It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA sacrifice to MOLOCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This only proves what many seemed to know.

Leviticus 18:21
Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed [ 18:21 Or [ to be passed through ] [ the fire ] ] to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD .

click here for full article

Vancouver, BC -- Controversial analysis of NASA's final radio transmissions to the space shuttle Columbia revealed that mission control and the astronauts knew the shuttle would fail upon re-entry. Speech analyst Jon Kelly says that when the NASA audio is played in reverse he can hear the astronauts say, "Get closer to the terror," and "Sad we're dying - this is it." According to Kelly, ground crew responses included, "Death - they'll be gone," and "The next ghost who leaves their NASA family love."

In a further bizarre twist, Kelly claims to hear occult references to ancient Biblical themes in the NASA transmissions, including a description of ritual worship involving the sacrifice of children by fire. Kelly says that audio of the NASA transmissions played in reverse revealed the occult messages, "See the evil way Moloch burn ya," and "An owl have the throne." "Biblical passages including Leviticus 18:21 clearly tell us that Molech/Moloch demanded the sacrificial burning of children," says Kelly.

Popular conspiracy-based Internet websites claim that owls, which see in the dark with a 270-degree range of vision, are symbols of Moloch.

Recent coverage of the ancient sun god includes videotape of the world's elite burning sacrificial offerings to a 40-foot owl statue in Northern California's Bohemian Grove.

The owl also made an appearance in a 1966 satellite image of the Congress building in Washington DC. The outline of the surrounding roadways is suggestive of the almost all-seeing bird perched on top of a pyramid.

--- RELATED LINKS
Watch Alex Jones "Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove" for FREE, FULL LENGHT
Nixon, Eisenhower, and Reagan were members. The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Now, for the First Time in History, Alex Jones Brings You Video from His Infiltration of Bohemian Grove. View the Elite Compound and Witness World Leaders Conducting a Bizarre, Occult Ritual, Worshipping a Giant Stone Owl Idol.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I havn't really noticed that till now, the all seeing eye is at the center of the capital building (inside or theoritcally as compared to the paramid on the one dollar bill), but at the same time, there is the owl covering it up and sitting atop this paramid. Sort've symbolizes that they are always watching, which doesn't surprise me, but what does is that rather the outline of an eagle which too has great eyesight, they opted for the owl most possibly due to it's satanic background with Moloch. If only I could've heard that audio before it got taken down.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
the proper term for our most illustrious GOD is MARDUK!!!
get it right before the seven tongued serpent of hebron disembowels you with toothpicks...

Some conspiracys are meant to separate the wheat from the chaff...
do ya get me... chaff?

disinformation in the form of "demigod" worship by certain government agencies is a sure way to ruin an otherwise believable conspiracy...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth through the eye of Agamoto I Dr. Stephen Strange shall pierce the interdimmensional veil and reveal that NASA doth worship Moloch! They vile villain slain by Ozmandyus in The Watchers! The seminal DC mini-series by Alan Moore now available in trade paperback.

I must hold my Sanctum Satorum clear of all vile influences and cross overs lest Amalgam happen yet again.....sorry too much coffee I believe John Kelly's reputation is pretty supsect at best and playing peoples voices backwards is like trying to find devil worship in Judas Priest songs, you hear what you want to hear.

I believe Jon Kelly helped Richard Hoagland (nyuk) break the NAZI/NASA mars conspiracy and we all know how valid that turned out to be.

IMO as always.

SPiderJ

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This "Moloch" must be the demon they love to sacrifice people to, whether it be by NASA disasters, sacrifices, or wars such as the one in Iraq.

new topics

top topics

join