It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Bible Prophecies True in our Time - Daniel's First Beast Revealed for Our Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This video reveals Daniel's first Beast in our time. If you watch the 15 min video you will witness evidence hard to dispute that the first beast is upon the world.

youtu.be...

edit on 18-7-2015 by watchman13 because: youtube error

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here you go:

I liked that video.

Think of this:
What is the common theme among people today?
"Do whatever you want."
What are we teaching children and adults?
"Do whatever you want."

Thought provoking. I like it!

edit on 18-7-2015 by havok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchman13
Looks like a lot of jumping through hoops, and twisting of words and meanings, to make an ambiguous "prophecy" look like it has meaning and merit in today's world.

I personally, don't see that any so-called prophecy of the bible has ever come to pass, unless it has been self-fulfilling, twisted into a pretzel, or written into the new testament to appear that way.

ETA: I did find the clips of Madonna, Perry, and Gaga interesting. They certainly love to play on the mystical aspects of history and contemporary.

edit on 7/18/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The first of Daniel's beasts is the Babylonian empire. The winged lion is a classic image of their culture.
The second is the empire of the Medes and the Persians (the Medes were originally the more powerful half of the partnership, which is why the bear stands "raised on one side").

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The video does a good job of presenting a deep subject very simply. I have looked into much of this in depth it gets very scary. the connection that keep going and going, Nasa and Scientology and the film industry.

I enjoyed the interesting take by Isaac Newton
www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk...

Untitled treatise on Revelation
www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk...
edit on 18-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I cant watch video. Who or what are the 4 beasts? A member above gave an interpretation for the first 2. Can someone please explain the others or at least the 4th one?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
The third beast moves fast and has four heads. That represents the empire of Alexander, which was acquired very quickly, and then got divided after his death. He appears again as the "he-goat" of ch8 v8, whose "great horn" is broken up into four smaller horns. He is also the king described in ch11 vv3-4, introducing the story of the continuing wars between two of the successor states.
The fourth beast is the key. Knowing history, Rome would be next in line.
But it seems to have a fresh introduction, so we might be allowed to assume a gap after the first three, leaving the fourth beast for the "end-times".

edit on 18-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Thanks for fixing vid. How did you do it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I agree. The beast reappears during the last days. Rev. 13:2. I will post on here my video for the second beast tomorrow. These beasts represent a pattern that has been fulfilled in the last 190 plus years. Patterns keep repeating in the Bible. It looks like the antichrist's will rise out of a technocratic, panopticon designed for control.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The fourth beast was Rome. It does repeat the whole pattern in Rev 13.
I think people may need to consider that all this tech has only come on the scene in the last 200 years or so. It is not "normal".

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I just watched the vid....oh dang.....why
Why wasn't the name of the space missions......space America or wild blue yonder....you know innocent stuff....instead we got what the church chat church lady would say.....SSAAATTTAAANNNNNN....well, isn't that special now....

eta only let me do one flagg this time or I'd have gone for two......
edit on 18-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

its good for you to skip that surrealistic/looney-tune video.... it is replete with symbolism used by the nebulous "Illuminati" not the four final beasts of the end-times found in Daniel

================================

here is a 1st, incomplete first draft on the subject of the 4 beasts of Daniel

the common misconception is that the 4 end time beast are a retold history of the Nebuchadnezzar dream 'Statue' and the rise and fall of world changing Empires --- wrong !!

I submit an alternative as to just what these 'empires' are... and the paradigms were never Nations or blocs of nations
No the '4 Beasts of Daniel' are institutionalized laws/rules/power centers/ shared by the global community---- that is all but the 4th Beast itself which is in the process of elbowing itself into a 4th power-center on the world stage (AKA: Jihad Islam and Caliphate) putting into disequilibrium the co-managed current three Beasts now governing every aspect of everyone's lives

here's the snippet from my documents cache' (remember this idea is still being developed...)

in Daniel, the 4 Beasts might represent Paradigms; (instead of the current idea of nations)

=leopard= Trade & Commerce, manipulated markets, predatory & vulture capitalism
=bear= Financial & Currency, Central Banker model/energy resources/IMF-v-BRICS
=lion/eagle= Military, security-intel, MIGHT&POWER/reserve currency & maritime law
=10 horns= Ideology/religion woven into a culture/

the 4 beasts are LION/EAGLE WINGS...4 HEADED LEOPARD...BEAR w/3 TUSKS strong on 1 side...& the 4th beast unlike others, 7 heads 10 horns, and little horn tears out 3 horns

the current world order is a shared stage where the Lion/Bear/Leopard dominate the variety of blocs of nations/and all 3 are reliant on each other to create the current world system of politics+economy+trade+Laws+currency exchange etc.

the 4th beast is establishing itself as the 4th dominant aspect of human culture/enterprise/ and will shove itself onto the world stage as the dominant force by subjugating the former 3 beasts under It's will... this will be the global caliphate as the 4th beast of Daniel that subdues the earlier 3 horns of the 10 horned human-centric Empire

only when a joint Caliphate headed by both Turk and Persian Islam has internally developed nukes will the 4th Beast take over the World and start the prophetic timeline of Gog-Magog which the Caliph will use to launch the final 3 1/2 years of tribulation

the USA/& parts of a fragmented Nato...are the "King-of-the-North'...and his hordes" in Daniel, not Russia as is the popular notion

just some food for thought... for we know that the Book of Daniel is to remain 'sealed' until the apocalypse (un-veiling) is upon us
the old notion of the 4 beasts being history is nonsense, the beasts also are not sequential nations -

although different nations over the years have been the 'hidden hands' in controlling these three current 'dynamics' or paradigms', or Laws accepted by the community of nations

the 4th 'beast' will only become fully realized after the IS/ISIS, Iran, Turk, Saudi destiny emerges as a unified, global Caliphate which will completely topsy-turvy the current world paradigm

nato, bis/imf/wb, euro, will all get axed, brics, sro, will support this 4th world power which will replace or renovate the current peace/money/trade/law/economic/military protocols and models used by every civilized nation on earth to one degree or another....
the 4th beast will be unlike the other 3 beasts now in control of the daily affairs of our lives,
from music digital streams to buying stuff on your I phone.... new forms of religious laws will channel us to acceptable behavior patterns/clothing/prayer rugs that are acceptable...advice on declaring your allegiance & what 'mark' to qualify for

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So worldwide Islam and some form of Sharia Law is what awaits us? I've considered the possibility before. But then I've considered most possibilities I suppose.

new topics

top topics

join