It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian TV About To Blow Lid off Britain’s Paedophile Scandal That Goes Right To The Top ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Simply because as long as its not their kids, the majority of people don't give an actual damn. Sure they'll express an opinion of outrage, but they are not prepared to rock the boat for other people's kids.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
You know, when all of this started to come out, i genuinely thought this would be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back with regards to what the good people of the UK are prepared to tolerate.

i mean fine, carry out illegal wars in our name, mess with our money and F up the banks, treat us like underclass and spy on us left right and centre... But mess with our kids and its time to start crakin a few skulls, but nope, the general majority still seem happy to tolerate it.

I can not understand why we have not, at the very least seen a mass of protests regarding this.

I still live in hope though, their time will come!

Everything you have said is so true and real. And it is very sad that it may well be swept under the covers, even after Australia's '60 Minutes' tries to at least do something.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

The hope is that this inquiry will not only charge all of the people who were part of the paedophile ring, but also those that covered it up.

Mate, i agree whole heartedly.. Just looking at Jimmy Saville! The amount of people from the BBC that already knew (or had heard rumours, as they like to put it) and did nothing need locking up too.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

The hope is that this inquiry will not only charge all of the people who were part of the paedophile ring, but also those that covered it up.

Mate, i agree whole heartedly.. Just looking at Jimmy Saville! The amount of people from the BBC that already knew (or had heard rumours, as they like to put it) and did nothing need locking up too.

So many people on here need to know about Jimmy Saville. I watched a documentary on his insanity and I couldn't believe it. It was out of this world crazy.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

......the problem is that the inquiry is being put in the hands of the same types of people who covered it up decades ago+.

This is the potential problem.

Going back decades it was always assumed that paedophiles were "funny blokes" who stopped their car and approached young children to see if they wanted to go play with some non-existent puppies.

But back in the 1980s a younger generation of police officers realised that there was something very rotten to the core in British Society. They were stopped in their tracks by senior ranks in furthering investigations as it become obvious people in high place were kiddy fiddler. Now some of those officers occupy higher positions we've seen exposure at a higher level than previously seen with Savile etc. But it's only succeeded in uncovering one layer of this sordid global practice.

I suspect there are many more to unravel.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I now find this a difficult subject to deal with.

Well you put a great thread together here and
every little bit of information at this point raises
more awareness. I despise these animated rotting
corpses because my information tells me exactly who
and what they really are. And you're right it goes back
all the way thru history. These people are decendants
of those that burned their own children in the belly
of a metal calf for cripes sake.

" Sacrifice is going on tonight " It's still happening thru
society. Drug addicts and prostitutes and people who
sell or just give up their kids to govts all over the world.
Provide flesh for the monsters that won't be missed by
anyone. If I knew where to go and make the smallest
difference? I'd go to no end to make a slightly bigger
difference. The people we all judge thru media like say,
the unibomber. We think and see him as a monster or
some kind of freak because we perceived him to be.
Thru the same media.

But what if he was just doing what we should all be doing?
Declaring an all out war.
edit on Rpm71915v59201500000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

......the problem is that the inquiry is being put in the hands of the same types of people who covered it up decades ago+.

This is the potential problem.

Going back decades it was always assumed that paedophiles were "funny blokes" who stopped their car and approached young children to see if they wanted to go play with some non-existent puppies.

But back in the 1980s a younger generation of police officers realised that there was something very rotten to the core in British Society. They were stopped in their tracks by senior ranks in furthering investigations as it become obvious people in high place were kiddy fiddler. Now some of those officers occupy higher positions we've seen exposure at a higher level than previously seen with Savile etc. But it's only succeeded in uncovering one layer of this sordid global practice.

I suspect there are many more to unravel.

That is the problem with the commonwealth system.
Rolf Harris for example. His sentancing was based on the 'ideal' of sexual abuse, molestation back in the 1970's.
They didn't convict him on our concept of that nowdays.
That's why he has a leanient sentance.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

I hope that helps.

Either way, it's obvious to me now, you just gave some of us
some confusion for a click. It happens, fist bump.

edit on Rpm71915v20201500000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Wrong regiment. I am not from Brum either..
'Gripper' was his nickname for them. I have 2 degrees and you are trying to tell me how to speak English or what the word means? Come on!
It's true though, there is lots of Water Mitty's out there with 'mates' in the SAS, some even on here. You do realise that some of us actually do know them though? It is your call if you want o believe me or not.

What the hell dude? I never made the slightest indication I didn't believe you.
In fact, I thought I was making true the opposite being quite interested in
what you know. Only now am I starting to pull back on the reigns. And that's
strictly do to what I'm currently perceiving as paranoia. Gawd damn just never
mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
yeah because that seems to be my modus operandi on here doesn't it. *rolls eyes*

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
yeah because that seems to be my modus operandi on here doesn't it. *rolls eyes*

WTF is wrong with everybody around here?
What a bunch of flowers.

But here's a link to that wigger Savile nightmare.
edit on Rpm71915v36201500000024 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What a bunch of flowers.

Ok, well you get to be an imitation penis pump.
How you like them apples?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What a bunch of flowers.

Ok, well you get to be an imitation penis pump.
How you like them apples?

Perfect !
edit on Rpm71915v38201500000014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sorry mate, didn't mean to have a go. I take a lot of flak for this from Royalists and people who think I am making it up, not to mention the bruises.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Well at least I can understand that. It's all good.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
a reply to: RonPalmer

Wrong regiment. I am not from Brum either..
'Gripper' was his nickname for them. I have 2 degrees and you are trying to tell me how to speak English or what the word means? Come on!
It's true though, there is lots of Water Mitty's out there with 'mates' in the SAS, some even on here. You do realise that some of us actually do know them though? It is your call if you want o believe me or not.

Actually the odd thing is I have heard similar "storys".

Im pretty scared to say much. What I was told they are not military and above even MI5.

They take orders only from the home office. Never heard of the term Gripper to refer to them.
The person who told me refered to them as "them". From the sounds of it even those at the top are pretty scared of them.

If you encounter "them" something has gone badly wrong, which is how the person who told encountered them as they worked in governent after a IRA terrorist attack.
edit on 19-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Okay. Sorry to sound cold. I feel strongly about this but I doubt the worst perpetrators will face justice. IF anything comes out of this, their will probably be a few fall guys and it will be business as usual.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
On a side note, wtf happened to this thread since I was gone?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
On a side note, wtf happened to this thread since I was gone?

The same thing that's going to happen to all of the pedophilles after this 60 Minutes piece. Nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Here in the USA we have our own similar scandals. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. There is the senate page scandal and the Franklin Scandal. Not much investigating went into either, one might suspect the courts are somehow complicit in this perverse pedophilia and flesh peddling. Homeless boys were taken from Boystown a charity for runaways. Some never returned. This is what the untouchable a-moral, wealthy do with their free time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join