It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yo my name shanerz, I just signed up on the boards lastnite, and Ive already read a lot of very strange and exciting ideas/facts from all over the world. Anything thats of the paranormal interests me, and I'm almost certain there are aliens, I mean do you think that Earth was the only place lucky enuf to get life, and that humans are the 'supreme' beings of the universe (we kill eachother and wreck out own planet, lol) An advanced being would more than likely be a peacful civilization, as they have probably developed weapons that like us now (being able to destroy out planet), they have a device that could probably bring collapse to a whole solar system, or perhaps the universe, whyd they want us to know about all that awesome power, yet.... (scary but possible).
But who knows maybe we are alone, maybe we were the only plant lucky enuf for life or maybe "God" created us, but I dont see these theories as viable, especially not with all the 'sightings/abduction' cases all around the world.
Nice to be to the boards, Ive already had a warm welcome from a few members, and Thanks to everyone who shall help my quest for knowledge in the future.
Hello to ATS and its many wonderful minds
lol thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
hello shanerz
Welcome to ATS mate,

I look forward to reading your posts.

JAK

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello shanerz and welcome to ATS.

If it all gets a bit too far out don't forget you can always pop over to visit the ATS chilllout zone BTS.

See you around.

Jack

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS shanerz ! Have a lot of fun here -I'm sure you will enjoy this place

Looking forward to read your post...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Howdy !!

SO nice to have you aboard !

If you need anything, just ask, we'll help you !

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
If it all gets a bit too far out don't forget you can always pop over to visit the ATS chilllout zone BTS.

or if you feel like ranting at people visit P@ATS

Welcome and have fun

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks a lot guys/girls, I'm looking forward to reading everyones views on stuff, as well as boasting my own opinions about 'stuff'
. It seems to be quite the friendy place, with a lot of great ideas and views about pretty much anything you wont find much about elsewhere, I bet the US government has one of two views about this site:
A) They love everyone trying to contribute to the technological/intelluctual era which this world is going through..
or
B) They really hate everyone trying to ruin the secrets they have kept from us for so long. (BTW, i think the second is more valid than he first, as i believe they have been hiding plenty from the public, *cough* Dreamland/Area 51, ahem)

Thanks again to all, and I'm wanting to see all your posts as well

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Welcome to a ATS Look forward to seeing you around the board,

Heres a link that may help you understand a few things here on Ats,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

Asala

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a warm welcome! also visit ignorancedenied.com! stay tuned on today�s post!

greetings

maui

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks once again, and Hiya to all

top topics

join