It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian TV About To Blow Lid off Britain’s Paedophile Scandal That Goes Right To The Top ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

The Dutch and Germans have it right. Paedophiles can turn themselves in for treatment before they act on their urges, some are sickened themselves by their thoughts and feelings, they get therapy for it and are able to be positive members of society and lead normal lives. After the act is too late, something a long the lines of abused kids becoming abusers. We can't really propose putting down up to 10% of the population and how would they be identified before they act. It will never be entirely stamped out but I think therapy could be the answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Exactly, which is why it's becoming more and more a pervasive culture.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-7-2015 by ChristianJihad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

In my opinion you're not a pedophile until you've actually committed the act, so as far as I'm concerned, if you're an individual with desires that you know are wrong, then you're already on the right side of the fence.

I'm talking about people like this first man who was interviewed, who are trying to push legislation to make it legal to have sexual relations with a child. There is no conceivable ideological prerogative that anyone could have, aside from an acute mental disorder, to push such an abominable legislation. He should be killed on the spot. Anyone advocating for children to be sexually active should be killed on the spot. There is no therapy in the world that can save an individual from that kind of damage where one can, without blinking an eye, advocate for sexual relations with a child...

If you want to argue that some kind of invasive reprogramming could be used, then I think we start stepping into the grounds of at what point do we draw the line where a person needs "reprogramming" or "indoctrination"... which is a dangerous subject. It's a lot easier to simply cut off what humanity already agrees is against nature.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
See it really shook up the UK MSM this morning...Not. still they try and hope it all just goes away.

Yep absolutely nothing in the UK media of note on this report from Australia.

It's almost like they know this runs right into the heart of the British Establishment but no one really wants to do anything more than skirt around the edges. Perhaps it really is serious. Very serious. But we'll probably end up with another sacrificial celebrity, perhaps a washed out politician or more likely a deceased one exposed and then hope it all blows over.

I jus wonder if somewhere in all this the Madeleine McCann disappearance fits in? The parents seem to have some high connections.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

MM Thank You for putting this out here. This is one sick theme, but needs to be addressed by us,and the high parliment there... No doubt there is nothing from 'them' yet... I am at the part in the interview with that guy who wants to push for the nasty legislation and am floored!

I believe I, or someone else needs to put a Blade, or Bullet, between His eyes on sight!!! Such a sick individual has no chance of being re-hab'd and should be put out of His, and our's, Misery... I don't even know if I want to see any more of that video...

I also believe that it is Very Possible that Madeleine McCann may have been indoctrinated into that pedo ring as an objetc for sicko's...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

WTF. That's all I have to say on the matter after watching the episode.

Double-you-tee-eff.

How are these abominations not strung up by their balls yet? We go on witch hunts for anything these days, but when a real and ugly evil is exposed we all just look the other way (as a society)? Come on people. A lot of controversial issues of today aren't worth the fuss we make about them, but this is definitely something worth getting mad about. Very mad.

They deserve everything and anything we can throw at them for this disgusting traitorous behaviour. These people sacrificed their humanity a long time ago. Show them no mercy. They gave none, so they deserve none.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I don't see how anyone can be surprised by the 'revelations' made in this documentary.
Most people here in the UK are now aware of these allegations.

Exactly, but as long as they've got their alcohol and football and other distractions they're fine. UK households spend on average 4 hours watching TV each day and 1.15 hours using the internet. The rest of the time they're out at the pub getting smashed.

It's called Bread and Circuses, kids.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Finally - to anyone who is under the illusion that this is unique to the UK all I can say is you must be either incredibly stupid or incredibly naïve.

True, but you have to admit, the British have a particularly strong propensity for it.

I could post a lengthy list of names but we (at least us more insightful folks here at ATS) already know them.
edit on 21-7-2015 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowley

That's where you are wrong, this is far from being just a British thing. We have all heard the stories about the pedo ring in Australia or at least the Facebook posts about the missing children they apparently have.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There is a mess in my mind after reading the post. Yes, write sth here just want to express that. BOC Sciences

BOC Scineces

edit on 21-7-2015 by AdaBrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
If this were for instance an illegal immigrant alien ring, all hell would break loose and massive cries for justice.

Instead, the people in power choose to look the other way when their peers commit horrendous crimes and not enough of the 'common folks' are crying foul here.

Pretty much, the media staying quiet too as usual.

I would like to point to this thread elsewhere where the secrets act protected Cyril Smith and allowed him to continue abusing children without repercussions.

www.neogaf.com...

Basically the mainstream TV news or rupert Murdoch newspapers didn't touch it anywhere. Not a blip. But the "deny ignorance" crowd would have you believe there is nothing untoward going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That is the issue though....they are just stories.
If you want to intimidate an average Joe you don't need someone "above MI5" or people recruited from the special forces to be actively visiting people.

Obviously there are allegations of "none official" groups such as the "Feathermen" or groups such as GB75/Gladio "stay behinds" in the UK and they very well might be true...but the people involved would be overpaid and overskilled to resort to face to face intimidation tactics for this purpose.

Obviously people should be discrete when blowing the whistle but any attempts to convince that you will get picked up by MFWICS in Volvos should be discouraged until there is at least one piece of evidence.

edit on 21-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianJihad

I fixed your link.

Ironically, the docu starts at the very place I was referring to in my earlier post. Believe it or not, Kincora home scandal will not be part of the current child abuse enquiry, and it's a fecking disgrace.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley

I don't see how anyone can be surprised by the 'revelations' made in this documentary.
Most people here in the UK are now aware of these allegations.

Exactly, but as long as they've got their alcohol and football and other distractions they're fine. UK households spend on average 4 hours watching TV each day and 1.15 hours using the internet. The rest of the time they're out at the pub getting smashed.

It's called Bread and Circuses, kids.

Sorry.....about the pub thing. You couldn`t be further from the truth.
Most pubs have been shut down in the UK and those that are open are empty.
People talk about it....they just don`t do s#it about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
So where can i see the full 60 minutes?

Might be already answered mates but the TV show is 60 mins, the paedos got 20 of that.

As disgusting as it was, it needed to go on longer and with more details and confrontations. I'm pretty cold emotionally but even this brought a tear to my eye with the 53 year old victim having to live his life like that and some f$&@k head paedo saying 10 years olds can have consensual sexual relations.

My balanced view was I accepted the two main witnesses and the police officer and that this happened.

I thought the brother of the abducted son of the driver for the audio consulate was crap. A 17 year old boy telling the police that powerful people were involved when all the evidence at the time was he was taken on a train. Why would a 17 jump to that conclusion and why would a policeman say to a 17 year old you keep talking like that you'll get hurt.....I thought this bit should have been left on the editing room floor but was perhaps left in for the Aussie audience...we love being victims too you know!

Even set our own bush on fire to get more attention than the next state!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
late arrival to the thread the link on the #9 site is up now

www.9jumpin.com.au...

curious for future reference and the non Aussie based ATS'ers out there >> is that link accessible or geo-blocked?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SanCheck
late arrival to the thread the link on the #9 site is up now

www.9jumpin.com.au...

curious for future reference and the non Aussie based ATS'ers out there >> is that link accessible or geo-blocked?

It works fine here.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: ChristianJihad

I fixed your link.

Ironically, the docu starts at the very place I was referring to in my earlier post. Believe it or not, Kincora home scandal will not be part of the current child abuse enquiry, and it's a fecking disgrace.

I started to watch the video above but the person who added the subtitles has totally misheard what`s being said and has put words in that don`t correspond at all so i clicked on another link and watched the interview.
Pretty sickening and i hope to God people start speaking to their MP`s because this thing is still being allowed to continue and people who are high up and helping with the cover-up need to be revealed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

I started to watch the video above but the person who added the subtitles has totally misheard what`s being said and has put words in that don`t correspond at all so i clicked on another link and watched the interview.
Pretty sickening and i hope to God people start speaking to their MP`s because this thing is still being allowed to continue and people who are high up and helping with the cover-up need to be revealed.

Well as I am sure you know it took 25 years to get to the truth about Hillsborough and expose the lies of the media and police at the time. We had to wait for a whole new generation of police officers and politicians to rise through the ranks to bring it all out into the open. Despite that there is still an element of society who still want to believe it was all caused by a bunch of pissed up 'scousers'.

I suspect the truth about the paedophile rings is a much, much tougher nut to crack because it goes much further and much deeper than (and I mean in no way to trivialize it) the cover up of Hillsborough.

A number of younger MPs are now in more senior positions in their parties and some police officers are obviously unhappy with the "stand down" orders given whilst investigating reports when they were younger. But there is still a very influential "establishment" which still wields an unseen hold over society. It's starting to crack but far from rocking at the foundations at the moment.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join