It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The United States Of America Going TO Have Another Civil War? If So Over What?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think it could start due to breakaway states or something like that. . . .

It happened before for the very same reason. .. . . . .

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

What if the standard of living very gradually drops and the standard of entertainment becomes more intense?.

Like lots of good stuff to watch on TV and a fridge full of cheap beer to keep you from opening your eyes.

There will be a revolution only when people no longer have distractions to keep them from realizing how truly miserable they are, and it will probably last about 8 minutes between commercials.

Well with the government shutdown the end of welfare and the warning from homeland security to have 6 months of food and water stored up, I think we may be moving towards a lower standard of living.

If people cannot find work and eat food they will start to loot, and create a food shortage situation. Supply lines may be blocked and chaos could ensue without rule of law.

So I am bumping this thread because it looks like a divide is forming on the right and left.
I hope it never happens but I think it could be possible if not probable in our lifetime.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No, they will bypass the President with a new bill to restart or fund the closed portions of the Government before it even gets close to that point.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join