It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were an aliens species and I discovered present day Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would incinerate it into a smoking pile of charcoal.

Although we, as a species, are capable of creating many things of beauty..... music, poetry, art, etc... Our capability of destruction is much much greater.

We should be considered about the level of pond scum by any advanced civilization that my discover us.

My 50 cents worth... used to be 2 cents... but with inflation and all.....

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

So if you were an alien you would see our potential for violence, and your first reaction would be to use violence so powerful the entire world burns.

You seem pretty violent mr alien. Chill out. Fix your logic. Lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Although we, as a species, are capable of creating many things of beauty..... music, poetry, art, etc... Our capability of destruction is much much greater.

We should be considered about the level of pond scum by any advanced civilization that my discover us.

Spoken like a true demon would. After all their portrayal is all about ending humanity.
Maybe we are not perfect but we can only effect (or infect if you are so inclined to think that way) one little blue dot in the universe.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If? Maybe all you would be doing is eradicating your own flesh and blood? So, you would in effect be admitting that you are just as evil as those that are here. What happened to forgive and turn the other cheek or rehabilitation back into society after a term of incarceration first?

Death penalty for all huh? No wonder we are so anxious to meet you guys!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
wow... the replies support the initial post.

Remember, this is a rant thread..... doesn't mean it is a belief... just a feeling.

Continue on my human friends... this will only get better the more replies!!

PS: I have pop corn and the more you post, the more you support this thread... it is an enigma wrapped within an enigma.
edit on R322015-07-19T00:32:20-05:00k327Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

wow... the replies support the initial post. Remember, this is a rant thread..... doesn't mean it is a belief... just a feeling.

explain?

My post was quite nice you little bubble face.

this thread is no enigma.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Like I said if I were an alien race,,, of which I obviously am not.

I don't know what explanation you are looking for.

All I am saying is that human beings potential for violence outweighs it potential for peace.

It is just a rant post,,, not a moral debate.

edit on R372015-07-19T00:37:33-05:00k377Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R382015-07-19T00:38:06-05:00k387Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I wish we could all transcend into a higher state of intelligence and realize that hate and selfishness gets us knowhere as a people. I wish the day where we can call eachother brother and sister will come and we would act unanimously to better the lives of ourselves as well as the earth and all its inhabitence. To do away with hate, war, selfishness and violence would be a glorious day. I dream of a day when noone would be killed or mudered, a day where everyone would have no appetite for wealth or power, aday when all people would be quenched of thirst and hunger and sleep in a soft bed.
That would be the the day
That would be a day
The day humanity would achieve full potential.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I didn't debate any morals.

We disagree, my world is beautiful.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Ur-Quan prison planet shield.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Like I said.. if I were an alien species...

My response to discovering humans would be the same as some humans suggest about their fellow humans... turn their land into a glass parking lot.

If you can not think outside of the box, you are doomed forever to live in it.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If I were an Aliens - I would teaches the human - that trolling is a art.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Two words

Chuck
Norris

Even the evil alien overlords would have to either voluntarily bow down, or do so after a roundhouse drop kick.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hmm ! I think I would just laugh at the pathetic earthlings, how very quickly they are squandering their planets resources, and degrading the environment they live in.

Not to mention their predisposition for killing each other, despite their claims to be
" Civilised " ( !!! )

... And it seems they dream of one day populating the universe ? Not the remotest chance !
They will destroy themselves long before they join the interstellar club...

Well, they are only animals... Sorry, no, that is an affront to all the other creatures they share planet Earth with...

" if I were an alien species and I discovered present day earth "

.....I would move on very quickly !

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Two words

Chuck
Norris

Even the evil alien overlords would have to either voluntarily bow down, or do so after a roundhouse drop kick.

They would time travel back in time to prevent his birth, but only after getting their butts handed to them from the round houses. We would at this time not have knowledge of a Chuck Norris unless we lived in the time when they first encountered him. We see no evidence of epic alien owning round houses and we do know of the supreme being Chuck Norris so we can assume they gave up having to waste their time getting round housed so epically that they gave up coming here to avoid the whole ordeal.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Incinerating the world outright is a bit much. Maybe a warning of "You have 2 generations to get your sh&^ straight and act like worthy beings." Then bring out the EOTWAWKI ultimatum. Humanity might actually buck up a whole lot if they have a reason to. Such as continuing to exist.
edit on 7/19/2015 by Nyiah because: Fixed botched italics

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe...

They would use covert operations to gain control of our governments and military.

They would maybe take over our media networks without us realizing it, and slowly but softly mold us into the kind of populace they will accept in their club where they could assert total control.

There is a pattern of this from our own western governments, are they guided, or is this a natural progression of humanity?

I do hate to say this, but all this taming of society that we all oppose so much could be a nasty medicine for our own good.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Wow, if a christian said that we would be condemned by all, though its what we believe

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

If I were an alien from that same species I would probably find myself in that awkward social event where you have to explain to all your friends that uncle Marvin isn't a complete psychopath. He just likes to get drunk and f**k with with indigenous species. But... In my heart I'd know; uncle Marvin is a psychotic D*** who f****d up my science project.

Captain obvious alert: uncle Marvin is the alien destroying mankind.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

This is what you get when "do what thou wilt" permeates society.

But then some, even in this thread, feel they are on the verge of complete enlightenment.

What a pathetic deception they have fallen for.

Look around, ATS is a microcosm, and it is imploding.

Lines are drawn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join