It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some white people believe they're aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Gosh you guys are all so sensitive I didn't know I was dealing with SJWs on here.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

And you are not sensitive?

You just wrote a complete rant because of the ideas of some people on a forum.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I believe that these 'white' people (as you call them) are reading a little too much Zechariah Sitchin. Mr. Sitchin has proposed that 'humans' have been genetically altered over a long period of time and it makes a whole lot of sense to me, that they insert different DNA to genetically change from darker to lighter. I looked for a video for this but found none. It's buried in planet X stuff.

We breed roses, dogs, to get varying degrees of shades, right?

My child's' father and I have had many discussions ( peaceful discussions ) on who the Aryans were and he told me Aryans started in Persia ( Iran ) throughout Afghanistan, which INDIA used to encompass, it has since been broken up by various tribal warfare and later the British Empire.

Dravidian - Aryan etc. I am sorry if you don't like the Swastika, it is used very heavily in India , wedding invitations, adornments, etc. It is still a Peace Symbol throughout the region.

Have a lovely day..

edit on 18-7-2015 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: grandmakdw

BECAUSE ITS AN ARYAN THING IM NOT ATTACKING WHITE PEOPLE ITS SPECIFICALLY A BELIEF HELD BY PEOPLE WHO HAPPEN TO BE WHITE STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD.

Your here to start some sh!t. And while doing so, get a star and flag or two......but mainly start some sh!t.
For you could have easily done some homework and figured it out for 'YOself'.
Nothing you say or do will change my opinion....that you are exactly what you whine about. But don't feel alone....there are millions of you out yonder.
My only advice to you....and consider yourself lucky to get it from me....tread lightly.
I wish you no luck on your doodoo startn
thread. But I will wish you luck on the attention you need. Because at times, I see it as a sickness. And I'd like to see EVERYONE well.
No need to respond....I will not give you the ammo.

My timer is on.
See how long it takes for "freedom of speech" to fail yet again here on ATS and/or another, like yourself whine and complain to the Ace mods we have.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"Why do some white people believe they're aliens?"

It's not actually white people, per se, it is gay people that are aliens.

Gayliens.

Another theory is that all white people are actually aliens. I mean, really. Have you ever seen them dance?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nvrmnd
edit on 18-7-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Are you saying that any minority or blacks cannot be aliens? are you white? Are you alien?
edit on 18-7-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

Are you saying that any minority or blacks cannot be aliens? are you white? Are you alien?

I've always thought the Asians were an inscrutable lot.

And just look at everyone that doesn't speak American. They have a different word for practically everything!

Someone needs to investigate this.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

I can't claim to know what the OP would say, but if I could immigrate (legally of course) to another planet, then I would.

(laughs)

I'm sure I could even find a few people to help me pack!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Einstein here has it all figured out for ya.

Case closed

How did ja know his name was Einstein?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You jus don't understand.. see here I'm white but on my home planet, I'm black.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Einstein here has it all figured out for ya.

Case closed

I'd love whatever he's smoking!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's simply amazing the power these skin suits have on our collective identities.

Mine is really weird....it changes colors in the sun!

Go figure.

Still doesn't explain these lizard eyes though.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The first human did not come from africa....that's another lie you have been told
www.ancient-origins.net...
and there's allot more where that came from.
Me personaly, i don't come from this planet. 2 much violence here. i'm still trying to phone home but i keep getting that damn voicemail!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Apologies for my short reply.

Delusion, ego, possibly narcissism, mental health issues or any combination of these traits....

No restriction on colour either.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
And here I though all souls where incarnated in a body and not really local to this place (in fact Alien).

Maybe some souls are not feeling human since they remember something from another time that makes them know this is not home. And then we have people who connect to the higher levels and become "homesick" for the beauty and oneness coming thru.

But maybe it is different to different segments of souls:
1. The ones who have played human for a long time and feel home on this level.
2. The tourists who are amazed on what you can experience here and love this place.
3. The first timers who have a hard time handling where their bodies are and become so clumsy with it and feel wrong in a human body. And only after getting some energy flow thru the body will start to feel like it is as it is supposed to be.

Namaste

edit on 19-7-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You only think that white people want to be aliens because you're a bigot.

This thread goes no further than that.

Mental illness sees no color.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you ever want see an alien stop down in a border state.

*RIMSHOT*

EOF

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Everybody wants to be special.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join