters and even one lady who likes Donald trump. I tend to seek opinions outside of my own, it helps to be well rounded on opinions

Personally I'm rooting for Ben Carson.

ETA: I don't know a single person who supports Chris Christie and I visit New Jersey regularly. I know people who voted for him as governor but won't support him for president.

I like Ben Carson as well! I am just disappointed as to how he gets virtually no coverage whatsoever! But I guess that is the problems with politics in this day and age, it is based upon who has the most money? Kinda defeats the whole purpose of an election when those who get the most publicity have already been bought and paid for by BIG MONEY don't ya think?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am opposed to Jeb only for one basic reason: it is a dangerous precedent to set for our country.

I don't know anyone for Jeb
Likewise, everyone I know can't stand the very thought of Hillary

Who I like right now: Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker
That could change as I learn more, but that's where I am currently leaning.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is a really funny question. I don't know anyone who outwardly supports Jeb Bush....no one says it to me...or says it publicly. Oh they'll say they hate Obama or they want a republican in the white house at all costs...but no one ever says they support or want Jeb Bush.

It brings up another point. Does anyone every admit to Listening to Rush Limbaugh? LOL yet he has millions of listeners....listeners who are too afraid or embarrassed to admit it in public.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't know how much faith I put in any polling numbers. So much of it depends upon how the question is phrased and the context provided.

If you ask me whether I'd rather have a dislocated elbow or a broken middle toe, I'd go with middle toe. That doesn't mean I want to break a toe.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
The latest trends with the cons is:

#1 If you support/vote for Jeb - don't admit to it. You will lose what is left of your talking points.

#2 If someone claims you are right-winger just say you are a "Libertarian." It's hip and trendy and It will get them off your back.

. . . . aaand we've just heard from the Hillary Campaign!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The media wants Jeb.
Wall Street wants Jeb.

The media also wants Hillary.
Wall Street also wants Hillary.

What we want?

Doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The media wants Jeb.
Wall Street wants Jeb.

The media also wants Hillary.
Wall Street also wants Hillary.

What we want?

Doesn't matter.

If we try, sanders can overcome Hillary he's already on the threshold....on the right can anyone overtake bush? Trump is getting all the press.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

That's why I'm voting for Sanders in the primaries here. I had to register as a democrat to do it!

Who I vote for in the general election??

Dunno yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
I am opposed to Jeb only for one basic reason: it is a dangerous precedent to set for our country.

I don't know anyone for Jeb
Likewise, everyone I know can't stand the very thought of Hillary

Who I like right now: Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker
That could change as I learn more, but that's where I am currently leaning.

Bet you or anyone else it will be Hillary as our next president.

Obama first black president! Also the first black president who has created one of the worst racial divides in this country since he was elected twice? The Global Elite chose Obama over Hillary, and I can guarantee you the only reason she and her ego went along with it was the promise she would be elected next!

Now it is time to show the world we can elect a FEMALE president! Hillary will further the agenda of bringing this country to it's knees by bowing down to the United Nations and allow MORE Muslims refugees to flood into the country. Look at the EU! To my Peaceful Muslim friends on ATS, I am not attacking you or your religion, just those who choose to use it as an excuse to murder others who are not believers.

Hillary will continue our downfall and death as a sovereign nation by doing everything we are seeing being done in the EU!

Then when austerity hits due to the fact our country is broke? Welcome the Amero!

Taking all bets, unless of course martial law is declared and Obama becomes King....

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We are way, way early in the process. So much can happen in the next 15 months. Poll numbers are indicative of a very shallow spur of the moment feeling and can evaporate overnight.

Trump lacks one thing critical to getting the nomination - a group of politically savvy advisers to whom he will listen. If he obtains that and actually follows some sage advice, coupled with his name recognition he could be a formidable opponent.

His ego won't allow it. And that's another reason he'd suck as a President. Trump wants to rule by decree, and thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. My fondest hope for Trump is that he can hang in long enough to actually have to formally debate someone. Just for the entertainment factor.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1. Jeb will raise more money, which makes everyone else 2nd place losers.

2. Jeb has the most administrative experience, unlike this nation's suffering through Obummer.

3. Jeb has a long list of government experienced family friends to make a cabinet that will not bend over and take it in he hind end from foreign threats such as Putin, Iran, N Korea etc. ....whereas Obummer gave us blatant traitors such as Hillary and Kerry and all those justice dept cronies.

4. If you hate Jeb, say hello to my avatar.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I do know a few. Even some Dems.

But right now there are so many people running on the Republican side, people can find someone closer to their views.

You need to ask this question again when it's down two 3 or 4 Republicans. Jed will still be in that mix. And that's when it will really matter.

For example, if it came down to Cruz, Trump and Jeb, I think you'd find a groundswell of support for Jeb.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join