It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jules Bianchi: F1 driver dies from his injuries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Sad news for the world of Motorsport that 24 year old Jules Bianchi has died from the injuries he received after crashing nine months ago at the Japanese Grand Prix.

RiP Jules.

His family said: "Jules fought right to the very end, as he always did, but today his battle came to an end."
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 18-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
R.I.P. J.B.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I didn't know how seriously he was injured, and just thought he was convalescent. R.I.P. Jules.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

From what I've read his head injury was pretty severe mate , he'd been in a coma since the accident.
It's a sad loss and no age to die but at least he died doing something he loved , I imagine a corner or part of the track will be named in his honor at one of the circuits.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: smurfy
Not at Suzuka.
Maybe not anywhere.
Unfortunately he wasn't highly decorated.
For the record, I hope he does get that honor. For anyone who gets behind the wheel of F1 machinery, are 'Balls out!' (I mean that with the utmost respect.)
And to give his life (literally) to F1, deserves the honor.
F1 was doing so well (safety) since Senna. Frickn shame! Dipsh!t move on track officiating.

From what I've read his head injury was pretty severe mate , he'd been in a coma since the accident.
It's a sad loss and no age to die but at least he died doing something he loved , I imagine a corner or part of the track will be named in his honor at one of the circuits.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bother way...
Jbird deserves a way cooler jam than the one playing in that tribute video.

top topics

join