It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics! Finally had "The Talk" with my son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Finally had "The Talk" with my son. It is not always comfortable to do, but it's important that they know the truth.

I can only hope he understood most of it and will grow up to be a more responsible adult because of that knowledge.

edit on 7/18/15 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

To children I would speak in simpler terms they can understand.

Some people want to own more than their share, they want to take more than they need for themselves and not share with anyone else. They are greedy people.

They lie to other people to go out and take what they want and even kill other people to get what they want.

Sometimes that leads to wars between countries. A war is a big fight.

Each side is fighting the other for their reason. One side is trying to take everything they own and the other is defending their country and people from the invaders.

You can always tell who the greedy liars are, they are not defending their own country, they are invading another country and making war on them to take all their stuff.

edit on 18-7-2015 by intrptr because: change

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

LMFAO!!! Good Thread AC!!!

Nice BreakDown there Intrptr!!! Well done!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I know this is just a bit of fun, but some adults get overwhelmed by such thoughts.

WTF would someone burden a child with such things?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I know this is just a bit of fun, but some adults get overwhelmed by such thoughts.

Because if you don't explain it to them, someone else will, and that's how you get republicans.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnight4444

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Because if you don't explain it to them, someone else will, and that's how you get republicans.

Or Democrats. Same thing, really, just different color ties.
I am so done with the two major U.S. political parties.

Please remember...the U.S. is in that awkward phase where it's too late to work within the system, yet too soon to shoot the bastards.
edit on 7/18/15 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join