It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: A Line In the Sand, The Decennial War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
On this week’s Off the Grid, I sound off about what might be the greatest scam ever put over on the American people—gerrymandering. Lines are drawn in the sand every ten years to zone Congressional districts. Our government representatives fight this zoning war in order to benefit one political party, racial group or incumbent.

What do you vigilant viewers think about gerrymandering?

Unlike you I realize that Gerrumanding is not done solely for political purposes. It also opens opportunities and creates jobs but who cares about positions like that when someome is preaching from a soapbox ?
edit on 18-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ok, well the US Census Bureau is responsible for the VTD layer of TIGER/Line data and the director there is a political appointee so you whomever is in control during the decennial census years (2010) controls the data. I think all states have input of the data, but the Census Geography is paired up with the demographic data, and viola "gerrymandering" . Cracking, Packing, Hijacking and Kidnapping. They can tell exactly which blocks (or block groups) contain which race data and they create their boundaries.

I heard on another thread, they have built a dataset built and used by this administration, getting sensitive data such as law enforcement, census, GPS/cell phone, financial tracking, credit reports which is essentially a "Big Brother" system. I heard it was referred to as Obama's Secret Census and there is no apparent oversight from what I understand.
edit on 19-7-2015 by mapsurfer_ because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The bigger the gap between the tooth, the bigger the lie. So they say...
edit on 19-7-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There's an even bigger flaw in the democratic system. It's called voting equality.

We need a license to drive a car and one to cut someone's hair. Yet, we need no assessment of our knowledge of the value of our vote or how to use it, in order to be afforded the right to cast a ballot. One could be Einstein or an inbred KKK Cletus, but your vote would still be equal; irrespective of the value of the particular individual's input.

Until this fundamental shortcoming is addressed, all other grievance amount to trifles of flatulence. The way the democratic system is structured currently only works for the elite; as it empowers the ignorant -- the easiest demographic to control and, indeed, the vast majority of the population.
edit on 19-7-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here's the rub. If one lives in an area, one wants their vote to count. Take a city for instance. If the city is heavily registered for one party, wouldn't you as a person living in that city want that city to be as many districts as possible. If there was any spillover population, would you want to be part of a district with like minded people?

America could go to a single transferable vote (STV) system, but then we risk of not having your representative live in your area. It's my experience with elected officials, the closer they are to the people, the more approachable they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Why is there such a high level of censorship regarding Jesse Ventura? Just look at the first page of this thread and most are removed. Is ATS losing its voice?
You then tell us to discuss the video not the member. In no other thread would you ask us to do that. How can you discuss information if you don't discuss the source. This is getting ridiculous.

The video is pointless and useless. Furthermore it just shows how one has lost their following. Wake up before its too late.

Maybe this will get deleted just like my other threads discussing this same issue

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: JesseVentura

Hmmm let me see.

There's a ton of distracting graphics in the background that take away from the otherwise (I'm guessing) serious topics.

There's an unusually attractive lady, whose face we can only see, who is delivering the news is an almost mock-tone.

There's a stupid whistling patriotic music playing, I'm guessing this gets those patriots 'abuzzin'.

There's a strange flash up text that tells us you're a, Navy seal, Pro-wrestler and a governor, like that matters at all. In any way to this topic, or most you talk about.

There's a rock track intro that, no doubt, will pull in those angry teens who just need to vent at their monitors like "YEAH JESSE, YEAHHHHHH".

There's a silly sound that cues when something happens on screen, and Jesse is asked questions almost like some weird wrestling school teacher. The questions asked are almost insulting when you realise this is scripted, it's almost like feigning knowledge. When you answer it helps to not sway around all over your own set as to distract the viewer, you look ADHD.

This whole splice of whatever it is you do Jesse is both insulting in it's delivery and short on intellectual insight. This is what happens when you ask us 'vigilant' viewers what we think. This show is an insult to ATS and your lack of participation, and VERY VERY MSM like show should just stop posting.

If you're trying to mimic everything WRONG with newscasting these days, well, good job I guess....

Oh also, how is this uncensored? It seems watered down to me. Another thing, why do you look so overly aggressive in your profile pic? Oh man you've started me now.

This is hilarious, you pretty much just described every single Youtube channel/vlog/TV show in history. It's called production and its nothing new, show me another website that doesn't do the same thing. And apparently making a 10 min vlog 2-3 times a week on the internet is MSM? I think the conspiracy crowd has gone full retard at this point.

But the haters will always go the extra mile. Stop acting like a bunch of children crying for attention and instead of cherry picking everything on the cover maybe try listening to the content, it's a real issue that you'll never hear about on the major networks and some people find it informative.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What's it like on the Jesse Ventura fan club bus? I used to be on it until I woke up.....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I guess you totally missed the part where I said it was everything WRONG with news casting then, no?

Hey if you like flashy lights and swirly logos, coupled with ridiculous rock music and insulting mock tone interviews, who is to judge? I personally hate it.

Don't put me in a 'crowds' to validate your opinion. You don't know me, stop acting like you do. I have a right to my opinion as you do yours, I also have a right to not be insulted by someone who can't even bother to respond to me as an individual, instead you just lump me in with a 'crowd'. Go you.

I did listen, I watched it all. I felt insulted. There's a better way to deliver information than to pretend your crowd is 4 years old. No?

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edits were to fix spelling errors as my keyboard is all kinds of broken. I apologise

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Discuss the video and content, not the member.

Oh please, he's as much a member as Chevrolet. These are ads. Members should be able to discuss the Ventura brand. I highly doubt he has any real interaction.

Get some transparency, get rid of the guy, or take the criticism. We don't even know who we're addressing.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, you want jobs that are meaningful too. Not jobs that allow cheating.

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: JesseVentura
On this week’s Off the Grid, I sound off about what might be the greatest scam ever put over on the American people—gerrymandering. Lines are drawn in the sand every ten years to zone Congressional districts. Our government representatives fight this zoning war in order to benefit one political party, racial group or incumbent.

What do you vigilant viewers think about gerrymandering?

Unlike you I realize that Gerrumanding is not done solely for political purposes. It also opens opportunities and creates jobs but who cares about positions like that when someome is preaching from a soapbox ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join