It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. conspiring with Russian oligarchs to overthrow Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If you don't like the Luciferian western NWO vision

Neither does Putin

The White House is behind a conspiracy to spark a revolution which will lead to a Ukraine-style coup inside Russia.

If you don't believe this infowars video, just google Russian white ribbon protest movement financed by western NGOs which were legal in Russia at the time

edit on 18-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here is what western money tried to do in 2013

But despite manipulation, Russian MAJORITY backed Putin's party

en.m.wikipedia.org...–13_Russian_protests
edit on 18-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Infowars... Thanks but no thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The Alex Jones Channel, eh? Good. Now I don't have to waste 6 minutes to realize it's utter nonsense (although the title alone made it pretty obvious).

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I can't believe this guy for a lot of reason's but the best example is this.

some recent predictions

The guy will say anything to sell himself and his products...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Honestly, I would be just as inclined to believe the U.S. is conspiring with Putin himself to make us think they don't like each other.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Honestly, I would be just as inclined to believe the U.S. is conspiring with Putin himself to make us think they don't like each other.

That's where my money is..

But I'm trying not to get paranoid these days.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd say that's a far more likely scenario...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yes things are so good in Russia that only the US could make them unhappy with their leadership. Has anything ever happened in the last 100 years on its own without the US doing it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Why would any one have any doubt about the likelihood of the thread's subject statement?

It goes without saying....

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, I would be a little disappointed if our government wasn't trying to do something like that. They have done that for a very long time, why would they change their tactics now. I am sure that our government leader selections are being steered by interests of other countries. They just started monitoring campaign contributions from outside the USA but most big corporations and organizations just start something on this countries soils to make it legal.

It is happening to us too, just a little different way. It happens all over the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
loll mr Putin is an LEADER pur sang...
very different from all western leaders who bought them in for big money to buy "leadership"
just marionet puppets !

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2
If you don't like the Luciferian western NWO vision

Neither does Putin

The White House is behind a conspiracy to spark a revolution which will lead to a Ukraine-style coup inside Russia.

If you don't believe this infowars video, just google Russian white ribbon protest movement financed by western NGOs which were legal in Russia at the time

Putin himself is conspiring to cause a coup inside Russia. he don't need US help. He is capable of doing this all by his power hungry self. He is no better than any other dictator the Earth has produced and that is exactly what he has become.

Funny too how the Guy on the video talks about people merging with machines while he himself is sitting on one, Speaking into one, has a graphic board running lights behind his head and is currently communicating with me from my Laptop.

I would say he has merged with machines.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
wat U really saying is that all who doesnt comply to so called western standards is bad...
last 15 years we cleared most of the "dictators" world wide becouse us was told that it was an good thing to do..
wat has become of those country's??????...a reply to: Xeven

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
lets be tru... western sociaty and politics are running at the end....the "grow factor" wich was the big motor is stopping now...... giving us now crisis after crisis..

desperate looking for new markets ( we take over country's for harvesting) but the time is running out for the west couse the western leaders aka big multinationals (who provide the leaders) have no eyes for strengting the fundaments for an good social living conditions of there workers... (costs to many !)

now FEAR is the magic word that keep the west going on...as long you fear U can be controlled

Russia an agressor????? lolllll
how many former sovjet Union states are taken over by the west...
how many nato states where taken over by Russia
than you know Who the agressor really is...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Russia an agressor????? lolllll

No-one is laughing in Eastern Ukraine, Georgia, Chechniya....

how many former sovjet Union states are taken over by the west...

Not a single one has been invaded or taken over by force. They declared their independence from the Soviet Union and formed liberal democratic republics. Most of them voted to join NATO because they don't want Russia to do to them what Russia is doing in Ukraine.

how many nato states where taken over by Russia

None, because Putin fears NATO. He only preys on weak states that have no defense treaty.

than you know Who the agressor really is...

Everyone can see that clearly but you, apparently.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Putin only has something like 70-80 % approval rating

Your argument is bogus

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
No-one is laughing in Eastern Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya

Oh you mean after US NGOs perpetrated a coup in Kiev and installed a pro US puppet government

Georgia ? You mean after they attacked Russia's border with approval of USA which hoped Putin would back down, and Russia decided to clean them out

Chechnya ? What now you are on side of Islamic terrorists

You my friend are a broken record

top topics

<<   2 >>

join