It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof? "You Can't Handle The Proof!"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Every single conspiracy is around for a reason, there is no proof that people will accept that refutes the "truth". Think of any situation that has happened ever and try to offer proof that the "truth" presented is "false" and that there has been a cover up about the way they actually went down as opposed to what was actually reported and you will get "conspiratorized" up the wazzoo.

Present an alternative to any single historical factual event and be swiftly shot down, you are nuts, you are an idiot, you are a whatever...it never fails. But it doesn't just stop there, try to just put a common sense spin on an every day event that happens...same thing occurs. SMH. Really what it comes down to is whether or not "proof" can be offered to back up alternative "truth" about said events.

The reason they are conspiracies to begin with is because they are covert and designed to create dis-information on purpose. Every magic trick requires a distraction from the magician for you to get the trick being presented. The greater the trick, the greater the distraction that created the ability for the illusion to work in the first place.

Like every great magician, revealing the trick ruins the illusion, so any amount of suggestion on how the trick works is moot.

If you own the banking system, the media (newspapers, tv, movies, publishing, music), the government, the religions, the communications systems, the Internet, the commodities, the technology for geo-engineering, weather modifications, pharmaceutical, sporting industry, gambling, water rights, oil, gold, diamonds, land usage, credit industry, insurance companies, educational institutions, medical techniques and solutions, the stock markets, the monetary system and values, the taxes...then you control the flow of information and can manipulate the way every thing is viewed.

You are a creating a magic trick with illusions and perpetrating and facilitating and filtering and manipulating the very conspiracies you claim have no merit.

People are supposed to buy into the magic trick and how dare anyone offer an alternative or try to solve the mystery...if they do then they just get labeled as nut job conspiracy theorists...which is what you wanted to begin with. Ignorance isn't just bliss, it is expected and demanded.

History is full of it. For as far back as we have been told lie after lie exist for the very benefit of the ongoing magic trick, designed specifically to make anyone that questions the authority of the magician into a bonkers maniac that needs to wear a straight jacket, tin foil hat and be locked in a rubber room.

It takes questioning the magic for a conspiracy to be allowed. Why does it have to be a conspiracy for someone to suggest what they have heard or seen is not being "truthfully" presented? Because there is no way to prove it and anyone that wants to believe the official version will demand "proof".

This is exactly what the magician hopes for; the audience to be mesmerized and hypnotized into an illusion to the point where they question what they saw with their own 2 eyes. They want you to doubt it, they want you to offer other possibilities, that is the fun in it for them. The magic trick was done to perfection if they do what ever they want in plain sight and left you shaking your head at the very thought that what you witnessed could not possibly be real or the "truth" without the "proof" of the illusion even existing in the first place.

This is not to suggest that real things have not happened. They have, just not the way they are always presented as being factual.

Just look over the list I presented above outlining control and ownership of specific magic tricks and tell me that you believe any of them, if not all of them are not being used as an illusion over the global population.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I guess the question should be...

Can you handle the proof that debunks a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

edit on 7/17/2015 by Klassified because: remove quote

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That people on a conspiracy site spend ALL their time denying any conspiracies is rather telling.
Why waste your time?
I am not saying don't debunk ridiculous. But spending ALL your time denying ANY conspiracy makes one wonder why such time is spent.
I guess that such people love exercises in futility.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Often I find what persons who will only believe mainstream accepted science don't understand, is that what they are believing is also not proved in many cases and is ever changing as we learn.

Topics of interest to any of us should be discussed with the same respect for all as we present our views and depending on subject and forum even our intuitions, feelings and hopes.

If someone feels anyone else's belief or idea or "proofs' are stupid or crazy, common courtesy would presume that we address why and not use the terms crazy nor try to insinuate the person's ideas are ignorant. Instead a WISE person presents his/her information on the subject with appropriate backing if there is any and let the readers decide what they will feel about each post.

I just wish the world was full of people intelligent enough to understand that the dumbest person who has manners and a sense of cooperative sharing are much more intelligent in their way than the persons who want to hammer their own belief home by bullying and derision.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Just exactly what proof are you going to offer that the truth is factual? It doesn't matter if you debunk junk, the fact remains that the conspiracy still exist whether you want it to or not, hence the magic trick doesn't go away just because you offer "proof" that it was in fact real when it was just an illusion to begin with.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

WMD's Iraq!

Next question ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yeah, bullying opinions are so effective for changing the outcome. I just think the amount of people that are so eager to believe every word coming out of someones mouth is the truth and nothing but the truth, especially when there is so much evidence and common sense to the contrary.

Still whatever can be offered as "backing" up of any alternative theory to the facts being represented do very little to change the opinions of those that steadfastly refuse to accept what they saw was in fact an illusion to begin with.

The interesting thing about any conspiracy is whatever the reason or how something did happen, the real truth will never be fully explained or change the outcome of what already transpired.

Personally, most of what I have ever been taught in school or been reported to by the media or force fed by my rabbi has been in my opinion packed full of lies and it just comes down to me making a conscious effort to find my own truth.

I mean the list is endless as to the amount of ridiculous claims made by those claiming to know the truth and yet there is no way to verify any of it. All of it is supposed to just be accepted as factual because it just is.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Who says they didn't have them? Maybe they just did not want the rest of the world to know they took them and stockpiled them for future false flag events? Certainly 9/11 happened, right? Would we really expect them to admit any part of it was false? It still happened and we still suffered greatly from it and whatever they wanted us to believe we swallowed hook line and sinker.

The aftermath and all it's shenanigans just served to further the original "trick". Conspiracy accomplished by lack of evidence to the contrary.

I just remember the illusion of it all was mesmerizing and I hardly even noticed that there were no wmd's found or recovered, I was to busy wanting them to "shock and awe" them to oblivion regardless.

What an awesome magic trick that was!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Resistance is Futile

The Borg as 2nd line, expect the obvious assimilation within 50 years, or less, things seem to be accelerating in my opinion, god bless my old ass, i'll miss it all or catch just the beginning, thank god i wont see flying cubes in my lifetime but, i can see it happening, with a hive mind.

Borg was a tennis player? perhaps the future will be in all white (the good guys) rather than the depicted black suited criminals (not talking bankers here but the bad guys) wait ........... have i just stereotyped black and white, guess i am too old for this shoite, it is what it is and it will just keep rolling along

CbG

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Just exactly what proof are you going to offer that the truth is factual? It doesn't matter if you debunk junk, the fact remains that the conspiracy still exist whether you want it to or not, hence the magic trick doesn't go away just because you offer "proof" that it was in fact real when it was just an illusion to begin with.

Chemtrails...the fact is they don't exist and that's the truth.

If someone debunks a conspiracy it isn't a conspiracy anymore, no matter how much you want it to be.

edit on 17-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Okay. So tell me what conspiracies do you think merit debunking? For me there are so many, but offering proof to debunk them is fruitless in it's own endeavor. Basically a lose lose proposition in any case. Win win for them. They get what they want either way. What's done is done and it hardly matters why or how since there is absolutely nothing that can be done to undo it. Mission accomplished either way.

Unless the upper 1% of the upper 1% want to do something different and punish one of the lowly 99% that they already control, all the "proof" in the world will not change their "truth" conspiracy or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Chemtrails do exist and you telling me they don't doesn't change that fact one iota.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Also, the fact you refuse to open your eyes proves you are just incapable of seeing proof when it is right there in front of you. Instead you dig your heels in and push as hard as you can because admitting that you are wrong would be an admission that you have been "tricked".

link   

shoite exists, chemtrails? not sure but i'm sure we are being experimented on, especially with vaccines and "forced" vaccines, hell, for governments, we are lab full of mice

CbG

link   
a reply to: Klassified

Is that a mocking clap or a hooray clap?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I believe that any conspiracy that has no basis in fact deserves to be debunked.
I believe that some people spend far too much time debunking a conspiracy for the effort they put into it given the end result.
I believe that there are conspiracies in this world that are true, and that there are people who are conditioned to debunk/argue against those conspiracies and they are very easy to spot.
I believe that the greatest trick the devil ever did was to convince man that he didn't exist.
The last comment was just opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Truth is an idea that one has accepted as fact. Proof is not often required, only comfort.

Once a person is comfortable with an idea and accepts it as fact, anything to the contrary that does not provide the same level of comfort will not be accepted.

The more people that attach themselves to the idea, the greater the comfort level, and it becomes progressively more difficult to alter any part of that idea.

The collective hive mind is a formidable force.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Of course they exists, as to why, that will further the conspiracy. I am certain there is more than one reason for them, but I will just let you take a look at a different perspective involving "false flags". The fact they can orchestrate these happenings worldwide without impunity should be enough to believe they can hide in plain sight what "chemtrails" don't do.
edit on 17-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Chemtrails do exist and you telling me they don't doesn't change that fact one iota.

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I guess the question should be...

Can you handle the proof that debunks a conspiracy?

That would be a "no".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join