It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Counter Jade Helm?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Know this wasn't directed at me, but here is the thread in question.

Interesting notions there...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: EA006

Again with mincing words. So lame. Just say it.

"Shill." It's not hard not. I won't cry.

Nor will it change the reality of things

Where is this blackout? Or is it just that reporters aren't embedded with participating units?

yournewswire.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
yournewswire.com...

Nothing there about the media being banned, just

Lastoria said it is not possible to allow a journalist to travel with Special Operations forces in the field, citing the isolated nature of the mission and the need to protect the identity of the forces involved.

Which is normal, they can report on it if they want to.

But it sounds better to say the media is "banned"!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I suppose the title was a lie then?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I suppose the title was a lie then?

Yes it was!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm sure if you search: media banned from reporting jade helm, you can pick your own source, there are a few.

edit on 18-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm sure if you search: media banned from reporting jade helm, you can pick your own source, there are a few.

It makes a better headline that the facts,

"Media not embedded with troops in jade helm" which is why it is used!

There is no ban on reporting Jade Helm, so why claim there is?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It makes a better headline that the facts,

"Media not embedded with troops in jade helm" which is why it is used!

There is no ban on reporting Jade Helm, so why claim there is?
If there was, do you believe the media would admit to such? You have no clue as to the truth, like the rest of us unless there's something you would like to tell us.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
If there was, do you believe the media would admit to such?

Of course they would, why do you think they would not?

You have no clue as to the truth, like the rest of us

I have more of a clue than those who make up a silly conspiracy that reporting is banned!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
If there was, do you believe the media would admit to such?

Of course they would, why do you think they would not?

You have no clue as to the truth, like the rest of us

I have more of a clue than those who make up a silly conspiracy that reporting is banned!
Of course they would? What give you that impression? Freedom of the press? LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I do not know what people thought they were going to see. Jade Helm is an escape and evasion exercise. It takes teams that are cut off far into enemy territory and has them survive, evade detection and escape to safety. The entire point for that small team is to make from point a to point b without being detected. And that is it. If the military did not make all its exercises public nobody would know it ever went on. It is baffling to me how people turned an E&E exercise into a take over the state, kill militias, FEMA camps in Walmart, AIs taking over etc. People just let their imaginations fly with this one.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I do not know what people thought they were going to see. Jade Helm is an escape and evasion exercise. It takes teams that are cut off far into enemy territory and has them survive, evade detection and escape to safety.

It is almost as if they never bothered to find out what the exercise was actually about, they just blindly believed nutters like Alex Jones!

i wonder why some people post pictures of tanks being transported and claim they were part of Jade Helm?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I do not know what people thought they were going to see. Jade Helm is an escape and evasion exercise. It takes teams that are cut off far into enemy territory and has them survive, evade detection and escape to safety.

It is almost as if they never bothered to find out what the exercise was actually about, they just blindly believed nutters like Alex Jones!

i wonder why some people post pictures of tanks being transported and claim they were part of Jade Helm?

The same reason they post pictures of any military equipment and tie it to the conspiracy of the week. In particular during the National Guard summer training. It is like every year somebody notices for the first time and runs into panic mode.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

And yet somehow DoD telling reporters "no, you can't hang out with our special operations guys and take their pictures" has morphed into media blackouts and reporting bans and blah blah blah.

Because this is clearly the first time the DoD has declined to let reporters identify their special operators.

*eyeroll*

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Good article. I especially liked this part:

"Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria from the Army Special Operations Command has said a small selection of journalists will be allowed to view selected portions of the military exercises later this summer."

I didn't see anything in the article about a ban on media reporting. I saw a statement that reporters won't be permitted to travel with the operators. And then stuff about how journalists will be allowed to watch certain portions of the training.

Some ban.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Just do a quick google search and tell me there's no media (blackout) coverage. I have a friend in Florida who can't make 1 call to cali at the moment and I understand that people are having communication problems. Imo I think that's a media blackout.

edit on 19-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: stupid smartphone

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why do you wanna counter jade helm? Please explain?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87

Just do a quick google search and tell me there's no media (blackout) coverage.

Exactly what do you think there is to report? Some men walking around....

I have a friend in Florida who can't make 1 call to cali at the moment and I understand that people are having communication problems.

WTF has that got to do with this exercise? What does their telco say after they have reported it? They have reported it, haven't they?
edit on 19-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join