It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annual State of the Climate Report is out and a doozy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Priestly Obama speaks in 2008.

What did he know?

Barack Obama: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008)

Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket

Get ready to PAY !!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It is bad news, but because it is science there will be some who deny it.

People are funny when it comes to science mos of their life depends on it in one way or another yet they still become very selective in what they accept.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sadly the data is skewed and it only takes what it wants and forget that earth is older and it has more historical warming and cooling periods and they are actually recoded also.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: smurfy

Actually the warmest period "recorded" was during medieval times, but earth was warmed than that during the Pilocenic epoch.

Ice Core Data Confirms Medieval Period Warmer Than Present

Submitted by admin on Tue, 06/15/2010 - 12:21.

New ice core data indicates that natural climate variations caused huge temperature variations in the past. A recent study finds:
1.The Medieval Warming period had temperatures that approached 1°C higher than current temperatures, in spite of lower CO2 levels.
2.The Minoan Warming period had temperatures that possibly exceeded current temperatures by 1°C, in spite of lower CO2 levels.
3.The previous interglacial period, approximately 130,000 years ago, had temperatures in excess of 4°C versus current temperatures, in spite of lower CO2 levels.

Medieval Warm Period Rediscovered
theresilientearth.com.../medieval-warm-period-rediscovered

Yup, like I said, we all know who Gavin Schmidt is don't we? remember the UEA e-mails? He's the cagiest guy on the planet!

edit on 17-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I keep reading from people that the data is skewed, but when those people are asked to provide the evidence of it they always fall short of doing so.

They don't forget the earth is old either in fact they know it is that is why they get data from sediment and ice core samples.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Another problems is How the data is thrown out there and then the realization that is can not be 100% backed.

Smufy have some good input on what is going on specially with Gavin Schmidt and his so call data

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Original Posted Here

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join