It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to McCain..."I like People that Weren't Captured"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

What plans or policies do the other professional politicians have other than their usual "street performer" routine that that shows they care only when and election cycle rears it's ugly head?

Why are they all hiding the fact that population wise, EVERY citizen of this country will owe $58,000 just to bring our deficit down to "ZERO"?

Our government is a farce! They sold their souls and now we all have to pay for their sins!

edit on 18-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This should get interesting, upon seeing this online i was immediately reminded of this Video. This man couldn't have put it any clearer,

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
McCain really knows how to Pi** people off doesn't he.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Although I can't stand McCain, this comment by Trump will most probably cost him votes from veterans who may have been planning on giving him their vote.

John McCain is still fighting the Vietnam War in his own mind. If he was elected president, we would have been at war with Iran and who knows how many others. He's a war monger and supports terrorists in Syria, calling them freedom fighters. This is the same group that cut out a dead Syrian's soldiers heart and bit into it.

I agree, career politicians is one of the many problems with our political system. There should be term limits for our representatives. It gives them too much time to cozy up with corporate and special interest groups.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: whyamIhere

Although I can't stand McCain, this comment by Trump will most probably cost him votes from veterans who may have been planning on giving him their vote.

John McCain is still fighting the Vietnam War in his own mind. If he was elected president, we would have been at war with Iran and who knows how many others. He's a war monger and supports terrorists in Syria, calling them freedom fighters. This is the same group that cut out a dead Syrian's soldiers heart and bit into it.

I agree, career politicians is one of the many problems with our political system. There should be term limits for our representatives. It gives them too much time to cozy up with corporate and special interest groups.

I dunno. A lot of vets consider McCain a traitor or a sell-out. It may not have been as bad a move for Trump as you think.

I honestly dunno--just throwing out an idea here. I'm not a Trump guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
trump has foot in mouth disease, every time the man speaks he pisses someone off so bad they want to kick him in the mouth!!!!! this man will cause ww3 if he wins the presidency which will never happen because he is slowly alienating every group and sub group of americans out there.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Trump isn't stupid, he knows exactly what he's doing. He most likely had massive amounts of research done before running, and knows as well as most people that 'The People of USA aren't happy with the Gov't and how they manage to ruin everything they touch. He also knows that the 'Silent' majority who are afraid to speak up do agree with him.

After all... Who wants more of the same crap from the same wall street and gov't criminals destroying what once was a really Amazing country that the world respected and looked up to? For many people, watching Trump, the only one who's shouting the loudest on behalf of the People, is giving them Hope again, and if you're biblical as an example, it's like Moses holding the rod up on the mountain to give people hope and strength that all is not lost. So far, he's been the only in your face and very vocal Moses to step up to the plate for ordinary people while bad mouthing the really bad guys whom everyone has lost all respect for.

That's just how i personally am seeing this all play out.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
trump has foot in mouth disease, every time the man speaks he pisses someone off so bad they want to kick him in the mouth!!!!! this man will cause ww3 if he wins the presidency which will never happen because he is slowly alienating every group and sub group of americans out there.

Same could be said about all the established, pandering prostitutes in our government?

At least Trump is already RICH?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Comparing Donald Trump to Moses, seems a bit of a stretch.

edit on 18-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MrSpad
At this point Trump is just seeing how dumb people are. He says and does everything that makes him a terrible leader and yet he has supporters. Granted it is only 18% of Republicans who are splitting their votes 15 or 16 ways and he is dead last in national polling against anything the DNC has. Still at this point he has to be laughing his butt off, know he could walk out on stage and say dogs should be banned from the US because they take jobs humans could be doing and his supporters would declare what a great leader he is telling it like it is. Maybe he really is working for the Democrats because nobody can be this stupid.

Are they supporting him because they believe in him or because they are using him as a protest against our current corrupt political system?

I would say "DUMB" would be those who continue in the doing the same experiment over and over again expecting things to change for the better?

I would say dumb because if they knew his words in no way reflected his actions nobody would support him. And all they have to do is use google to find a man who has a history of hiring illegals, making his clothing line in China, 4 bankruptcies, and a donor to both the DNC and Hilary for years. Not to mention a guy who is not fit to clean the toilet in a military latrine disrespecting POWs. In a way I hope he stays in does well because that will be the death of GOP and without a common enemy the DNC would not be far behind. That however seems unlikely as he just keeps saying dumber and dumber things, it is like having a 5 year old running for office.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I know...

Moses didn't have 10 billion dollars.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

so your cool w his idiotic comments? 99% of politicians are full of it, trump is double full of it and if elected he will speak without thinking (speak his mind) over and over again and take us all straight to hell. the man is a ticking time bomb, has not one ounce of class in his body and is the epitome of the reason most of the world hates us, brash, know it all, rude, self centered, d-bag. i can't believe some people continue to justify the junk coming out of his mouth.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
He's got my vote, if I voted, which I don't because; I'm not going to give the right to speak and act on my behalf to anyone. Its my right. Its my power and I am not going to give it away to anyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I know...

Moses didn't have 10 billion dollars.

Very true...

I wonder if Trump has the Lords blessing like Moses?

I wonder what the 10 commandments according to Trump would look like?

edit on 18-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

At this point Trump is just seeing how dumb people are. He says and does everything that makes him a terrible leader and yet he has supporters. Granted it is only 18% of Republicans who are splitting their votes 15 or 16 ways and he is dead last in national polling against anything the DNC has. Still at this point he has to be laughing his butt off, know he could walk out on stage and say dogs should be banned from the US because they take jobs humans could be doing and his supporters would declare what a great leader he is telling it like it is. Maybe he really is working for the Democrats because nobody can be this stupid.

Are they supporting him because they believe in him or because they are using him as a protest against our current corrupt political system?

I would say "DUMB" would be those who continue in the doing the same experiment over and over again expecting things to change for the better?

I would say dumb because if they knew his words in no way reflected his actions nobody would support him. And all they have to do is use google to find a man who has a history of hiring illegals, making his clothing line in China, 4 bankruptcies, and a donor to both the DNC and Hilary for years. Not to mention a guy who is not fit to clean the toilet in a military latrine disrespecting POWs. In a way I hope he stays in does well because that will be the death of GOP and without a common enemy the DNC would not be far behind. That however seems unlikely as he just keeps saying dumber and dumber things, it is like having a 5 year old running for office.

I can't argue his history. You nailed it! BUT, why is he a such a pariah to those who are so faithful to our 2 party system?

I can see why the left hate him. HE'S RICH!

But why are the Republicans so scared? Perhaps I am revealing my hatred towards BOTH parties by reveling in their destruction?

So be it! Time to burn this house of cards down! If Trump is the catalyst that will save my sanity from listening to anymore left/right BS? I'm all in!

I don't care any more! Remember when that parent in Ferguson said, "Burn this Bitch Down"?

That's what we all have to look forward too!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: olaru12

All BS aside...Could you imagine Trump winning the nomination ?

I can't see it. However, Trump is eating up these adoring rallies.

I am starting to see him getting addicted to the attention.

It's starting to look like a Third Party run.

This is probably exactly what Hillary wants to happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: seeker1963

so your cool w his idiotic comments? 99% of politicians are full of it, trump is double full of it and if elected he will speak without thinking (speak his mind) over and over again and take us all straight to hell. the man is a ticking time bomb, has not one ounce of class in his body and is the epitome of the reason most of the world hates us, brash, know it all, rude, self centered, d-bag. i can't believe some people continue to justify the junk coming out of his mouth.

How is he more "idiotic" than the trash you open your mouth as a fledging bird to accept your daily dose of BS from our current corrupt politician?

As you call what is coming from his mouth "JUNK" that is how I see those who are Social Justice Warriors wanting to ban flags, require a contract to have sex, and shame people from having a freedom to speak their mind!

I'm done! This isn't my country anymore. Let it burn! You might think that's harsh, but for those of you who support this politically correct movement? That will be your end result! Be proud!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't see much of a difference.

Moses was well off and kind of a prick with lots of money and power when he was younger, and younger meaning around trumps age, people lived longer back then right?

He also stood up for the people at some point, like Trump is doing.

Yeah.. no i don't see much of a difference.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We don't agree on much...but that was a perfect assessment of Trump.

Hey dont have to agree much but some truths are universal my friend!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I agree, anyone with a thimble full of sense wouldnt vote for this guy , if they do they are voting for him for the same reason that people voted for Obama,(hope and change and platitudes and no real policies) and makes them hypocrites.......

No way in hell this idiot gets my vote.........we dont need another narcissistic megalomaniac whose more concerned about money and his image then the country.......

Again.......what are his policies people? Ive asked this over and over and NO ONE ever answers me........

because he has none........

What plans or policies do the other professional politicians have other than their usual "street performer" routine that that shows they care only when and election cycle rears it's ugly head?

No offense bud but if you care to actually look into them you would know....

Hell even Rand has proposed a pretty detailed Tax plan, Cruz has come out with lots of things, Walker has come out with some comprehensive solutions.....

All one has to do is look into them and do 10 min worth of reading on them and you can see what some of them are......

Trump has admitted to loving Lobbyists, so you know hes gonna play up that card, hes not going to change anything with the IRS or any other body that hes put so much money into and bought off to maintain his money all these years....

You want to take someone who is notorious for his business dealings and is probably one of the most crooked with his money when it comes to buying "politics" , and put him in the white house and TRUST that hes being honest?

Hes not being honest , his past donations can tell you that!, come on!

Trump offers no policy ideas because he has none, hes a one trick pony with his immigration and blowhard one liners
edit on 7/18/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join