It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A weird feeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This may sound weird to some but to me its very strange, and I like to try and turn strange into understandable...

For a long time now to me, probably 10-12 years, I have had a strange feeling of something big, like I cant even really describe it, it's just there and has been there for a long time. The weird thing is that while having a conversation with my cousin a few weeks ago, he asked me if I was wondering if somethings going to happen. It hit me hard right there and I told him I'd had a feeling like possibly something big (and thats all I can make of this feeling), possibly some event, or occurance, I dont know, is going to happen. Maybe Ive been 'under the weather' or something for 10 years of my life, and I'm of age, but still very young. That just doesnt seem likely to me, as I tend to get along with others well and I'm usually happy i guess

Maybe its nothing, but when I think its there, as well as my cousin thinks its there, I just thought Id check with others... so let me know what you think.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by shanerz]

join