It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if Allah is god of "mercy" ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: buster2010
Allah is the same God the Christians and Jews worship Muslims just use a different name. These people in groups like ISIS are not Muslims just like people that want to deny food shelter and healthcare for the poor are not Christian. Just because a person calls themselves something doesn't mean they are part of that group.

No.

Allah and YHWH are not the same. Not at all.

Promoting that bullcrap is just wrong. It would be like comparing / saying that the huffington post and the drudge report are the same.

oncedelivered.net...
www.answering-islam.org...
www.truth-that-matters.com...

Jesus vs. Isa

oncedelivered.net...

And here we have another example of somone who is posting ignorance.

Firstly the website AnsweringIslam. Is know for falsifying scripture and twisting its meaning to fit arguments . They have been refuted many times fold on eact topic they try to present as fact .

In FACT! I just proved this point on another thread Whos contributer was posting rubish from the very same site .

Allah is how we adress the name of "God" . its a single and it can't be associated with multiples . it wouldn't make sens linguistically.

Example in english you can say "the gods" this is attaching multiples to god him self.

You can't say "the Allah's " it won't make sens in Arabic .

Thus it would negate the tawheed (oneness of Allah)

God is one but know to others by differing names and personal conviction.

To sugest their is more than one god then Ill proudly call you a pegan.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Bravo! What a great explanation!

If I could applaud you I would!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks, Kapusta, appreciate it!

a reply to: Murgatroid
Hey Murgatroid!

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Please don't misconstrue what I am about to say, but don't ignore the possibility that you may have been horribly deceived.

I am willing to entertain this. Are you also?
You often post on here about how religion is the root of all evil, which could make sense (I don't agree, but it could, I suppose), but I generally stay away from your arguments, because you seem to have a peculiar blindspot when it comes to your own beliefs. You believe in Jesus, you believe in the Bible, you believe in God, yet somehow what you follow isn't a religion? Does it only count as a "religion" when it is a belief system that you don't follow?

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The word to ascend used in Isaiah 14 when Lucifer says “I will ascend into heaven…I will be like the most High”, is in Hebrew “Allah” Strong’s #5927. Allah translates “to ascend.” Allah is the “fallen one” who wants to ascend into heaven. Allah is another title for Satan, the fallen one. The correct pronunciation of “elohim” is “allah-hay’m.” Allah means gods, powers, or angels. In this sense, fallen angels.

I'm sorry, but you (or more accurately, wherever you quoted that from) is colossally and ridiculously mistaken. Luckily, Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages that share many, many, many, roots, so I can explain to you how:

You mentioned Strong's H5927, referring to עָלָה ('alah), spelt Ayin-Lamed-He. Not Aleph, if you'll notice, but Ayin. Despite Ayin not having an equivalent in english (usually transliterated as " 'a " with the apostrophe, to signify the voiced pharyngeal fricative), this doesn't mean it is replaceable with Aleph.

If you read the link I provided, you'll see that עָלָה ('alah) even has an equivalent in arabic, علا (prononced the same) meaning to rise or surmount.

"Allah", on the other hand, is spelt الله- Aleph-Lamed-Lamed-He, to use the hebrew names for the arabic letters. Or to do even better, let me link Strong's H426 for אֱלָהּ (elah), spelt Aleph, Lamed, He, and meaning "God".

So it is pretty obvious which one the arabic word الله (Allah) is derived from.

Coming back to your initial statement addressed to me, now that you know what you know, are you going to ignore the possibility that you have been horribly deceived, or are you going to keep peddling the same thing over and over, knowing it is false?

edit on 19-7-2015 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
*double facepalm* seriously?

There is a reason they are called the Abrahamic religions. Because they all worship the God of Abraham. Yahweh and Allah are the same entity. The goatherders (and I'm referring to Jews, Christians, and Muslims when I say that) may differ wildly on the manner of the worship but its all aimed at the same dude. With a side of crazy "I impregnated a virgin with myself, so I could sacrifice myself to save my followers from myself" in the case of the Christians.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: buster2010

Fine, use this one only. Might help if you actually read it.

oncedelivered.net...

oncedelivered.net...

Instructions: Actually read it instead of playing the wise monkey game.. LOL

Yes I did read it and it's a load of BS. Let's look at the jokes he asks to prove his point.

Does God know me?

In this he is not able dispute that Allah doesn't know everyone. In fact he goes as far as to imply that there is more than one God. This is where he fails at it. Who is the partner of God? Is he implying there is a male and female God?

Does God love me?

He says that Allah doesn't love a person because he sends them to hell. Read his response to that when it comes to Yahweh you will see he purposely leaves out that Yahweh does the exact same thing.

Did God die for me?

Allah didn't die for anyone just like Yahweh didn't die for anyone because God cannot die.

Did God die for us? Only the God of the Bible sent His Son to die for us, securing eternal life for those who trust in Him.

God sent all of his followers to die because that is what we humans do we die.
Like I said using Islamophobe sites to back up your statement is a joke.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

its better you all dont use the word "god", because 90% religious people (all of them) are brainwashed to think of a Personality in the sky (an alien even). the words Allah and Yahweh describe the 2-dimensional (not 3 because you can never see beyond IT) Transcendental GOODness out of which we all AWOKE (not "created"). thus Allah and Yahweh (BRAHMA in Kamanism) is the Background Plane to Human Cognition itself, OUT of which all the Lower personality gods came / were manufactured by humans. the Nothing out of which the "big bang" of astrophysics came, and is Epistemologically "unknowable", since all matter and concepts have to be 3-dimensional.

so it was not Allah nor Yahweh who told the medieval butchers of ISNL to cut the heads off children and murder hundred thousand others "in the name of allah", so we need Moslems in the world to make this CLEAR, but generally they are too frightened to seem as if opposing their own Book.

such Acts and Attitudes are the work of Devils (djinns of Iblis) pretending to be god, and they get away with too much of it because of Not enough OPPOSITION by the Good moslems of the true Allah.....

edit on 20/7/15 by MasterKaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting tid bit i found out. Ishmail wasnt the prophesized first born. Remember the deal/prohecy was told to Abraham and Sarah. NOT her handmaiden as many mis interpret. Still Ishmail was also going to get blessed because he was part abrahams loins,but not the full blessing that Isaac was to get.

Also something else. Did you know "eve" didnt actually bite a apple but had sex with someone other than adam. Cain Isnt part of Jesus bloodline. research it yourself if ya dont believe it. The name of who Begat who is missing for Cain.

As to the OP. You have to judge each on their own merit alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join