It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to McCain..."I like People that Weren't Captured"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

originally posted by: seeker1963

Who's partisan?

YOU are.

You are the asshat turning this into left and right.
Charlie never mentioned anything about partisanship.

I'll sleep better tonight. Tomorrow I will push for banning people from being called "Asshats"!

Feel better?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Hiding under several deferments I suspect.

Yep. Source

There are many reasons not to like John McCain... Being a POW isn't a very good (or popular) one...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Too many people have used the "war hero" crap to give McCain and Kerry a pass on their political BS.

People who have never been in the military have turned that "status" into some sort of protected label that must be respected. There are plenty of jackasses who have seen combat.

McCain gave in and told the North Vietnamese a lot of classified information that helped them strengthen their air defenses and got pilots killed. He's a scumbag.

He started this whole thing by stating that only "crazies" support the man who's currently leading the GOP race.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah he's a blowhard but Trump wasn't talking about him as a senator...
He was talking about him being less than because he was "captured".

Not even because he blabbed...
But because he was "captured".

I don't bash any military except Israel's.
I bash warmongers in charge, like McCain.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah he's a blowhard but Trump wasn't talking about him as a senator...
He was talking about him being less than because he was "captured".

Not even because he blabbed...
But because he was "captured".

I don't bash any military except Israel's.
I bash warmongers in charge, like McCain.

That's what I was trying to tell ya! McCain might at one time been honorable, but he sure as hell doesn't deserve being defended because Trump called him out on his BS?

Anyhow, still love ya bro!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Love ya too buddy.

Always a pleasure to debate you and learn while doing so.

edit on 18-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Love ya too buddy.

Always a pleasure to debate you and learn while doing so.

Charlie...Trump shoots from the hip.

He probably won't be around long. Let's just watch the Trainwreck.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Thank you for yours!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If I thought Trump had a sliver of a chance at the presidency I would be a bit worried. I do not even think he actually wants the presidency. Does anyone actually think he will give up control of his companies to avoid conflict of interest?

Unless he is on the verge of another bankruptcy I do not see it as even a remote possibility.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If I thought Trump had a sliver of a chance at the presidency I would be a bit worried. I do not even think he actually wants the presidency. Does anyone actually think he will give up control of his companies to avoid conflict of interest?

Unless he is on the verge of another bankruptcy I do not see it as even a remote possibility.

I as the OP LOVE how he "shoots from the hip", doesn't care about offending someone for not being politically correct, YET, how do we know he isn't a big psyop to throw the whole system into chaos?

We don't!

I can with surety say this though! "It's a damn shame that our politicians have become so corrupt that the next election will be without a doubt one of the biggest farces in the eyes of the rest of the world watching what WAS ONCE a great country die with a few pathetic last gasps of breath..........

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Which is a good point, and you were able to make it with out saying a blanket statement but one that was focused on McCain and Kerry.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Whenever someone speaks of politics and uses the phrase "shoots from the hip" I automatically think of Sarah Palin.

edit on 18-7-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

lol, funny but that saying came around long before she was gleem in her daddy's eye!

link   
If the Candidates can't handle Trump.

Then how on Earth can they handle the World Stage ?

link   
This is hilarious! Trump is the best thing since the Marx brothers

Trump is a hell of a phenomenon I’ll tell you…boy oh boy what will he say next!

If this guy is serious about being president then he must be mad.

And it’s amazing what he gets away with

Imagine a traditional candidate saying that

He’s like a skunk going around smelling everybody up

This is and is going to be a really big show

everybody just get your popcorn casue this is going to be a blast

the first GOP debate with Trump in it, I predict, will be the most watched debate ever

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Grimpachi

lol, funny but that saying came around long before she was gleem in her daddy's eye!

I never claimed the saying originated with her I am just sayng that's what comes to mind when it is used in conjunction with politics.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Imagine a traditional candidate saying that

That is why he is gaining momentum! Politicians pander and lie to make a certain demographic believe they will be the candidate that best represents them. In other words, professional politicians will most ALWAYS remain politically correct to gain votes from people who believe them whether or not the politician truly represents their beliefs.

Trump doesn't give a damn! This the WWF comes to Washington D.C.!

He has the Republicans all in an uproar, and I am digging the hell out of it after they did Ron Paul so dirty the last go around!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another thing about Trump is that in the past he was liberal on the issues

I don’t know what he believes now but he wasn’t a conservative at all.

On universal health care he said, “we got to take care of our people”

On free trade he was actually better than Obama and the butt kissing GOP

On abortion he was for it

On Iraq he was harder on Bush than the Democrats like Hillary

So it’s strange that Cruz, the tea party and the GOP base like him.

I know its for immigration but

Something weird is going on here, I don’t precisely know what but something is in the mix

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

As a comedian I kinda respect the balls it takes to say that. I never had any respect for McCain's war record either. He was the son of an admiral and he got to fly a plane instead of getting drafted into the mud like everyone else. His big claim to heroism is that his daddy wouldn't take him back ahead of the others. What do people think really would have happened if McCain had accepted parole? That we'd send some grunts to pick him up and parade him in front of the news cameras? He gonna be in Hanoi until he came to the front of the prisoner exchange line anyway- the only question was whether he'd be in a building that we were avoiding bombing. I would even really like to believe that McCain really did cause the Forestal Fire being a dumb kid, but who knows.

But here's the problem. Trump is TRYING to piss people off. He can't stay in long enough for it to come out that he's not really a billionaire, and he can't drop out because he refuses to show his finances, so he has to trade electability for notoriety as quickly as possible so that he can make a defiant speech about how sensitive people are tying his hands and he has come to realize that being elected would actually reduce his wealth power and fame.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

OK......This is so wrong......But it made me spit out my soda laughing. In this upside down left is right world we need a leader like this.........He should hire me I could help him point this in the right directions.

He is missing direction and context......If he could gain these he would be unstoppable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join