It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen NAZI Salute Film released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Well one good reason might just be that the Nazis came to power in January 1933

Good point mate. Also, the first forced labour / concentgration camp, Dachau was up and running by March 1933. These are the royals, even back then they would have been privvy to the latest intelligence.. They would have known exactly what was going on over there.

Only speculation, but what if this short clip was filmed as some sort of insurance policy should Adolf have been successful... Hey look at this clip, see how much of a loyal royal i have been, we have always secretly loved your ideals, etc.

Just a thoought?
edit on 18/7/15 by HumanPLC because: added 'loyal royal' because it made me giggle, lol

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Excellent speculation, for all any of us actually know you could be spot on.
That's the thing really, none of us personally know the queen and her family so they could be lovely benevolent types or monsters pretending, all of it is speculation with the secrecy surrounding their real lives.
I only know one thing, I am against a constitutional monarchy for my country. I also know I am in the minority, but hey I've never been in a popularity contest when it comes to opinions lol

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That picture gave me a chuckle before I went to bed last night

Oh, how the Royals add to the gaiety of the nation. It almost makes them worth what is spent on them.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
It was 1933 who really gives a #. Edwards dead, so is the queen mother, the NAZI defeated and Lizie at age six likely did not have a clue what the hell she was doing.

Big fuss over nothing.
edit on 18-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Lizzie was 6 she would not have had a clue likely what a NAZI was let alone had access to the intel.

The others who should have known better are long dead now.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Thing is Ewok, should they have know better? Pre-1939 I don't think it was really an issue.....now had they done it 1939 onwards it could have been questionable.

When I seen this in the news this morning I knew it was going to be posted on ATS, I'm glad to see most members (including yourself) have the sense to see it as the non-story it is.

The Sun is a trash newspaper, the only good thing about it was page 3, and that's no longer there....well, page 3 is, just not the content millions of young gentleman (and ladies of the more macho sense) want to see.
edit on 18/7/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Giving the matter some more serious thought:

It's more concerning that an English King should have learnt how to salute a German peasant. And then passed on the lesson to a future Queen.

Surely Adolf and Eva ought to have been learning how to curtsey to the English Royals?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

I agree, it is a non story, but i do wonder what the agenda is behind it's release.
edit on 18-7-2015 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Well look out it seems Bill Clinton, and who would have guessed Ronald McDonald are Nazi's...

Ronald McDonald fits the pattern, some Nazi's were known to use unhealthy substances to experiment on children.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DISRAELI

Storm in a tea-cup.

You may be right but the conspiracy part of me says they're getting ready for when cousin Adolf comes to stay , flexing their salute mussels , but the rational side agrees with you.

I'm not a Monarchist so prefer conspiracy theory

In 1933 Hitler wouldn't (correct me if I'm wrong) have been refused entry by any means to Britain, in fact I'm not even sure anyone was in a position at that time to predict what would start to happen a few short years later.

The sad thing about this is that with absolutely no context whatsoever and with it being a silent film, there is no way of knowing for what reason the salute was made - is it as a joke? Is it showing how they salute in Germany? As only one person in that film is still alive I very much doubt that will ever be known.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

in fact I'm not even sure anyone was in a position at that time to predict what would start to happen a few short years later.

I think the clues were there at the time.

a 1933 amendment to the Weimar Constitution that gave the German Cabinet – in effect, Chancellor Adolf Hitler – the power to enact laws without the involvement of the Reichstag. It passed in both the Reichstag and Reichsrat on 24 March 1933, and was signed by President Paul von Hindenburg later that day.

The act stated that it was to last four years unless renewed by the Reichstag, which occurred twice. The Enabling Act gave Hitler plenary powers. It followed on the heels of the Reichstag Fire Decree, which abolished most civil liberties and transferred state powers to the Reich government.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure there were more rumblings on the grapevine for those in the loop who wanted to listen.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Lol, im not a big fan of the Royals; however, even i would accept that a li'l liz wouldn't have really known what she was doing.

As for the others, what if its not just them, they do have German blood after all, and to speculate even further... Phil the greeks well known virus quote:

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.

Sounds very similar to Nazi party ideals, nein?

Not to mention all the other little coincidences!

You know, i was listening to this as it broke late last night and i honestly thought to myself it was not such a big deal. But today after doing a bit of reading up on the Nazi Party, Third Reich, etc it has really made me question it more.

It turns out that 1933 was a massive year for the Nazi party and when hitler came into power in January, it only took a few months for things to get nasty. By February 4000 members of the communist party had been rounded up and jailed. March saw the opening of Dachau and, well it was pretty much down hill from there.

I cant help but think its a bit coincidental that they just happen to be doing the nazi party salute at this specific period in time. It would be intersting to know what month it was, im guessing spring/summer.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I know a lot of people on here, and the MSM seem to be saying that as it was before 1939 its no big deal but if you do a bit of reading up you will see that the events that led to the invasion of europe began in Jan 1933.

Beginning in April 1933, scores of measures defining the status of Jews and their rights were instituted at the regional and national level.

On the night of 27 February 1933, the Reichstag building was set afire; Marinus van der Lubbe, a Dutch communist, was found guilty of starting the blaze. Hitler proclaimed that the arson marked the start of a communist uprising. Violent suppression of communists by the Sturmabteilung (SA) was undertaken all over the country, and four thousand members of the Communist Party of Germany were arrested.

Source:

en.wikipedia.org...

Another interesting read:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18/7/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It would be intersting to know what month it was, im guessing spring/summer.

Along with the origin of the film there's confusion as to when it was actually taken , with either 1933 or 34 being touted as the date , tough to say what season but from the clothing I'd guess either Spring or Autumn.
There are reports that it may have been taken from the Queens own archive or from that of the Duke of Windsor’s estate , if that's the case the question is who leaked it and why ?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
There are reports that it may have been taken from the Queens own archive or from that of the Duke of Windsor’s estate , if that's the case the question is who leaked it and why ?

Somebody who wanted to make a few quid from selling it maybe, seems most likely to me than dark forces wishing to overthrow the constitutional monarchy or anything like that.
Interesting though, I'd love to nose through the private archive, bet there are some gems in there.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ha haa, my money is on Paul Burell, i dont think ive seen him in anything since 'Im a celebrity get me out of here' a few years ago, lol.

Just in case.. allegedly, allegedly, allegedly. lol

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Like most people here have said, she was very young, the Nazi party wern't the scoundrels they'll turn out to be just yet. Then again what do you expect from a scum paper like The Sun. So what are they trying imply here?
They should be forced to reveal how they got the video from in the first place. Surely these video's were stored away somewhere private?

A scum paper that couldn't care less about what it prints.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Until January 1942, when Congress amended the flag code, this was the designated salute used for the Stars and Stripes in the United States. It very much was THE salute in the US in 1933. Beings as there is no audio with the video, I'm saying the Royals were saluting the US flag, not Hitler.

What's the big deal? You got a problem with saluting the US flag?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
A scum paper that couldn't care less about what it prints.

Its not just the Sun though is it, they may have broken the story but as for whom 'prints' what, this is now being covered by pretty much every media outlet.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MontanaI'm saying the Royals were saluting the US flag, not Hitler.

What's the big deal? You got a problem with saluting the US flag?

Yep, that could well have been the case, but when you also consider the facts that:

The royals have a German bloodline
Eddie was a known nazi sympathiser
and 1933 was probably the biggest year in nazi history

Then i would say its fair to lean towards it being a nazi salute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join