It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HuffPo is forcing me to consider supporting Donald Trump!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: incoserv

Donald Trump is a scam artist he has scammed with his shady businesses many people...

Yes, this is true.

And Geo. W. Bush and Dick Cheney weren't scam artists?

Barack Hussein Obama is not a scam artist?

Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton are not scam artists?

DAMMIT! WAKE UP, PEOPLE! All the negative things you're saying about al Trump are true. But they are just as true about all the rest.

But you will defend to the death your choice of scam artist or liar or cheat (let's just say politician) because that's what the party or the box tells you to do?

-

I agree as well
Trump is controlled opposition.

The think tanks have decided Americans need someone like Trump after 8 years of Obama just like they needed someone like Obama after 8 years of Bush.

Trump is in the Big Club like the rest.

If someone like Ben Carson or a Small Business Man was running, I'd call it legit, but then they would never make the media though like Trump is.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The reason why I did such like that, is within the Hispanic community, it is more than just Mexican's, there are many from central and South America. And they would either identify as either a part of the Hispanic community or the Latino community. While many have ancestors that were from Spain, one must be cautions, cause they do get very offended if they are referred to by one or the other term, while both would be correct.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
I share your hope.
I'll freely admit to not following these early campaigns because I can't vote in any primary. However, I was really and truly shocked to learn that there were Democrats running that I had honestly never seen/heard mentioned! I would have sworn that Hillary, Bernie and O'Malley were the only ones in the race. I only knew of O'Malley from a thread I saw here on ATS I think. In the rare times I've been subjected to msm---in waiting rooms or restaurants with tv---I've never even heard a mention of anyone but Hillary and Bernie. Same with the newspapers. I find it odd that in most of the stories I see about the candidates, the only exposure given to any of the lesser-known candidates is a listing of their names as also being candidates attending this or that event. Yet Hillary can't pass gas without making the front of Drudge! Did we hear one peep out of any of the other candidates in reaction to Trump?
To me that says a lot about the money angles in the campaign. The biggest spenders with the media get the most air-time/column inches.
So considering the money, it would make sense that the Donald would get lots of exposure because he's got tons of money to do with as he pleases. While these companies may banish him from their above-the-fold coverage, I'll just bet they don't refuse to take his money when he buys advertising from them.
Therein lies the inherent conflict-of-interest in the free press. Especially when the free press is corporately owned and dominated by six corporations.
For those and many other reasons, I'd really like to see campaign reform enacted to limit the time that any candidate can buy media time/space to 60 days prior to the election. That move alone would cut down the cost of these crazy, constant campaigns down significantly.
Sorry to drift so far off topic. Again, I share your hope that people will wake up but I don't see a good chance of that if we continue to do the same crazy stuff every four years in allowing the media to decide who will lead us. A media that is dependent on the money made from advertising by political campaigns and BigPharma/BigAg/Petrochemical complex.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join