It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to McCain..."I like People that Weren't Captured"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We don't agree on much...but that was a perfect assessment of Trump.

Hey dont have to agree much but some truths are universal my friend!

Cheers

Hypothetically, if Trump won the nomination and it was Hillary or Trump.

Would you vote for Hillary ?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We don't agree on much...but that was a perfect assessment of Trump.

Hey dont have to agree much but some truths are universal my friend!

Cheers

Hypothetically, if Trump won the nomination and it was Hillary or Trump.

Would you vote for Hillary ?

I wouldnt vote period or Id vote whoever the third party was[

And honestly if that ended up being our only two left standing after all the options we have? Considering that Trump has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to The Clinton Foundation?

Id consider our country utterly lost to idiots with almost no hope of return
edit on 7/18/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Trump via Facebook

I am not a fan of John McCain because he has done so little for our Veterans and he should know better than anybody what the Veterans need, especially in regards to the VA. He is yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job and helping the Vets. He is also allowing our military to decrease substantially in size and strength, something which should never be allowed to happen.
Furthermore, he was extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them "crazies".
These were not "crazies"---these were great American citizens.
I have great respect for all those who serve in our military including those that weren't captured and are also heroes.
I want to strengthen our military and take care of our Veterans. I want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN especially for those that serve to protect our freedom. I am fighting for our Veterans!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

he can say whatever he wants........

So did Obama when he was running, do you really want to go down the same road we did with him?

His past shows hes a complete liar

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Trump via Facebook

I am not a fan of John McCain because he has done so little for our Veterans and he should know better than anybody what the Veterans need, especially in regards to the VA. He is yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job and helping the Vets. He is also allowing our military to decrease substantially in size and strength, something which should never be allowed to happen.
Furthermore, he was extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them "crazies".
These were not "crazies"---these were great American citizens.
I have great respect for all those who serve in our military including those that weren't captured and are also heroes.
I want to strengthen our military and take care of our Veterans. I want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN especially for those that serve to protect our freedom. I am fighting for our Veterans!

But he bashed John McCain? /end sarcasm

Would people support Charles Manson because he was a war vet as they do McCain? I can assure you Manson doesn't come close to the amount of people killed as McCain does!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

McCain has had 40 years to do something about the VA.

I remember him promising President Coolidge he would do something.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MrSpad
At this point Trump is just seeing how dumb people are. He says and does everything that makes him a terrible leader and yet he has supporters. Granted it is only 18% of Republicans who are splitting their votes 15 or 16 ways and he is dead last in national polling against anything the DNC has. Still at this point he has to be laughing his butt off, know he could walk out on stage and say dogs should be banned from the US because they take jobs humans could be doing and his supporters would declare what a great leader he is telling it like it is. Maybe he really is working for the Democrats because nobody can be this stupid.

Are they supporting him because they believe in him or because they are using him as a protest against our current corrupt political system?

I would say "DUMB" would be those who continue in the doing the same experiment over and over again expecting things to change for the better?

I would say dumb because if they knew his words in no way reflected his actions nobody would support him. And all they have to do is use google to find a man who has a history of hiring illegals, making his clothing line in China, 4 bankruptcies, and a donor to both the DNC and Hilary for years. Not to mention a guy who is not fit to clean the toilet in a military latrine disrespecting POWs. In a way I hope he stays in does well because that will be the death of GOP and without a common enemy the DNC would not be far behind. That however seems unlikely as he just keeps saying dumber and dumber things, it is like having a 5 year old running for office.

I can't argue his history. You nailed it! BUT, why is he a such a pariah to those who are so faithful to our 2 party system?

I can see why the left hate him. HE'S RICH!

But why are the Republicans so scared? Perhaps I am revealing my hatred towards BOTH parties by reveling in their destruction?

So be it! Time to burn this house of cards down! If Trump is the catalyst that will save my sanity from listening to anymore left/right BS? I'm all in!

I don't care any more! Remember when that parent in Ferguson said, "Burn this Bitch Down"?

That's what we all have to look forward too!

The right is scared because the Democrats will make Trump the face of the party. They will paint every Republican with Trumps brush when in truth his support is small 18% of GOP voters. Still he is stealing headlines. Instead of the trying to come up with a way to win the White House they are dealing with daily fallout of whatever stupid thing Trump said that day. And Trump loves attention and he knows the more crazy the stuff he says is the more attention it is going to get. The GOP has an uphill battle as it is. They do not want anybody comparing the economy to now to where it was 8 years ago, they do not want to talk about healthcare, they do not want to come off any more hawkish on foreign affairs because nobody wants to go back to coffins covered in American flags coming back from the mid east on a daily basis, they do not want to touch gay marriage or anything else they are out of touch with mainstream America with and they desperately want to be seen in center and not so far right. All those are problems enough adding Trump to the mix is like inviting you drunk uncle to funeral. Drama you just do not need.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

We already a have dysfunctional,delusional,ignoramus for president and have put up with this for years in previous presidents. The difference is Trump is open about it, the others hid this affliction until they took office.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: awareness10

Comparing Donald Trump to Moses, seems a bit of a stretch.

I know...

Moses didn't have 10 billion dollars.

Moses was loaded with money. Most likely had the equivalent to what Don has today if not more.
He was probably one of the richest jewish dudes around at that time.
Hung out with God.
Delivered God's tweets to the masses.
He was very well connected.
He also wore animal hides in his head too.
OG

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
18 trillion in Debt.

We just made a horrible deal with Iran.

Double digit unemployment.

Nobody in Government can be fired.

IRS

Really, we're worried Trump is going to screw things up.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
We should be very afraid, we are sooooooo screwed,

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I think more people are worried that some think he is the answer to those problems.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm almost sorry to say this but The more I wxamine this and listen to Trump speak the more I realize that this might be exactly what we need.
Here's the full video of that interview.
Am I crazy for liking the Trump?

What are my other options?

If we're going to do this we should go all in.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Having served that was my first thought too........F*k you Trump......anyone who has served should be offended by this....

BS.

McCain is a traitor and got people killed. He aided the enemy after he was captured.

I served and I say F*k John McCain.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

18 trillion in Debt.

We just made a horrible deal with Iran.

Double digit unemployment.

Nobody in Government can be fired.

IRS

Really, we're worried Trump is going to screw things up.

I think it's safe to say he couldn't do much worse.

Ya know, it's a really sad state of affairs when our standard for choosing a candidate is "he really couldn't screw things up much worse than they already are..."

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Thanks for posting the whole video.

He is so right on so much.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I love how is stirring the GOP stew, it sure needs it cuz it is thick.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I remember well when Ronald Reagan was running for president hearing much the same stuff said about him if he "happened" to be elected. The Democrats were delighted when he won the nomination because they were sure they could beat him hands down.
"If this clown somehow steals the election, we'll be in the midst of World War III within 6 months. This nation will fall to the Soviets in less than a year" was one of many such comments made one day by one of my history professors. The class was The History of the Civil War yet the prof decided to take time that I had paid for to learn about the Civil War to do a 15 minute lecture on how an actor could never be a president. (Yeah, I followed him to his office after class and expressed my non-partisan displeasure at his stealing the time from class instruction time. He was man enough to apologize to the class when next we met.)

I'll not be voting for Trump but I am enjoying seeing both parties get all foamy at the mouth when he speaks the truth without the political filters.

Maybe it is time to put a rich guy in office. Putting in poor folks like Hillary and Obama has led to them spending more time just getting rich than worrying about leadership for the country. Ole Donald is already rich so he might actually devote some time to solving a problem or two. He seems to be able to bounce back when things go awry. Maybe he won't screw us over by selling/giving arms to people who wish us dead since he has skin in the money game.

John McCain made his money from his wife's beer business in AZ. Haven't followed him in the past few years but at one time her family's company made a few cents on every beer sold in AZ. No reason to wonder why he was anti-pot is there? I also suspect he has some heavy investments in the military-industrial complex, thus his screeching for arming people who want us dead.

At this point I'd really like to see someone who has never been involved in politics at all enter the race. Someone who has been independent, never given to any political campaign and has a positive balance in his/her personal or business checkbook without the benefit of government-backed loans/grants. There are tons of people like that out there but they're too smart to get into the clown parade. Can you blame them? Would you subject yourself and your family to that?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Still no actual apology, or confirmation of context.

Just pandering to the VA saying "I'll fix it" with no real solution just rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Would an apology or an explanation actually matter to anyone?

I'm sick of every public figure having to apologize for saying what they think. People need to learn how to get over their butthurtedness and stop being so damn sensitive.

We're turning into a nation full of easily-offended pansies.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join