It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. US General Wesley Clark Promotes Internment of 'Radicalized' US Citizens on MSNBC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

They are looking for radicalized homeland terrorists, "those who lost a job, a girlfriend, or who's family is not happy here"? That pretty much sums up most of the American public. Everyone has lost a BF, a GF, a wife or a job....and the very way our government has been treating its people the past few years, I don't know many that are truly happy as a family anymore.

Our government psychopaths (like this general) needs to be locked in those camps actually. They are the REAL threat to America by creating tyrannical policies that enslave us, turning the police into a militarized entity to circumvent turning our own military on us, letting those militarized police run roughshod over the public by letting police violently beat, rape and murder innocent Americans on a daily basis, and then the courts letting them go scott free, while sometimes blaming the innocents for what happened. Telling the American public that just because you lost a loved one....that you are a potential terrorist, that needs to be locked in an Internment Camp as if you were a terrorist from another country. All these things and more are proof that OUR GOVERNMENT needs to be in internment camps.......not people who simply disagree with YOU.....the REAL terrorists. We know this, and the rest of the world knows this.

The only ones who don't know that they are terrorists are the government themselves. Typical, narcissistic government behavior. The funny thing is that they spend so much of OUR money, to study what a psychopath is....yet they can't even notice it when they look in the mirror.

When any government speaks of putting its own people in internment camps.....we are only a hair's width away from being in a Hitleresque government.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The day it became a crime for one to sleep freely on this earth, the day local government's law enforcement began issuing five hundred dollar “camping” tickets to drifters caught napping in public parks, along with jail time for said warrants, was the day that I understood what it meant to be a "self-radicalized lone wolf."

Government is nothing more than a bunch of groveling busybodies who's possible purpose in life is to perfect the art of hypocrisy and the science of professional panhandling.

edit on 19-7-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He knows we are between a rock and a hard place. Tens of thousands of potential radical muslims have been brought into our country in recent years. Nobody stopped to think how easily radicalized they can become....overnight even. Now, here we sit like ducks in a pond.

It is time to stop being so PC and have a real discussion about this so-called "fundamental transformation of America".

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: grandmakdw

When you have a progressive on a progressive network espousing progressive ideology, what else is there left to say?

How is this a progressive ideology??

Since when are the progressive the ones saying we need to round up people?

Progressives have embraced an authoritarian approach to government.

They get to dictate what is best for all of us.

We see it every day.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If you disagree with what he says...

....THAT will be the yardstick they use to determine if you are radicalized.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The retired General has an unpopular opinion...go figure.

He likes how things used to be done and wishes we would return to that era....er... Have you ever noticed that is a common theme with many groups?

I have to say that I'm very disappointed in General (Ret) Clark's remarks. I've always found him reasonable and thoughtful in the past.

EDIT -

This distrubed me enough that I briefly looked into it and found this piece from a source I don't know that might provide some answers. He may be being paid for 'selling' this internment idea as it appears that his financial prospects are well not the greatest:

dealbreaker.com...

This piece is largely quotes from Bloomberg's "Wesley Clark: The Penny-Stock General.

Well, the economy’s been in the toilet and its not like Clark is going to hit 40 mil by collecting his Army pension. Sitting on boards is like arbitrage if you play it the right way…

All but one of the 10 lost value during Clark’s tenure. Three went bankrupt shortly after he left their boards, and the chief executive officer of one pleaded guilty to fraud.

Yikes.

A sad state of affairs where a retired officer has to go begging and even more depressing that one would compromise his integraty in such a way.
edit on 19-7-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He is 100% totally corrct and it will happen eventually, the sooner the better.

I find your opinion vile.

Of course I think your either a Blatant Shill or troll but if you truly believe that you are a tyrant of the worst kind.

Of course your entitled to your vile little opinions, unlike you I wont champion the imprisonment of people on just thoughts alone only actual crimes.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

This type of camp would be the extreme of that, progressives are not about that.

And conservatives have never been for locking up people suspected of being terrorist right?

Gitmo ring any bells?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here's an example of the Wesley Clark of old:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So you're comparing GITMO to internment camps?

This is what I mean about progressive ideology.

Just like Obamacare, it was all wonderful and progressives wanted to own it until it sucked, then it became a republican idea.

So MSNBC, a network that embraces progressive ideology, features Clark ( a well known progressive) who spouts internment camps. . . .

And all of a sudden, it's a republican concept?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

The guy is a total hypocrite, billing himself as the progressive "peace guy" when his entire career has been spent preparing and executing war plans, most notably in Kosovo.

This jackass:

Incident at Pristina Airport

"I'm not going to start World War III for you, sir."

BEWARE statists in uniform.
edit on 7/19/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He is 100% totally corrct and it will happen eventually, the sooner the better.

I find your opinion vile.

Of course I think your either a Blatant Shill or troll but if you truly believe that you are a tyrant of the worst kind.

Of course your entitled to your vile little opinions, unlike you I wont champion the imprisonment of people on just thoughts alone only actual crimes.

We are not in all out war yet. When we are, enemies will be treated like enemies. Been that way since the first rock war over a watering hole.

Thanks for all the monikers, vile, shill, troll, tyrant, you really try to lay it on thick.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

This is terrifying, but not exactly unexpected. It is the depressed, anyone they want to call radicalized (by anything), the medicated (ads for prescription medications are 70% of all TV advertising).

Even people who worked on the campaign to elect Ron Paul were on 'watch lists'. I wonder if the college student I saw interviewed finally got herself off the list.

And we have brand new FEMA camps all over the country that sit empty, just waiting. Well, I think they are still empty.

edit on 19-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

More or less, people rounded up and held for no reason were sent there.

I am saying it isn't exclusive to either how about that.

You think there is no one on the republican side that would be all for this type of camp?

So MSNBC, a network that embraces progressive ideology, features Clark ( a well known progressive) who spouts internment camps. . . .

I'll make sure to remember that when Ann Coulter or Bachman says some bat# crazy stuff on fox.

God forbid he say something they didn't know he was going to say.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

This is what I mean about progressive ideology.

Just like Obamacare, it was all wonderful and progressives wanted to own it until it sucked, then it became a republican idea.

And all of a sudden, it's a republican concept?

Obviously GITMO is not the same. It shouldn'e exist anymore, but there have been multiple setbacks to ending it or moving it. Obama did try to move it and/or empty it.

Obamacare is based on Romneycare. Which Romney liked quite a lot until it's main ideas were to be used by a democrat. I like Obamacare. So, I didn't dump it. Actually, it isn't dumped.

I think what Clark is spouting is an intelligence idea, as in CIA or another agency or agencies. I don't really picture Obama personally planning this.

edit on 19-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He knows we are between a rock and a hard place. Tens of thousands of potential radical muslims have been brought into our country in recent years. Nobody stopped to think how easily radicalized they can become....overnight even. Now, here we sit like ducks in a pond.

It is time to stop being so PC and have a real discussion about this so-called "fundamental transformation of America".

I didn't know you were a progressive.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'll make sure to remember that when Ann Coulter or Bachman says some bat# crazy stuff on fox.

lolz

When haven't you all done that?

I find this amusing.

You can't insult the source, because it's MSNBC, the bastion of progressive ideology.
One of your more outspoken progressives was the one doing the talking.

And it simply confirms the authoritarian mindset of that ideology.

I mean, c'mon! This is so anti-freedom that the ghost of Stalin is probably looking at this and saying, "Dayum! That's harsh!"

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Insult MSNBC all you want, I agree they are just as bad as Fox.

That doesn't some how make it all progressives think like MSNBC.
Or that since one person said it one MSNBC, it not becomes progressive law.

I mean, c'mon! This is so anti-freedom that the ghost of Stalin is probably looking at this and saying, "Dayum! That's harsh!"

100% agreed which is why I asked you this.
You think there is no one on the republican side that would be all for this type of camp?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

When you have a progressive on a progressive network espousing progressive ideology, what else is there left to say?

How is this a progressive ideology??

Since when are the progressive the ones saying we need to round up people?

They get to dictate what is best for all of us.

We see it every day.

Actually, progressives do not want an authoritarian government. They do want to push legislation of their goals in conjunction with some liberal strategies.

This also happens to be one of the most contested values in American life. Progressives have a two-part definition of freedom: “freedom from” and “freedom to”. First, we believe that all people should have freedom from undue interference by governments and others in carrying out their private affairs and personal beliefs. This includes our rights to freedom of speech, association, and religion as well as the freedom to control our own bodies and personal lives. Second, we believe that all people should have the freedom to lead a fulfilling and secure life supported by the basic foundations of economic security and opportunity.
Source

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
The day it became a crime for one to sleep freely on this earth, the day local government's law enforcement began issuing five hundred dollar “camping” tickets to drifters caught napping in public parks, along with jail time for said warrants, was the day that I understood what it meant to be a "self-radicalized lone wolf."

Government is nothing more than a bunch of groveling busybodies who's possible purpose in life is to perfect the art of hypocrisy and the science of professional panhandling.

Correct. Reminds me of the person who was feeding the homeless in a park. There's even miore examples of this Mult iple people fined/arrested for feeding homeless Came across that by accident.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join