It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Government Acknowledges that Some of Its Leaders Are Nazis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Don't bother. In some people's minds the EU and the US are the new Axis Powers.

And ol' poots and pals are the valiant Allied Forces.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Due to the huge volume of EU rules and regulations each candidate country must adopt as national law, the negotiations take time to complete. The candidates are supported financially, administratively and technically during this pre-accession period.

So they are interfering......

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I am in the EU. Are you?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouPeople

I am in the EU. Are you?

You are! Awesome. Then you know that your country ASKED to be in the EU.

There were no troops, no coup, no violence. Your country ASKED to be in the EU.

And yet you purport that the EU is some dictatorial regime? Try again after you've studied up on what a dictatorship is.

And for your information, I'm in Japan. You probably knew that, though. Considering how long you've been on this board.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So they are interfering......

We know you are not thick. There's a difference between interfering and supporting.

If a nation is going through the process to become member of the EU then they are supported. It can be expensive and complicated to remove corruption, separate the military from the State and do other things. Incidentally, Ukraine had not even started the process.

Interference in a country includes things like (ahem) supporting and promoting separatists, annexing territory and conniving to destablalising.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

We know you are not thick. There's a difference between interfering and supporting.

Yes the difference is semantics.

Who is we? Is it a collective?

Interference in a country includes things like (ahem) supporting and promoting separatists, annexing territory and conniving to destablalising.

I would call this interfering,

Due to the huge volume of EU rules and regulations each candidate country must adopt as national law,

But I get it, this is the good kind of interfering.

It still is interfering.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Nope, we founded that shiz yo! We didn't have to ask, my country was one of the Inner Six that started this union.

There were no troops, no coup, no violence.

There was in the Ukraine though. But yes most countries joined with the prospect of a better future.

And yet you purport that the EU is some dictatorial regime? Try again after you've studied up on what a dictatorship is.

It is becoming something like that fast. It is at least a moneypit and we are losing sovereignty, this much its clear.

I am directly affected by EU policy, I live here, I see how it affects my country. I think I know a bit better than you.

I'm in Japan.

Shouldn't you be running from a giant angry lizard, or something? I think I hear him now.....boom boom....WROAH!! WRAA!! Run ScientificNailgun! Run!

Run like the divine wind!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nope, we founded that shiz yo! We didn't have to ask, my country was one of the Inner Six that started this union.

There were no troops, no coup, no violence.

There was in the Ukraine though. But yes most countries joined with the prospect of a better future.

It is becoming something like that fast. It is at least a moneypit and we are losing sovereignty, this much its clear.

I am directly affected by EU policy, I live here, I see how it affects my country. I think I know a bit better than you.

I'm in Japan.

Shouldn't you be running from a giant angry lizard, or something? I think I hear him now.....boom boom....WROAH!! WRAA!! Run ScientificNailgun! Run!

Run like the divine wind!

Ukraine isn't in the EU, though. So that "coup" point is moot.

It's not in NATO, either. It's only crime was wanting closer ties with the west, which was met with Russia annexing Crimea, and fomenting unrest in eastern Ukraine.

I'll also just leave your glaring generalization of Japan at that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The Association Agreement was signed in March 2014, after the coup.

Ok my borderline creepy little girl anime avatar toting friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

George Soros admits he used Neo Nazi youth to overthrow the government
in the first, and there are many Nazi's in the Ukrainian
Government including the vice president, who has
boldly stated this on national TV.

Great post

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Provide a link to a primary source, please.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Great post

Rebel 5

Ukraine doesn't have a vice president so you must stop getting your information off blogs blogs. The president doesn't have anyone but deputies he puts on charge of departments to report to him.

And no soros didn't admit he used nazis again just some bloggers claim you bought into. But tell you what love to see the proof so please post where sorros admitted anything about Ukraine other than in your imagination of course.
edit on 7/21/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The Association Agreement was signed in March 2014, after the coup.

Ok my borderline creepy little girl anime avatar toting friend.

Had to come back for this one after I stopped laughing. You claim to be in the EU yet know nothing about it. Well the gentleman from Japan does know
more about the EU than you do, Ukraine isn't part of the EU. Even though you posted the associate agreement as proof yes that's funny. Might want to apologize to him for the racist attack as well since he's right and your well I won't say more.

So let's see if I can't help out the EU member here learn about it. An associates agreement they you put forward as proof of your incorrect statement I might add. Is a treaty between the European Union (EU), its Member States and a non-EU country that creates a framework for co-operation between them.NOTICE THE KEY WORD NON-EU COUNTRY.

In the future when you try to correct people might take the time to learn what your talking about.

edit on 7/21/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ehm, I didn´t say they are a member. They signed the association agreement which means the process of joining is set in motion, and therefore this applies,

Due to the huge volume of EU rules and regulations each candidate country must adopt as national law, the negotiations take time to complete. The candidates are supported financially, administratively and technically during this pre-accession period.

The problem is that you took my comment out of the context of the preceeding discussion, which you were not a part of.

In the future when you try to correct people might take the time to learn what your talking about.

Right back at ya.
edit on 21-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

On 27 February 2014 the Yatsenyuk Government was formed which included 3 Svoboda ministers, Deputy Prime Minister Oleksandr Sych,

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope your next post is more accurate because these two sucked.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ehm, I didn´t say they are a member. They signed the association agreement which means the process of joining is set in motion.

Right back at ya.

Try again an associate agreement is a trade agreement has nothing to do with joining the EU. First step is they ask to join that hasn't happened yet requires a vote. Then they have to meet the cipenhagen criteria this takes years. Then the EH votes.

So once again your clueless thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

And that link mentions nothing about a vice president or George Soros. So what were you trying to prove? Also as had been explained to you time and again they only served in those positions from February to July of 2014.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Try again an associate agreement is a trade agreement has nothing to do with joining the EU.

Really?

en.wikipedia.org...

n 2012, the EU initialled deals on free trade and political association with Ukraine; however, EU leaders stated that these agreements would not be ratified unless Ukraine addresses concerns over a "stark deterioration of democracy and the rule of law", including the imprisonment of Yulia Tymoshenko and Yuriy Lutsenko in 2011 and 2012.[2][3][4][nb 1] Deadlines were set for Ukraine to carry out the required changes to its justice and electoral systems in order to enable the formal signing of their agreements with the EU in Vilnius on 29 November 2013.[8] But although the then Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych had urged the Ukrainian parliament to adopt laws so that Ukraine could meet the EU's criteria,[9][10][nb 2] the Ukrainian government suspended preparations for signing the association agreement on 21 November 2013.[6][12] Yanukovych still attended the aforementioned EU summit in Vilnius on 28–29 November 2013 where the association agreement was originally planned to be signed but it was not.[9][13] The decision to put off signing the association agreement led to pro-EU Euromaidan movement.[14] These led to the removal of Yanukovych and his government by parliament after the 2014 Ukrainian revolution in February 2014.[6][15] Since then Ukraine has been striving towards integration into the European Union and portions of eastern Ukrainian regions near the Russian border engage in War in Donbass. The political part of the Association Agreement was signed on 21 March 2014 by the new Prime Minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk.[1] Meanwhile, the EU has attempted to stabilize Ukraine by freezing assets of Russians and Ukrainians and by granting financial help to Ukraine.[1][6][16] The economic part of the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement was signed on 27 June 2014 by the new President, Petro Poroshenko,[17] who described this as Ukraine's "first but most decisive step" towards EU membership.[18] Poroshenko also set 2020 as a target for an EU membership application.[19]

Petro Poroshenko,[17] who described this as Ukraine's "first but most decisive step" towards EU membership.[18]
Poroshenko also set 2020 as a target for an EU membership application.[19]

First step is they ask to join that hasn't happened yet requires a vote. Then they have to meet the cipenhagen criteria this takes years. Then the EH votes.

What part of process of joining set in motion, differs from that?

So once again your clueless thanks for playing.

Please, you posted three fail posts in a row.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And that link mentions nothing about a vice president or George Soros.

What are you on about? I didn't say anything about George Soros.

So what were you trying to prove?

If you had payed only a little attention you would have seen I replied to someone who was asking me where I got the notion of a deputy PM from.

Also as had been explained to you time and again they only served in those positions from February to July of 2014.

When did I ever deny that?

Amazing the stuff that apparently goes on in the mind of others.

edit on 21-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

Did you even read the post you replied to? dragonridr was refuting rebelv's claims that George Soros backed Nazi youth in Ukraine and that the Ukrainian vice president admitted to being a Nazi. Since you admit that your post has nothing to do with either of those topics why did you reply to that post?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join