It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. US General Wesley Clark Promotes Internment of 'Radicalized' US Citizens on MSNBC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Yes, and I am a veteran. From what I hear we're supposed to be particularly dangerous to the regime somehow. Might have something to do with our oath that mentioned "all enemies, foreign and domestic". Maybe I'll get my internment camp cot after all.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

I agree the "implication" is Islamic radicalization. The trouble is it's only implied. Now the label can be used for any viewpoint outside the PC/vogue views of TPTB.....

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nope, not even hiding it anymore.

Cut it off at the beginning he says. Jade Held15 A.I. to help?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Exactly. The scary part is that, as an earlier post said, the seed has been planted. Here we have a major "Mover and Shaker" coming out on the MSM saying if y'all say something we don't like we aughta be able to ship you off to a camp like we did to them japs that was here back in 'ol WW two.

The insanity grows daily.

edit on 18-7-2015 by quercusrex because: HTML

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He is 100% totally corrct and it will happen eventually, the sooner the better.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So from what I can tell from watching the video, this man thinks that people who are "alienated" from society by something as simple as breaking up with a girlfriend are terrorists, and therefore lose their civil rights.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well it is bound to happen. More and more people are realizing how absolutely atrocious our nation has become. They need an excuse to cut off information flow and make those who see clearly too afraid to speak up.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Orwell

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

So from what I can tell from watching the video, this man thinks that people who are "alienated" from society by something as simple as breaking up with a girlfriend are terrorists, and therefore lose their civil rights.

They'll call it "pyschological distress profiling" (or some like nonsense) to give it a scientific air; to mask the moral reality of what they're planning.
edit on 7/18/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
Well it is bound to happen. More and more people are realizing how absolutely atrocious our nation has become. They need an excuse to cut off information flow and make those who see clearly too afraid to speak up.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Orwell

No, we are just in the pre all out war stage, one that they declared on us long ago.

When we finally engage, with the full society saying end these savage fks like the world did against the Nazis, stuff like this will be second nature. When their power base is obliterated things will be back to normal and liberal pansies can opine how our victory was this or that.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The retired General has an unpopular opinion...go figure.

But how many not retired ones share his opinion?

That potential is what is truly disturbing. I don't think the apples fall too far from the tree, if you get my drift.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

The retired General has an unpopular opinion...go figure.

But how many not retired ones share his opinion?

That potential is what is truly disturbing. I don't think the apples fall too far from the tree, if you get my drift.

How many? No idea because there is no way I could even make a educated guess since there isn't anything it could possibly be based off of.

As far as it being disturbing...well..I can see that. When my imagination runs wild it can be a bit scary as well, but luckily I have a firm grasp on reality so I shake it off.

Zombie apocalypse is a bit disturbing as well. IMHO.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

As far as it being disturbing...well..I can see that. When my imagination runs wild it can be a bit scary as well, but luckily I have a firm grasp on reality so I shake it off.

Is there another way we should interpret what he said?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Great, I say line up all the people in the pentagon and march them right down to the internment camps first and on the way grab congress, the senate and round up all the governors and their ringleader and all the past 4 presidents and they can all share the camp together. Don't forget to grab Cheney, too...oh and rumsfeld and that witch hilary.
edit on 19-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Is there another way we should interpret what he said?

Old man???

Shoots from his hip..pew pew pew???

I don't know. I just catch glimpses of MSM clips on here fro time to time. Ever since I dropped cable my impending doom meter has gone back to normal parameters.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
All it takes is watching this video to know that they got to him, now he's doing their dirty work, must have put quite a fright into him.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I can't believe he said that. The entire USA is forgetting about how important history is now. Attacking flags and monuments to remind us of the time....now a general has forgotten how we learned from WW2 that interment camps make us no better than the Nazis. This freaking country was FOUNDED ON freedoms. To start to cordon people up for their beliefs, you might as well burn the constitution and bill of rights. What the hell is wrong with people? I'm serious?? I'm 28 and I can see, so can my friends, that this way of government is so damn screwed to hell we will either fall to it or take decades fixing it so my children and grandchildren actually have a chance to grow up in a world that spends 20 percent GDP on science and technology instead of ways to murder our own species.....I'm just so disappointed I was born into now instead of the Apollo days, but I'm willing to believe that we will beat this struggle and come back even greater than before. I think Elon Musk is trying hard to do that too.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Lol. "Yeah, forget all that stuff I said before as I run away from you."

Dropped that one like kryptonite.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

My answer to Mr Clarke (if I were a yank)....

If the US government is radicalized, and does not support the constitution of the United States, and they're disloyal to the United States, as a matter of principle, that unacceptable, and not within their right. Furthermore, it's our (the people's) right and our obligation to segregate this rogue generational government from the normal community forever. And I think we're going to have to get increasingly get tough on this."

Yours Truly
The People.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If you can cite the Japanese internment as a height of American history..

Wuuuut?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
Seems to me that the implication is towards Muslim radicalization. Our collective " Big Threat To The Health And Well Being Of The American Way Of Life." McCarthyism much?

Hey, my grumpy old ass is pretty freakin' radical, or so I've been told. But I'm a middle aged, white non-Muslim male so I guess I don't get free rent at a camp.

Have you seen the radical list?

Constitutionalists are at the top of the list, ahead of radical Islam.

Most people who post here are probably considered threats.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join