It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding strange noises I only hear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

I used to grow my own shrooms only for myself; shroom flashback? Only did them about 20 times in 2 years.

Doubt that. I meant more current abuse, based on your user name. I was stabbing in the dark.

What do you think it was?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I used to grow my own shrooms only for myself; shroom flashback? Only did them about 20 times in 2 years.

Doubt that. I meant more current abuse, based on your user name. I was stabbing in the dark.

What do you think it was?

I personally think it was some neurological neuron flash, like a seizure or something, but I had an ex who has seizures and it was nothing like that at all. There was no paralysis at all anywhere, just a bit of tingling. It just seems strange to me why something strange like this, as it has happened before without voices, only occurs when I am trying to sleep. Which gives me reason to suspect that this instant was different. I have had dreams and strange visions/ideas before while trying to fall asleep or while asleep that seem like they are for a reason, but they have never had audible voices to them, they were always in my voice-or thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There was no paralysis at all anywhere, just a bit of tingling.[/qote]
Forgive me, I'm trying to pin it down. I'm not a doctor.

A "bit of tingling" is nerve endings response. Where was the tingling and duration, exactly?

By the way we all have conversation with "ourselves" I say it like that so people go oh yah, we all make decisions based on balancing options. Some people go off on tangents with that, too.

Just reduce it to this is the symptom. Now,,, "tingling"?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Most of the tingling was in my hands, but right after the flash my entire body jolted a bit, either by shock/surprise or as a result of the neurological jolt which caused my entire body to feel lighter in a way for just a short few seconds. But, my hands and forearms were the ones that tingled for a bit longer like 10 seconds or so.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

But, my hands and forearms were the ones that tingled for a bit longer like 10 seconds or so.

So, not like when you wake up and your arm is asleep, but the same tingle just briefly in your arms and hands. That sounds like nerve tingle, not blood loss. If it happens more frequently for longer periods and you have means, I would consider an MRI of the spine.

Theres a difference between physical and spiritual tingling, nerve endings and lightness of being. Its a matter of duration. Spiritual visitations tend to have longer after effects, associated with a warmth, a glow of sorts in the vision, and a lightness of being that persists for some period. Everything seems 'clearer'.

If you get my meaning. A short event like you recount with a tingling in the extremities might be associated with vertebrae or ligaments in the back pressing on nerves. If you felt the tingling only in the arms and hands and not the legs then higher up, like in the neck vertebraeā€¦

Just my opinion, something to keep an eye on, I'm not a doctor, thanks for responding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join