It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bethesda Releases New Fallout 4 Gameplay Video!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have just been watching lots of fallout 4 stuff and I'm gonna re install new vegas to get me in the mood.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oooh downloading now I may need help installing it, I have not had luck adding mods.

I have just downloaded fallout mod manager do I drag the file into the manager?.
edit on 9-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

in that case I suggest getting the Nexus Mod Manager from the Nexus site and use the nexus site for mods, gotta register a free acct, but project brazil is worth it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hehe exited now

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

once installed you should be able to click the link on nexus the Mod manager link and it will open in your NMM, be sure to run it at least once before doing it, i think it has to scan directory for installed games... cool thing is it can manage mods for many many games.

download will start in the manager once finished double click it and it should start up the install process.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hooray got it working cheers dude

Hhhm gonna have a boxer type dudette I think
Playing now

Lol it's the music from the movie Brazil
edit on 9-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bethesda have released a new video detailing the first of seven attributes , strength.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The CIA, NSA and EU intelligence agencies have been hiding their mind control criminal activities behind
video games for years. Some of you sure remember those doctors going on tv and explaining that video
games alter your brain and makes you violent.
Well, that's been a good cover up as long as it lasted. A cover up to criminal activity of western
intelligence (STASI was a joke in comparison) aimed at behavior modification that involves nanotechnologies
and radiowaves. Through these technologies they can alter your brain functioning and your behavior
into violent one.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The next video in the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. series has been released , this week we look at Perception.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Oh I am SO stealing that meme to post on my FB page!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The latest in the Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Video Series has been released , this week it's Endurance.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A closer look at the character system.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Bethesda have released file size details for Fallout 4 on Xone , with PC and PS4 yet to be revealed it's likely they'll be around the 28.12 GB size on the Xbone , it remains to be seen what the size on hard disk will be with people speculating the reasonable size is probably due to good compression.

the product page of the game for Xbox One has already been updated.
According to the page, the size of the role-playing game on Microsoft's console is 28.12 GB.
While people may be a bit alarmed at the size, as it may appear fairly trimmed down for a video game as large as Fallout 4, it seems that Bethesda compressed the overall file size.

Details on the file size of the video game for PC and PlayStation 4 editions, though, have yet to be revealed by the developer.
www.techtimes.com...

6 weeks to go.

edit on 28-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Today's video looks at the importance of Charisma in the Wasteland.

edit on 30-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I cant wait

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for keeping us updated on the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. vids gortex!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's that S.P.E.C.I.A.L. time of the week and this week Vault-Tec takes a look at Intelligence and why it's important.

Only 2 videos left in the series and 4 short weeks until the wasteland is opened up for us to explore ... I can almost smell the Radroach meat and Squirrel stew cooking , Mmmmm.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you're planning on playing Fallout 4 on PC then no doubt you've been waiting for the release of the PC Specs list ...well here it is.

Minimum

Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent.

Recommended

Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join