It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newscorp Releases MH 17 Aftermath Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Show me the bodies in the parachute harnesses and I will conclude fact, until then I call it hysterical trauma induced speculation . Or out right bull# in the attempt to cover something up .

Why would you do that? Why not take a neutral stance.......

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well since they said they thought it was a Ukrainian military aircraft, but it was in reality a civilian aircraft...How better a way to push blame somewhere else and use the argument you shot down a military plane not a civilian airliner.

But you were just refering to an actual crash on another day......

And what do you mean push blame somewhere else? You really think this was a propaganda movie made with the intent to release this to the media?(by the seperatists)
edit on 17-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouPeople

Show me the bodies in the parachute harnesses and I will conclude fact, until then I call it hysterical trauma induced speculation . Or out right bull# in the attempt to cover something up .

Why would you do that? Why not take a neutral stance.......

Why would you not read the thread before you made that statement. I have said I do not no who is in the video Russian Ukrainian it all sounds Greek to me .

I made an observation about the video without taking sides. Why does everyone subscribed implied intent to everyone else's statement ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

But you were just refering to an actual crash on another day......

Exactly.

And what do you mean push blame somewhere else? You really think this was a propaganda movie made with the intent to release this to the media?(by the seperatists)

Would you want to take the blame for shooting down a civilian airliner?

Neither do they, and as for pushing blame somewhere else that is what one tries to do when they don't want to take blame...just as they did.

What are you talking about it being propaganda...it shows what happened because they had to get this from someone related to the separatists or them as it is from their recording of events.

And as it has been said before...this is not new news as to what the separatists did after figuring out they screwed up big time.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

SO why are you trying to make them look as though they happened at the same time?

I'm not. They couldn't have happened at the "same time".

Chutes come down slower…

The rest of what you sad jives somewhat. Something I read has a jet shooting down the airliner, and the jet being shot down out of revenge.

So both planes crash and the chutes 'obviously' were seen after.

Unless you're trying to manufacture a whole new mystery and again, somehow bring it all the way around to Putin did it?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What does luggage have to do with the parachute reports I was talking about ?

You implied they might be covering up? Covering up what?

Rummaging through luggage destroys evidence for the investigation, they didn't seem too concerned about covering that up, they filmed it.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Would you want to take the blame for shooting down a civilian airliner?

There it is. There is no evidence of a ground missile even being fired. But again as the vid hints at, there was a second plane.

So now I get your stance-- The "Russians" helped the eastern Ukrainians shoot down the airliner. Never mind the chutes the guy is talking from that plane as he stands over the burning wreckage.

The fire truck has barely arrived.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

''A Pilot was seen Crawling'' ? Didn't think anyone would come out of that moving.

You're right, nobody from the airliner survived, least of all the pilots. he's talking about a Pilot from another plane at another place. He says, "get over there, drive over there".

ETA: The reports of chutes from another plane that was shot down, the Ukrainian jet that was downed for downing the airliner. They would want him alive.
edit on 17-7-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What does luggage have to do with the parachute reports I was talking about ?

You implied they might be covering up? Covering up what?

Rummaging through luggage destroys evidence for the investigation, they didn't seem too concerned about covering that up, they filmed it.

First of all I opined I did not imply .

Going through luggage is covering it up. I remember a big deal made out of Pristine passports found at the crash site. Did they fall out of the air or did they come out of luggage ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Going through luggage is covering it up.

Or rummaging for money and jewelry…
edit on 17-7-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What can you say human nature. It all depends on their military discipline . I did find it funny how when the credit cards started turning up online suddenly they found a mess of them at the crash site and turn them in .
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I made an observation about the video without taking sides. Why does everyone subscribed implied intent to everyone else's statement ?

Yeah, well, you are not fooling anyone......

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You are clearly having a hard time with remembering the progession of this discussion. You seem confused......

Want me to do a little recap to put things in context for you?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouPeople

Yeah, well, you are not fooling anyone......

I can see were being honest would be a strange concept for you.

edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: Greathouse

My point was people there at the crash site had nothing to hide. They didn't bring down the airliner. If they had , they wouldn't be standing around there filming themselves digging through the debris.

They'd be on the run, hiding as far away as possible. Think about that.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
originally posted by: Greathouse

My point was people there at the crash site had nothing to hide. They didn't bring down the airliner. If they had , they wouldn't be standing around there filming themselves digging through the debris.

They'd be on the run, hiding as far away as possible. Think about that.

Wouldn't you?

Yes I understand people were looting the plane wreck. But those people could also have been soldiers from one side or the other . On top of stealing valuables they could have been told to be on the outlook for certain items such as passports, any type of government or scientific information and also been told to look for certain types of holes or projectiles that could've brought down the plane .

I see your point do you see mine?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Too big a mess. I'd hear and see the tragedy, come running like everyone else there and stare dumbfounded at the burning wreckage and carnage… Jaw dropped, bug eyed, total shock.

I might even cry. Those poor people.

Why the hell are the Brits and the EU holding the evidence without providing closure for everyone? Theres only one answer to that.

If Russians did it they would splash that prime time without end, smoking gun as it were…. but it ain't the Russians and the "eastern" Ukrainians that are suspect, and they know it.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I can see were being honest would be a strange concept for you.

Ehm, that doesn't even make sense as a reply to my comment.

What a very intelligent tactic to turn things around like that. Very impressive.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

There it is. There is no evidence of a ground missile even being fired. But again as the vid hints at, there was a second plane.

Where was that even said, or hinted at?

And there was no second plane, as it was said because the separatists thought they shot down a Ukrainian military plane...but again I see facts don't really matter to you.

So now I get your stance-- The "Russians" helped the eastern Ukrainians shoot down the airliner. Never mind the chutes the guy is talking from that plane as he stands over the burning wreckage.

Well other than this one person saying they saw a chute what evidence has ever been shown to back this claim?

Not sure about you, but I prefer to see actual evidence before I believe hearsay any day...so where is this evidence that it really happened?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If they had , they wouldn't be standing around there filming themselves digging through the debris.

And yet they did...what a crazy world we live in.

You do understand that there were more separatists in the area other than what is seen on the video, so it may not have been those being filmed that doesn't mean it wasn't other separatists who did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join