It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bethesda Releases New Fallout 4 Gameplay Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Are you a gamer that has 5 minutes to spare?

If so, I urge you to take a look at this new 5 minute video showing actual game play of the soon to be released Fallout 4 by Bethesda.

I've come to a single conclusion after watching the video: If I get the game (IF??? I damn well KNOW I'll be getting it)......I don't think I will have a life anymore outside of my computer!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Looks like a decent game.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

It looks like a worthy successor to Fallout 3 , looking forward to revisiting the wasteland.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The shootout scene towards the beginning of the video reminds me of Bioshock: Infinite.

I think it's quite cool that we get to see and hear our player talk!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hell's to the yeah.
Cheer's for the vid Erick, wasn't aware they had another one.

Can't wait for this to be released. Goodbye society.
And daylight lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oooooohhhh aaaaaahhh...

I see lots of nice little tweeks and improvements with this one.

Yet another reason to ignore the rest of the world for weeks on end... time to stock up on Hot Pockets.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm with you, Erik!
Playing through 3 right now because I cant wait. Considering getting an Xbox since the mods will work on it. I had a chance to get the pip-boy version, but I figured it would just collect dust.

It's the only game I'll need to buy for the next three years...the crafting system is sick! Settlements, not only weapon and ammo modification but creation, all the useless junk can be broken down for parts. I'm kinda retarded for fallout.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I can't wait to build my own town, that feature alone raised my perception...if you catch my drift.

edit on 18-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes, the older games kept me royally entertained for years now, I still play them.

The changes they've made and new things they are adding?

I just ripped up my schedule book.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Gosh I love the new look of the power armor the hud was a really nice touch to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Looks so good, second life experience, dread to think how many hours I'll spend on this?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am definitely getting this! I absolutely love the series.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think I'll be putting down Destiny to play this...or Battlefront. The weapon nerfs and the cost of Taken King just kind of turn me off. I've dumped way to much time into the game anyway.

Yay the dog is back! Can't wait for this game...I might get an Xbone ONE for the living room just to play this game on the bigger TV.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Probably the first game I'll buy new since warcraft 2 came out. Shame I'll need a whole new computer to run it.

Who'se got a null modem cable handy?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Isn't this the footage Bethesda used in their presentation at E3 a while back though?
Looking forward to getting my hands on the game. The third game was great!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Prepaid for this, can't wait for release!
I'll be streaming this bad boy for a while

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

.I don't think I will have a life anymore outside of my computer!!!!!

Sounds about right.

Fallout 3 is what got me into gaming,

before playing that game I had never had an imersed sensation playing games, would play a game here and there for an hour or 2 and get bored.

Fallout 3, I would stop and check the time once I get hungry and think I need eat and 8 hours have passed in which I thought only 2 hours at the max had passed.

Bethesda games like fallout, skyrim are no good if you have do something in the next day or so.

they just make you loose track of time,

I just hope I don't die like the guy recently playing games at an internet cafe when fallout 4 comes out,

Just watching some of the footage has me scared I might loose my job, you know, switch the game on a few hours before work to start your own town or build a few weapons, get immersed

check the time and realize I have completely missed the 8 hour shift I was supposed to work.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I think I'll be putting down Destiny to play this

Same here,

glad in way due to......

The weapon nerfs and the cost of Taken King just kind of turn me off.

It bugs me as well.

I might have a taste of the Taken king, but Fallout is just too sweet,

I guess the Taken King comes out in September and Fallout in November, so there is about 6 weeks to kill, but once fallout hits, I can already see myself lost in the wastelands of Boston.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So last night...

Yay! I finally got Black Hammer!

Boo...they're nerfing it soon. . .

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Danny O'Dwyer gives his impressions of his behind closed doors look at Fallout 4 at Gamescom 2015 , he seems pretty excited by what he saw and the improvments he mentions could see this being the Fallout fans have been hoping for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join