It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Counter Jade Helm?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Woah I wasn't trying to offend but I was under the impression people are having trouble making 911 calls in areas involved in jade helm. Maybe I misread, I might of jumped the gun thinking this might be involved but thought I would relay the info to this thread. I don't know what there would be to report, besides the conspiracy of martial law. I can't say that I dont blindly follow info but this is ATS, a site for conspiracy. But honestly you dont see any similarities between nazi Germany and the now U.S.? I will keep my tin foil hat handy, thank you very much. I will say this with certainty though, ATS has taught me alot about info you find on the internet, with some things you might as well play Russian roulette.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
but I was under the impression people are having trouble making 911 calls in areas involved in jade helm.

Your source for that is what exactly?

But honestly you dont see any similarities between nazi Germany and the now U.S.?

None at all - how about you list all the similarities!

I will say this with certainty though, ATS has taught me alot about info you find on the internet

One of the things you should have learnt is do not believe conspiracy theory sites, and Alex Jones etc., as they just make crap up!
edit on 19-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

edit on 19-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: please delete as with other empty post

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Stupid phone, I would list similarities right now but am having the worst trouble with this sh**** phone. But I'm positive you can google that, or even check the ATS search engine for a list. You don't find the power outages and phone coverage loss, at all suspicious? If I can find the patience to deal with this phone without breaking it, ill be back with some links.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You don't find the power outages and phone coverage loss, at all suspicious?

What power outages? What phone coverage loss?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Did you read the first page of the thread, a member spoke of the inconvenience, but maybe it is unrelated to jade helm.

edit on 19-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: on a phone still

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Did you read the first page of the thread, a member spoke of the inconvenience,

Good grief, a cell phone tower goes down for 20 minutes so it automatically becomes a conspiracy! Pathetic.

What about the "power loss"?
edit on 19-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You seem to think highly of our government, I simply don't (being that i was put in the system at a young age and then find out my name and birthday were minutely changed), if i find anything relevant to your standards ill be back to post, for the time being, peace
edit on 19-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Did you read the first page of the thread, a member spoke of the inconvenience,

Good grief, a cell phone tower goes down for 20 minutes so it automatically becomes a conspiracy! Pathetic.

What about the "power loss"?

My wifi was out this morning. Perhaps it's related?

Granted I'm not in a JH state but still...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

My power was out for four hours yesterday. I wasn't sure if it was because of Planet X, ISIS or Jade Helm.

So I fired up the generator and surrounded myself with boom sticks. It was scary!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

My wifi is out again.

OBAMA WANTS MY GUNS

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Being a victim of bureaucracy really isn't a reason to distrust the military. You do know that social services and the military are ran completely differently right?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sweet tea out the nose!

Martial law is imminent!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So as I was googling a little about jade helm today I found this,

allnewspipeline.com... I haven't been able to find the credibility of the site in question but it did seem to speak on the coincidences happening from the start of jade helm. If you find its not credible let me know, just thought I'd share with you what I found possibly relevant

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join