It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Root of White Supremacy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I literally have no goddamn idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Point is, both groups at this rally, are at the low end of the Intelligence Quotient.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Figures, it had something weird about.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

J Edgar Hoover, was Half Negro. That's why he ignored the Mafia and organised crime, and went after the KKK. The Mafia had pics of him as a cross dresser. So he was stuffed from the start. He got the G men to follow the KKK's main Lawyer and caught him crossing the state line with a prostitute, a Federal offence for which he was arrested, the ensuing court case caused a massive drop in KKK membership. The whole thing is a testament to hypocrisy, as J Edgar was homosexual, at the time it was a mental illness.

The KKK was bad for Mafia business practices, all that prohibition would not go down to well, the KKK also hated Jews, Polaks, and Papists. So it was no wonder, everyone was out to get them, because they hated everyone, including the Papist Kennedys when JFK decided to push Bills to end racial segregation, in the South, it was more as an insult to the KKK than any, moral fair play clause.

With these types of people manipulating the system, at some stage you would have to conclude that the thugs had taken over America many generations ago, well they would as they didn't play by the rules. So now we have a Psychopathic Dysfunctional society. Which never gave a toss for the common man whether white or Black, who's interest was only to spread disharmony, and fear. "Divide Imperium" Or Divide and rule. Which only happens when a majority of the population is as thick as they are now and getting thicker by the day.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I didn't even notice the pissy pants - shows how observant I can be. Photoshop or not, racism is fear personified (and it's not like any population is immune from racism, white/black/asian/semetic/etc ). The only way forward is integration. When the US was founded, many white populations were looked down upon racially - Italians, Irish, Slav, etc. Most of those populations were integrated into society, and today, there isn't the same racism against those populations then there was in the 1700-1800-early 1900's.

It's the division that causes strife - you can see it still in the secular combat between Sunni and Shiite Muslims, the multiple ethnic/tribal/political disputes plaguing Africa, and you can still see the racial divisions in the US, and Europe. White Europeans and those of African decent, or any other ethnicity can cooperate - there are overwhelming examples of it everyday, yet so many buy into the madness for reasons I can't seem to fathom.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!

You all are starting to sound like those two groups of morons.

KNOCK IT OFF!! Some of you need to maybe think about calling it a night, and taking a little break.

The personal back and forth stops right now.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The root of bigotry is ignorance, fear is just a byproduct.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I dunno. I think fear is primal, but we're supposed to learn what ti be afraid of and what not to be. Other groups of humans shouldn't scare anyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I do not fear anything or anyone, so I guess I missed out on that primal chromosome. Fear comes from a lack of understanding and from a false sense of pride. Propaganda is responsible for creating this racial fear and is done on purpose to continue the segregation of civil worlds.

It is taught and handed down from generation to generation and this is how fear is continued to play a role, as a byproduct of intentional fear-mongering by all civilizations being controlled by a select group of people that want the turmoil it brings with all races.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Considering both of these racists groups would target me and my family as an enemy, to hell with them both.

edit on 19-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

What a schadenfreude this is, I feel sorry for you

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
ATS is falling apart.

the conflict and hate here is thick.

time to turn off again.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Not quite the same but similar, in Australia, as I am sure the well informed amongst us are aware, the following happened...

Anti-Islam Vs Anti-Racism Melbourne Australia

An anti islam (or in layman terms, white australia only group) conflicted with an anti racism group.

There was hate on both sides, neither redeemed themselves.

Where was the 'Tolerance for all' peacefull rally ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join