It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo astronauts bizarre reaction to hoax questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

if Sibrel asked the right question, NASA would be extremely wary of Sibrel, they would have sent some goons after him..

the fact that he has never been visited or even paranoid about it proves you 100% wrong.

so you are suggesting that NASA is incompetent at maintaining the hoax for 40+ years??

even if SIbrel showed the hoax to the world, it would have been easy to take it all away from the public, silence Sibrel permanently and let the episode fade from the memory of history.. that is if NASA was competent enough to hide the hoax for over 40+ years.

but as you are suggesting they arent.. which again goes against your "theories"

Exactly how could NASA "take it all away from the public"?!?

Sibrel's film cannot be taken away. Thousands have a copy of his video, in VHS, or DVD, all around the world. Millions more people that would have downloaded a copy of it via the internet, as well. And they make copies for others, too.

So why do you believe NASA could "take it all away"?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What are the "right questions", which Sibrel didn't ask them, according to your latest 'theory'?

Sibrel showed them the footage, and asked them to explain it. They did not explain anything at all within that same footage, in fact.

I'd say that's asking all the right questions, for sure!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sibrel showed his evidence of a hoax in his first film, "A Funny Thing...".

That's what is shown later on, to the astronauts, on his next film, "Astronauts Gone Wild".

The reactions to the footage don't matter unless the footage holds up, to start with.

It does hold up.

This footage makes it clear, beyond a doubt.

Where is the camera placed when Earth is being filmed, by Apollo 11 astronauts, supposedly about halfway to the moon? They say Earth can be seen out of just one window, and it (that one window) is 'completely filled up with the camera'. So the camera is placed directly to the window, with the blackness of space surrounding the Earth, then.

That would make sense, showing us how the Earth appears so small at such a great distance...

And it shows us how the Earth is surrounded by the blackness of space, as well.

But they lied to us, as we later found out, in fact.

The camera was never placed up to the window. And the blackness we see surround the Earth is not space, either.

We know that, because we see the camera zoom back out, and we see the cabin in lightness, which shows us the truth.

It is more than that, but I'm going off the issue, so I'll end it here.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've never said NASA is capable of hiding the hoax for over 40 years, and in fact, they've utterly failed in their efforts to hide it.

You said it, trying to put it as my claim. Same old crapola tactic, which you keep spewing out, over and over again.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

if you want to compare the circumstances why dont you post your greatest life achievement to date?? ive asked this for a long time already why are you so afraid??

I see....so, you believe that everyone on Earth ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE a greatest life achievement, right?

And you assume that I am too afraid to post my own 'greatest life achievement to date', for some reason?

It might surprise you, then, to realize that most people do not really have a 'greatest life achievement to date'.

I don't, and I'm certainly not afraid to say that I don't, either. If I ever get one, I'll be more than happy to post you all about it, but, alas, I have none to post, as yet..

What about you? Please tell me about it. Don't be afraid to post it, since you'd look like a complete hypocrite .

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It is not that we have no achievements in saying this, btw.

But many people cannot say any one of their achievements stands out from all the rest, as to become their 'greatest lifetime achievement'.

It is hard to even define the term 'greatest lifetime achievement', as it is very subjective.. It can be a single thing, or many things over time, and so on...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
It is not that we have no achievements in saying this, btw.

But many people cannot say any one of their achievements stands out from all the rest, as to become their 'greatest lifetime achievement'.

It is hard to even define the term 'greatest lifetime achievement', as it is very subjective.. It can be a single thing, or many things over time, and so on...

you still havent posted your greatest lifetime achievement yet regardless of how many times you are asked..

instead you try your best to distract from posting it.

im not asking for mankinds greatest achievement, im asking for your personal one.. thought you were smarter than that?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I see....so, you believe that everyone on Earth ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE a greatest life achievement, right?

yes they would, there is something that they have personally achieved that they are most proud of

And you assume that I am too afraid to post my own 'greatest life achievement to date', for some reason?

looks like it, but.. after these few posts, im guessing you dont have one..

It might surprise you, then, to realize that most people do not really have a 'greatest life achievement to date'.

I don't, and I'm certainly not afraid to say that I don't, either. If I ever get one, I'll be more than happy to post you all about it, but, alas, I have none to post, as yet..

What about you? Please tell me about it. Don't be afraid to post it, since you'd look like a complete hypocrite .

oh i see you dont have one, no wonder you try your best to degrade the achievements of others..

its mere petty jealousy.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I've never said NASA is capable of hiding the hoax for over 40 years, and in fact, they've utterly failed in their efforts to hide it.

You said it, trying to put it as my claim. Same old crapola tactic, which you keep spewing out, over and over again.

hold up hold up..

NASA has utterly failed in their efforts to hide the hoax??

that would mean that the hoax would have solid evidence available then?

and yet you are here trying to make reactions of astronauts as vague supporting evidence instead of using solid evidence?

tell me more about how NASA has failed utterly to hide the hoax and all the hard evidence that no scientist has been able to refute, let alone amateurs.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Sibrel showed his evidence of a hoax in his first film, "A Funny Thing...".

That's what is shown later on, to the astronauts, on his next film, "Astronauts Gone Wild".

The reactions to the footage don't matter unless the footage holds up, to start with.

It does hold up.

This footage makes it clear, beyond a doubt.

now if you, someone with NO TRAINING IN PSYCHOLOGY can pick this out..

what makes you believe a trained professional in human psychology who has spent most of their lives studying human behaviour has someone missed this??

Where is the camera placed when Earth is being filmed, by Apollo 11 astronauts, supposedly about halfway to the moon? They say Earth can be seen out of just one window, and it (that one window) is 'completely filled up with the camera'. So the camera is placed directly to the window, with the blackness of space surrounding the Earth, then.

That would make sense, showing us how the Earth appears so small at such a great distance...

And it shows us how the Earth is surrounded by the blackness of space, as well.

But they lied to us, as we later found out, in fact.

The camera was never placed up to the window. And the blackness we see surround the Earth is not space, either.

We know that, because we see the camera zoom back out, and we see the cabin in lightness, which shows us the truth.

It is more than that, but I'm going off the issue, so I'll end it here.

yyou just mixed two different scenes and assumed they were one..

why dont you take footage from Apollo 17 next time and compare it to voice from Apollo 11 and say its fake next time?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

What are the "right questions", which Sibrel didn't ask them, according to your latest 'theory'?

Sibrel showed them the footage, and asked them to explain it. They did not explain anything at all within that same footage, in fact.

I'd say that's asking all the right questions, for sure!

you see.. Sibrel is asking the right questions.. there you go again..

Has Sibrel ever been visited by NASA goons?? has he ever been paranoid of it??

if the answer is "no" you just proved yourself wrong completely.. congratulations.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Exactly how could NASA "take it all away from the public"?!?

Sibrel's film cannot be taken away. Thousands have a copy of his video, in VHS, or DVD, all around the world. Millions more people that would have downloaded a copy of it via the internet, as well. And they make copies for others, too.

So why do you believe NASA could "take it all away"?

because they are capable of keeping hundreds and thousands of people involved quiet for over 40 years..

you cant just pick and choose your scenario which suits you.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You assume NASA has hidden cameras planted in all the astronauts' houses, to record everything on video/audio, first of all? They would need to, right?

Now, if that's true, what would they do? Show it to their experts in psychology? Of course, you say.

And these experts would notice how the astronauts react, speak, etc.

NASA then gets a report from their experts in psychology, who measured the astronauts' reactions, determined they were normal reactions, by honest men. The report notes they do not appear to be lying, or nervous, or worried about Sibrel's claims, whatsoever. They are very patient, in such extreme conditions. Blah, blah...

You claim that NASA would have shown the footage to their experts in psychology, and if these experts had noticed the reactions were peculiar, in some way, and/or looked a bit fishy, then NASA would have killed Sibrel at once, to hide it from the public.

Sure, that makes perfect sense!!! In a bizarro-world, anyway...

*snip*

so what you have just posted in a long winded rant is that astronauts who were directly involved in the hoax are not being watched and can at anytime at their own pleasure expose the hoax without any concern to their life or families life whatsoever..

because as you stated in later posts.. its impossible for NASA to delete thousands/millions of copies once its out in the public such as what SIbrel had done.

do you enjoy destroying your own arguments?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Perhaps I can say one of my achievements is worth noting, though.

I started my own business, years ago, which is achievement I'm proud of.

Why?

Because of several reasons, but mostly because I worked at a company for years. I did good work, and was persistent in doing good work, despite how little it was appreciated by management. Anyway, I was still proud of what I did, and hadlearned, throughout this period. I eventually knew how to do every job in the company, as it was shutting down, and most people had moved on. It was just me, and a couple of other people, at the end.

There was a part of the business which was not resolved, though. The Directors didn't know what to do with it, at first. One director knew about me, though I didn't know him at all, in fact. That was so rewarding to me, beyond doubt.

So there you have it...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

oh i see you dont have one, no wonder you try your best to degrade the achievements of others..

its mere petty jealousy.

Great achievements have been done by people, and I'm not jealous of them, I only can admire them for what they've done.

I have no desire to try and degrade them for what they did, whatsoever. I don't get jealous because someone outshines anything I've ever achieved in my lifetime. It doesn't bother me, at all.

What bothers me are those who claim an achievement, and exploit it, for all it's worth, while they never earned it, because they have always lied about their greatest lifetime achievements.

And that's the real problem I have with the 'heroic' Apollo astronauts...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

so what you have just posted in a long winded rant is that astronauts who were directly involved in the hoax are not being watched and can at anytime at their own pleasure expose the hoax without any concern to their life or families life whatsoever..

because as you stated in later posts.. its impossible for NASA to delete thousands/millions of copies once its out in the public such as what SIbrel had done.

It is simple to monitor the Apollo astronauts, as I'm sure they do. You have mistaken what I've been saying here, obviously.

However, it is not so simple to recover countless copies of the video, all over the planet. It is actually impossible to do that, in any fashion. You must surely realize that, no?

Anyway, it is not a valid comparison, or even close to it.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Great achievements have been done by people, and I'm not jealous of them, I only can admire them for what they've done.

I have no desire to try and degrade them for what they did, whatsoever. I don't get jealous because someone outshines anything I've ever achieved in my lifetime. It doesn't bother me, at all.

What bothers me are those who claim an achievement, and exploit it, for all it's worth, while they never earned it, because they have always lied about their greatest lifetime achievements.

And that's the real problem I have with the 'heroic' Apollo astronauts...

but that isnt why you believe that its all a hoax..

that isnt your "problem" that is more of a result..

you cant believe that other humans have achieved such a fantastic achievement especially back in the 60's.. thats your real problem..
because of that you have tried to makeup excuses to make it more believable to you, which has resulted in convincing yourself that they are lying about their achievements which has nothing to do with you anymore..

your real problem is basically jealousy of NASA's achievements of landing men on the moon.. just because you have convinced yourself doesnt mean that its true.. as some people are convinced the earth is flat.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It is simple to monitor the Apollo astronauts, as I'm sure they do. You have mistaken what I've been saying here, obviously.

However, it is not so simple to recover countless copies of the video, all over the planet. It is actually impossible to do that, in any fashion. You must surely realize that, no?

Anyway, it is not a valid comparison, or even close to it.

so its easy to monitor the astronauts now?? flip-flop

so when they found out that Mitchell was going to meet with a known hoax theorists who was on the right track to exposing the hoax, visiting his house for whatever purpose they decided to turn the other eye and not prepare for it at all??

think bigger.. its not a one man operation run by yourself..

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

because they are capable of keeping hundreds and thousands of people involved quiet for over 40 years..

They aren't thousands of people who would have any idea about it, for starters.

For example, look at Grumman. They have all these people who work on the LM. Many people, I'd think...

So they all do specific jobs to build the LM, and they finish it, and send it off to NASA. Great, they did it!

What did they do, though? They built a craft for NASA, to NASA's specs. That's it.

Why do you think all the Grumman people would have known it actually will work, just as NASA (told us) they had intended it to work, as an actual lunar lander?

Nobody at Grumman would have a clue if it can/will actually work, just as it was intended, in fact. No way.

So try a much smaller number who would know, and it is quite simple for NASA to ensure they keep it a secret.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Perhaps I can say one of my achievements is worth noting, though.

I started my own business, years ago, which is achievement I'm proud of.

Why?

Because of several reasons, but mostly because I worked at a company for years. I did good work, and was persistent in doing good work, despite how little it was appreciated by management. Anyway, I was still proud of what I did, and hadlearned, throughout this period. I eventually knew how to do every job in the company, as it was shutting down, and most people had moved on. It was just me, and a couple of other people, at the end.

There was a part of the business which was not resolved, though. The Directors didn't know what to do with it, at first. One director knew about me, though I didn't know him at all, in fact. That was so rewarding to me, beyond doubt.

So there you have it...

thats just an achievement you are proud of..

but are you willing to defend this achievement as your own?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join