It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Counter Jade Helm?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Okay, so the Jade Helm 15 exercises started this past week.

After 3 and half days, has anyone seen the videos of the training exercise that people are making and sharing? No? Well, how about reading all of those "SALUTE" reports from counterjadehelm.info? No? None?

It seems there should be something somewhere to video and post, or am I just missing it?

I even tried registering for an account on the above site, but the sign up process is broken, I just get a message that the registration email could not be sent, and so my account can never be validated. Tried twice.

We seemed to have a lot of information leading up to this week, but nothing substantial since them.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The only thing I know about is that people (including me) reported cell phone service disruptions and outages (for around 20 minutes or so) the morning it started. ATT and Verizon customers were affected, and maybe a couple other services, too.

Other than that, nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

I created an account on the site also. Soon after, the site went down. When it came back up, I was no longer able to log on...so I just said "the hell with it".

I find it odd, that there are no reports at all yet.....

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Maybe there is nothing to report?
That would play hell with any site designed to play it up big.

Things seem fairly quiet here in Bastrop in central Texas.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Gulf coast of Texas here, have seen what would appear to be a bit more LEO presence on the Gulf Freeway (never ask a Houstonian how long it has been under construction) and on surface streets as well. But that could be colored by my CT mindset...

Phone was acting a bit wonky as has my girlfriend's, to that I would attribute the JADE 2 (or whatever iteration it's up to currently) software packages integrating with the phone OS.

Mastering the human domain through total information awareness.

And you folks thought troops and tanks would be key, the lulz are on you.

Or maybe not.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maybe there's nothing to report and nobody has been able to make anything up yet.

Maybe they all fell asleep.

Maybe jade helm got started late. Or somebody got a flat tire and everybody else is waiting on them.

Maybe the counter Jade helm guys are really counter counter Jade helm guys, and the counter counter counter Jade helm guys ran out of iPhone battery.

Maybe the counter Jade helm guys aren't nearly as high-speed as they think they are and haven't been able to find anything or anybody.

Or maybe Jade helm is as anti-climactic as some people thought it would be.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
To be cynical, Jade Helm was an exercise to see how home grown militias would respond to a crack down to reveal their strategies, capabilities, command and control and to develop a counter insurgency plan against these groups. You can then wonder what role social media like ATS has in propagating this information exercise and it's media footprint.
edit on 18-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
John B. Wells had been off the air and running "Best of" for the past two days. He's had a few guests talking about this very thing.
His site says he will resume on Monday. If I adjust my tinfoil hat just so....

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've been searching YouTube since Jade Helm started, and the very few videos I have seen of Jade Helm in action, have all been removed. Those videos were very short though, around 20 seconds long.

I found this one early this morning. Shows a guy driving around a neighborhood of houses being raided by the military.

He also has another video on his channel of the news on tv about a power outage that has lasted for 3 days now.

The way I've been searching is by simply searching "Jade Helm" then arranging the videos by the Upload Date.

edit on 7/18/2015 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Did I miss something or didn't I read about how this exercise was supposed to have a media blackout?
And it seems they must be using tech to shut off cell phone service.
edit on 18-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: had more to say

edit on 18-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No your not alone severe blackout on jade helm posts some gettin removed as soon as their put up. Now there have been some recent developments in California, Merced county and Stanislaus and my home town all having no way to call 911 yes 911 emergency services are still down in my area started yesterday, now let's look at timesline eh? First day power outages all over the c country specifically jade helm states, second day we have 911 services cut in a lot of California cities like I said at least 2 counties and 3 major cities at least, remember things are being censored if you refresh feeds you can see the posts go up then get removed some videos on YouTube of new jade helm info will be removed or unavailable, day three of jade helm we have a terrorist attack. Now literally as I speak on southern California it is hailing at 930 am... So obviously the weather's is strange but with everything happening you have to wonder. And with the new jade helm mentioning Sedona az, along with the sheriff's who won't be named getting arrested...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: digitalbluco
I've been searching YouTube since Jade Helm started, and the very few videos I have seen of Jade Helm in action, have all been removed. Those videos were very short though, around 20 seconds long.

I found this one early this morning. Shows a guy driving around a neighborhood of houses being raided by the military.

He also has another video on his channel of the news on tv about a power outage that has lasted for 3 days now.

The way I've been searching is by simply searching "Jade Helm" then arranging the videos by the Upload Date.

Houses raided by the military? I thought they said we wouldn't even notice they were training?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe it's not been reported because there's a blanket ban on reporting the exercise.

As for maybe people haven't made up footage or stories, you really do go all out in these threads to dismiss everything......

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Again with mincing words. So lame. Just say it.

"Shill." It's not hard not. I won't cry.

Nor will it change the reality of things

Where is this blackout? Or is it just that reporters aren't embedded with participating units?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Where is this blackout? Or is it just that reporters aren't embedded with participating units?

*Ding, ding, ding*
We have a winner!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I posted in another thread about Youtube videos on this event being censored or messed with. Sound missing and freezing up.....My cable also went out two nights ago for no reason. I called and they just said it was a wide spread outage.

What if.......This actually seems to be gaining traction as time goes by. What if they are messing with communication and power systems......This cannot be legal.....Can it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I created an account on the site also. Soon after, the site went down. When it came back up, I was no longer able to log on...so I just said "the hell with it".

I find it odd, that there are no reports at all yet.....

Out of curiosity, I looked up the whois for that site, and not surprisingly, ownership records are just proxies. I'm not saying it's just a way for the military to collect email addresses and passwords likely reused on other sites, but wouldn't that be clever?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

I posted in another thread about Youtube videos on this event being censored or messed with. Sound missing and freezing up.....My cable also went out two nights ago for no reason. I called and they just said it was a wide spread outage.

What if.......This actually seems to be gaining traction as time goes by. What if they are messing with communication and power systems......This cannot be legal.....Can it?

Mastering the Internet domain? Glad this is just training, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Please add a link to the other thread. Would be good to reference it from here.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
Did I miss something or didn't I read about how this exercise was supposed to have a media blackout?

You missed something, what made you think it was supposed to have a media blackout? That was just a silly claim!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join