It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Government Acknowledges that Some of Its Leaders Are Nazis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

So you attack the OP source which is very well known for its credibility and counter it with WordPress propaganda?

You do understand that what I posted is easily verifiable...

Valentyn Oleksandrovych Nalyvaichenko (Ukrainian: Валенти́н Олекса́ндрович Налива́йченко; born 8 June 1966; Zaporizhia)[2] is a Ukrainian diplomat, politician, and statesman. On 24 February 2014, the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian parliament) appointed Nalyvaichenko the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU),[3] on 18 June 2015 he was relieved of the office.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Still laughing?

Of course you will attack the source, it doesn't parrot that mainstream garbage that you're used to feasting on

Care to show me where anything I posted was wrong...I bet you can't or you would have?

Also it is better to attack the source than it is to attack the poster, and you have been here long enough to know that is what they(ATS mods) would rather have than the other way around.

It's always a fallacy with you, this time you attacked the source and misrepresented the content while providing unfounded claims presenting them as fact.

WHat is unfounded and why haven't you proved it wrong?

Heck that's at least 3 fallacies in one post!

And yet you have proven nothing that can be considered a fallacy...but feel free to show me?
edit on 18-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

You know marching in black uniforms, having swastika tatoos

Like "Cyberberkut?"

Like Pavel Gubarev?

And doing zeig heil

Like the Donetsk Narodni Republic?

Really displays a personal belief system

Oh, and note the black and gold flags at this Donetsk rally:

They are the banner of the Eurasian Fascist movement:

More here and especially here.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nothing but propaganda

When you fail in argument you trot out pictures OUT OF CONTEXT

And implied context

Blah
edit on 19-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Nothing but propaganda

Your OP was nothing but propaganda from a known Kremlin propaganda organ that has been provenb to lie countless times.

When you fail in argument you trot out pictures OUT OF CONTEXT

Please put these photographs in their proper context, please. Cyberberkut posts Anti-Semitic propaganda:

eajc.org...

Pavel Gubarev was a Neo-Nazi before electing himself "president" of the "Donetsk Ethnic Republic." Berkut smashed ballot boxes to prevent Eastern Ukrainians from participating in the parliamentary elections that legitimized the federal government in Kyiv. They carry the Eurasian Fascist banner at rallies. Please put all this into what you believe is aproper context.

And implied context

Well? Contextualize, already. Or can't you?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

Here's an idea: instead of mounting a personal attack, why don't you discuss the issue? In the Second World War, the invading Germans were looked upon as liberators. During the Russian Civil War, and later, under Stalin, Ukrainians suffered and died because of Russia. Is it surprising, then, that Nazi symbols have a different meaning to Ukrainians than they do to other nationalities? I have shown that pro-Russian factions embrace the fascist and Anti-Semitic aspects of Nazi "philosophy." Don't you have a problem with that? Or does being pro-Russian make it okay for them to be Nazis?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

www.globalresearch.ca...

Can't get the Nazi BS out fast enough can they?

Any chance you can provide something a bit more unbiased than this...or a bit more credible?

The actual source is an Ukranian news site.

vesti-ukr.com...

Are you.....guys saying that the Ukranian justice department did not admit to this?

Always trying to obfuscate things.
edit on 19-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Here's an idea: instead of mounting a personal attack,

I asked a question based on ongoing observations.

why don't you discuss the issue?

The topic is that the Ukranian justice department acknowledged these nazi ties. I see at least three people trying to steer this thread away from its topic.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Are you.....guys saying that the Ukranian justice department did not admit to this?

It's old news that is being spun. Neo-Nazis are more prevalent in Donetsk and Crimea than in Kyiv. Why don't you want to talk about that? I've posted photos and links to factual articles. Let's engage in some debate rather than name calling, please.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The topic is that the Ukranian justice department acknowledged these nazi ties. I see at least three people trying to steer this thread away from its topic.

The topic is Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Someone here seems to be blind to the ones who are causing the most trouble... and they are not in government in Kyiv.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It's old news that is being spun.

Can you back up this claim?

Neo-Nazis are more prevalent in Donetsk and Crimea than in Kyiv. Why don't you want to talk about that?

Is that the topic of this thread?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Flattering as it is to be the subject of so much attention, I am not the subject of this thread. Please explain why it is okay to be a Neo-Nazi provided you are Pro-Russian?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Mod Note:

Discuss the stated topic directly and refrain from attacking each other (or staff)

Do not reply to this post

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Please explain why it is okay to be a Neo-Nazi provided you are Pro-Russian?

Why does anyone here need to explain such a thing? Nobody is claiming such a thing.

The only reason you are pushing this is because it would somehow cancel out the info in the OP. Apparently you feel this is necessary.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Can you back up this claim?

Any history book will tell you as much.

Neo-Nazis are more prevalent in Donetsk and Crimea than in Kyiv. Why don't you want to talk about that?

Is that the topic of this thread?

It is now. Why won't you explain why Pro-Russian Nazis are good guys?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Any history book will tell you as much.

Any history book will tell me that the Ukranian justice department released this info?

So who is spinning it then?

Why won't you explain why Pro-Russian Nazis are good guys?

Who was supporting Russia or Pro Russian Nazis? I sure wasn't. Why should I have to explain such a thing to you.

Seems like you are hardwired to view eveything from a Pro/Anti Russia viewpoint, and it's clear where you stand yourself.
edit on 19-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join