It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby Deposition Reveals Calculated Pursuit of Young Women, Using Fame, Drugs and Deceit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This gets even more interesting.

I've already made a thread about how he admitted to giving drugs to girls in exchange for sex, but this just adds to proving how despicable and depraved his character actually is or appears to be.

Everything we thought we knew Cosby appears to be wrong. It appears he's truly a sexual predator, a deceitful POS who lures and drugs young women, using his status and fame.

Read the article. It's a wow-factor (at least for me), and it's mostly based upon his OWN DEPOSITION. Link

In the deposition, which Mr. Cosby has for years managed to keep private but was obtained by The New York Times,

He was not above seducing a young model by showing interest in her father’s cancer. He promised other women his mentorship and career advice before pushing them for sex acts. And he tried to use financial sleight of hand to keep his wife from finding out about his serial philandering.

Bill Cosby admitted to all of this and more over four days of intense questioning 10 years ago at a Philadelphia hotel, where he defended himself in a deposition for a lawsuit filed by a young woman who accused him of drugging and molesting her.

Even as Mr. Cosby denied he is a sexual predator who assaulted many women, he presented himself in the deposition as an unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent concern and powerful sedatives in a calculated pursuit of young women

The mother, he said, was upset about what her daughter said Mr. Cosby had done, describing the experience as “a mother’s nightmare.”

In the deposition, he said he was worried that Ms. Constand’s mother would think of him as a “dirty old man.”

During the call, Mr. Cosby told the deposing lawyers, he wanted Ms. Constand to tell her mother “about the orgasm” so that she would realize it was consensual.

“Tell your mother about the orgasm. Tell your mother how we talked,” he said he remembered thinking.

Wow.

Now we just need to read he entire thing....

is it just me, or when I see recent pictures of him I see his face as *knowing* he did all these things, he can't escape them, and they haunt him. He just looks like..."oh, zh*t"
edit on 18-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Not seeing the link...

Never mind. I saw it. Says, Link.

edit on 2015 7 18 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

If it was one of us 'commoners' we would be in jail already.

Celebrities are up there with politicians and banksters, you know, above us peasants.

Lock him up already......

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I'm glad the deposition came out, but I never doubted that he was guilty of what he was accused.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There has been a push, with a petition signed by 11,000 plus to rescind the Medal of Freedom presented by Bush to Cosby. The USN has stripped him of his honorary rank, but his sidewalk star will remain. Whoopie Goldberg, one of his few remaining celebrity supporters, has changed her position.

This thing will continue to steamroll, taking a heavy toll on Cosby, as it should. What he did was reprehensible, and for the lives he ruined, his new role of social pariah is fitting.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Rescinding his medal of freedom sounds like a pretty good idea. Not that it would make any difference, except in principle. Sadly, President Obama: There's No Way to Revoke Bill Cosby's Medal of Freedom, But Rape Is Rape

Interesting that Whoopie has changed her position.

Yes, it will take its toll on him. He's old, and you can tell he knows these things are catching up to him, and that he can't escape them.

They should just inscribe "Sexual Predator" on his Hollywood star instead of removing it.

Another article: Bill Cosby Reveals Tactics for Sleeping With Women, Admits Paying Hush Money in New Documents

Cosby described hiding his behavior from his wife. He said he gave money to his agent to deliver to a woman, in order to ensure "Mrs. Cosby" stayed in the dark.

And then the official "statement"

In a statement to ABC News on July 6, following the initial excerpt from the deposition going public, Cosby's rep said: "The only reason Mr. Cosby settled was because it would have been embarrassing in those days to put all those women on the stand, and his family had no clue. That would have been very hurtful."

What a sleazeball. Of course it would have been hurtful, it would have exposed him for what he really is and he wouldn't have gotten immunity.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

To me, the method is almost as heinous as the acts. Women were invited to visit him for various innocuous reasons, anticipating spending time with a well known, seemingly "wholesome" celebrity. Instead they were involuntarily drugged, disrobed and violated without consent: RAPED.

His celebrity should fade to nothing, any accolades withdrawn or recalled. Any charges that are applicable, or haven't surpassed time limits, brought to bear, with civil suits to follow, bankrupting him. He should be shunned in all arenas, never to be a voice for a company or other human being. He is the worst kind of predator, and a danger to women around him. The actions I mentioned will not make the victims forget, or even begin the path of restitution, but like many people, I never want to see or hear this POS again in my lifetime.

top topics

join