It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shares Public Facebook Account With the World, All Hell Breaks Loose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

27-year-old writer and artist Joe Veix had the genius idea to create Facebook for the world. He published the login details on Twitter and everything after that was a blur.

Link to source material on the story.

Would be cool to have a time lapse of the activity. I suppose Facebook management wasn't happy.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Reading that made me extremely happy. There are times that I am truly in awe of the imaginative possibilities that humanity can collectively come up with. Humanity is impressive... if only we could just quit all the spite and fighting.
edit on 7/17/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just think if everyone did this and it went Viral? Bye Bye Facebook! Or maybe FB would now require strict identity checks to start a account. Could this be a roll out kinda false flag by FB itself? A big Ruse? Just to invade peoples privacy and enact something intrusive all encompassing and a complete total invasion of your privacy?
edit on 7/17/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hahah thats good stuff.
You where eating them wrong
Hahaha

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: roadgravel

Reading that made me extremely happy. There are times that I am truly in awe of the imaginative possibilities that humanity can collectively come up with. Humanity is impressive... if only we could just quit all the spite and fighting.

I agree. Humans can do such positive when they put their minds to it. If mankind could shut down the brains of a small but powerful part of the human race, we might have a chance.

new topics

top topics

join