It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. conspiring with Russian oligarchs to overthrow Putin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Oh you mean after US NGOs perpetrated a coup in Kiev and installed a pro US puppet government

No. Repeating the Kremlin's lies does not make them true.

Georgia ? You mean after they attacked Russia's border with approval of USA which hoped Putin would back down, and Russia decided to clean them out

No, I mean in February, 1921. Look it up. (There are long memories in that part of the world.)

Chechnya ? What now you are on side of Islamic terrorists

No, I am against Russian terrorists.

You my friend are a broken record

You forgot to mention Syria, Libya and 9/11....

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Mod Note:

Please stop the personal attacks and off topic comments before somebody gets post banned.

*seriously*

Do not reply to this post

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So when the US goes after terrorists it's bad. When Russia goes after terrorists it's good. No double standard there.
edit on 7/19/2015 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2

originally posted by: DJW001
No-one is laughing in Eastern Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya

Oh you mean after US NGOs perpetrated a coup in Kiev and installed a pro US puppet government

No - not after that....best you chose and example that actually happened rather than whatever your read on rt.com or alex jones.

Georgia ? You mean after they attacked Russia's border with approval of USA which hoped Putin would back down, and Russia decided to clean them out

nope - Georgia never attacked Russia - they attacked a breakaway region of Georgia......for which see....

you mean the Chechenya that defeated Russia in 1996?

Ot that which got crushed by Russian invasion from 1999

Perhaps Georgia and Ukraine should do to their breakaway regions what Putin's Russia did to Chechenya - which was it's break away region in pretty much exactly the same manner as South Osetia and Donbass?

Which is to say mass bombing, massive military invasion, and kill something over 100,000 people?

After all since Putin did that to his breakaway region he can hardly object to anyone else doing it to their can he?? Of course not - that would be hypocritical of him....

..record
..record
..record

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2

originally posted by: DJW001
No-one is laughing in Eastern Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya

LOLLOLLOL. Seriously, you think little Georgia was dumb enough to strike at Russia?? Russia had its invasion force sitting there for weeks. They just did not organize that kind of response in hours you know!! That is impossible, even when the might of the Soviet Union was in place. Only then in Germany at the Fulda Gap would a response come so fast.

Quit being a Putin apologist cause it just makes you seem ignorant.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You do know the candidate the US backed lost, and who is in office now was elected by the people of Ukraine.

SO how is the Ukraine gov't a puppet government when they were voted in by the people of Ukraine?

No you mean when Russia sent troops into Georgia, so I am pretty sure they don't need the US approval to defend their country.

And you should actually do some research before posting...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join