It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists shape our culture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi Doctor DTA I started to have a look at the link you have provided,
and while it makes for a bit of a good read, I don't think I can really take
it all that seriously.

Especially when I got to the Frigid Women Are Usually Feminists article.

Reminds me of some kind of 1950's propoganda.
Still each to his/her own

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You are right Doctor DTA, Satanist are shaping our culture.
Our society is becoming more and more perverted as the mass media continues to bombard us with sex from every angle.

Twenty years ago I would have never thought that I would turn my TV set on and see two men laying in bed kissing. the system is trying to force these vile lifestyles upon us and get us to accept them as being normal.

I agree. The elite are corrupting us through the zombie box. Why? to bring society to their level. They have already achieved a more violent, immoral, noncaring society, their next step is sexual perversion/bestiality and pedophilia. They will slowly condition the masses to accept it. BTW here is an article you should read from Dr Makow which addresses your post
Satanic TV Saturday Night (good article)

I agree that the world has changed for the worse, but I wouldn't say this was caused by some Satanic force. I would say that it was the evil in humans themselves. We can't blame our problems on something else.

You couldn't be more wrong. Humanity is controlled by forces which are evil in nature. How many more reports do you want of pedophilia by the elite? how many more wars? more children dead? The source of our problems are our leaders who come from a wicked bloodline. It would take the overthrow of most governments for the new world order to be stopped and you know that aint gonna happen.

why so many problems in the world? don't blame your fellow man, blame those in power who are bent on killing us all through man made diseases, wars, global financial collapse.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its easier to blame someone else than ourselves. I agree that the government influences and controls many of us. But they too are human. (Some of them anyway)

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Let me ask you a question good "Doctor" - does anyone FORCE you to Watch TV or use the Internet? Let me guess - NO! Violence & Sex are featured in these Mediums (Movies, Video Games, Etc.) Because IT SELLS! I can definitely see how Greed can be "Satanic" - the best way to fight it is Not to Watch it - Not to Buy it - Not to Use it - Not to personally be Greedy but to be Compassionate & Understanding instead! That is how the Free Market Works in an Open Society!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What a load of tosh.
Satanism doesn't shape the world we live in.
The desire for self comfort does.
Throw money into the equation and you have the vicious circle that society finds itself in today. And not just Western society - people in the poorest countries desire self comfort just as much as anyone else. Their levels might be lower in comparison to the West but only because they are on a lower economical rung.
People everywhere are so wrapped up in their own physical well being, they are prepared to go to any length to achieve their aim - including screwing over their fellow man. And they all need money to do this.

You could call this an aspect of Satanism as some of this could be classed as self serving, but it certainly isn't an organised cult. The individual is directly responsible for his own greed and doesn't need a church or a cult to stir his own envy and desire - all he needs to do is open his own eyes and make his own choice. Unfortunately, he normally makes the choice which involves the need for money. He looks at his neighbour and sees how he is living and thinks "Why haven't I got that? Surely I deserve it?"

Th organisations that shape our lives (media, politics, corporations etc) are merely giving us what we desire. Without the demand from the masses, there would be no corrupting influence on TV, laws of self interest or wasted luxuries. The individual within the mass creates the direction of his life within society. It's ironic that the individual creates these organisaions for his own self comfort but then blames them for failing to bring his level of self comfort up to his expectations. It's even worse when he looks for innocent scapegoats.

People should look at themselves before blaming others. If you don't like TV, don't watch it. If you don't like the waste in daily life, don't buy useless luxury items. If you don't like the political options available, then start a pressure group or your own party. But if you don't like something, don't just sit there being a part of the problem that youhave actually helped to create and whine at others. If you want to make a difference then you are going to have to give up some of your own self comfort to carry out some of the above. But it's your choice to accept or deny - not a choice made by Wiccans, Satanists, media, corporations, or politicians.

You could say that you're just an individual and that you have no control within the mass. That's a cop-out statement though. If you can convince enough people that your choices are the correct ones then you can change things. But if you choose to go along with the flow, it's your decision and nobody else is to blame.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

And Yes, It is Satan and his followers that are behind it all.

If this is your belief that's fine...doesn't make it true though, but why bring a peaceful religion such as Wicca into it? Satan is a Christian entity and Wicca has nothing to do with it nor do we Worship negative energies.....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
People should look at themselves before blaming others.

Loved your post.. rational and straight to the core of it. I find it unsetteling that people have no problem with condemning others as being evil when they are doing so with negative or 'evil' motivation.. it obviously is not through compassion. Some do so in the name of 'god' yet forget that the teachings that they are suppose to be following are based on love. Paganism/Wicca predate Christianity so there would be no devil. People who try and spread this lie are actually 'bearing false witness'- so the person who started this thread actually broke one of the commandments.

Seems the 'important' task of demonising other religions makes the ten commandments NA.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by riley]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Satanism shapes our world but not necessarily how this guy (being originally quoted) is saying. I don't know where he gets his information and see a lack of supporting evidence.

Satanism shapes our world. Christianity shapes our world. Atheism shapes our world. Seeing a pattern here? Whatever a person believes manifests itself through daily interaction. To try to remove it all (like being PC to everyone) is to turn a blind eye to what people are thinking and feeling. In which case, just replace everyone with bots.

Satan can take whatever form s/he wants. Ask anyone who has witnessed. To those who do not believe, well, then you have not witnessed obviously. Personnally I would've rather not. Should have searched for God first. Seek and you'll find as they say. Be wise, search for the truth and the good.

Pray, train, study.
God Bless.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Whereas, I believe Satanism *is* real and can be horrific. I don't know what can be done about it except change oneself.

Be kind to everyone. That is an example that people want to know more about. They want to know what drives someone to be nice. It shares a positive feeling, that lasts.

If you believe the bible, live by it. Do unto others as you would have to be done unto you is the golden rule for a reason. That one rule *if everyone followed it* would bring peace on Earth. Not that it will happen, but think if everyone tried!

You cannot force change on others. You can change yourself. The people who stand out in my mind as true "Christians" are not the ones who are most vocal about it, most active in the church or were praised by the most people. They were the ones who NO MATTER WHAT, were KIND. Who found something good to say or said nothing at all.

Yes, no matter what religion one is, it is plain that there is too much permissiveness and too much materialism in the world. Too much Jerry Springer!

Be kind, you may be the only Bible someone ever sees.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing us home llpoolej!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Quote: "Satanism shapes our world. Christianity shapes our world. Atheism shapes our world. Seeing a pattern here? *Whatever a person Believes Manifests itself through daily interaction*."

Very Good "Saint4God" - Expanding your Mind & Perception I See! Keep up the Good Work!

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I also really liked you viewpoint here too:

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Let me ask you a question good "Doctor" - does anyone FORCE you to Watch TV or use the Internet? Let me guess - NO! Violence & Sex are featured in these Mediums (Movies, Video Games, Etc.) Because IT SELLS! I can definitely see how Greed can be "Satanic" - the best way to fight it is Not to Watch it - Not to Buy it - Not to Use it - Not to personally be Greedy but to be Compassionate & Understanding instead! That is how the Free Market Works in an Open Society!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join