It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organised debunking of anything Chemtrail is well oiled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

For people too lazy to go to the link....
Kinda explains why the contrails aren't dissipating, altho interestingly no mention of aircraft exhaust pollution.

Because pollution is more of a problem closer to the ground from things such as these...

Than this at 35000 ft above your head...

Oh and aircraft pollution has been discussed...

www.flyingclean.com...

www.areco.org...

www.scientificamerican.com...

So just because it isn't mentioned in every article about contrails, and or so called chemtrails don't think it isn't known.
edit on 17-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I must've asked if You just read it...(rolling eyes again...)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Oh lord now I have to go google "high altitude" pollutants!!!

In my defense, LOL, since I grew up with people screaming about the hole in the ozone....you'd figure aircraft being closer it's would have more of an impact? (banging head on keyboard)

I'm so glad I could assist you in making myself look like a moron tho.....
KEWL!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not a proponent of chemtrails, but I did run across the below post, purportedly from AnonSec.

To me it's silly, but perhaps someone else may enjoy it.

#OPNASADRONES

Operation NASA Drones was first about getting access to the drones for atmospheric data relating to climate change, but as we dug deeper into their network, we found NASA is involved in more than we could have ever imagined, from chemtrails to UFO coverups and alien reverse engineered technology. This finding was similar to a geologist looking for dirt samples in a Aztec pyramid and finding f'ing El Dorado.

After several years with maintained access to NASA drone servers thanks to the dark army, we have more than enough data to start leaking webcam logins, drone GPS, atmosphere statistics, chemical analysis and video logs. For the past year we have been intercepting all traffic on drone servers and recording the data to recreate the flight paths. Encrypted Full copies of the over 100GB leak of data has been sent to WikiLeaks and TheGuardian with instructions on how and when to release if our demands are not met.

First we want NASA to stop editing its atmospheric data to try and disprove Global Warming and also delete trace evidence of Chemtrails, including but not limited to samples of high amounts of aluminum, barium, strontium and other hazardous or radioactive chemicals being found in the upper atmosphere.

Also we want NASA to stop lying and disclose its technological capabilities and accomplishments relating to black project operations for like Operation Indigo Skyfold, Alternatives 1, 2, and 3, Solar Warden, the Earth Defense Force and the Mars Defense Force.

If these demands are not met within the next month, all +100GigaBites data will be leaked promptly and we will continue to propagate deeper into your network and employees lives. We are literally everywhere and can not be stopped, beware of our CyberMafia…

edit on 17-7-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: oletimer

Nice find, but I was last to the party about Operation Indigo Skyfold and sadly it's been TOTALLY DEBUNKED.
I was so disappointed!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

It isn't even debatable if Chemtrail program exists

And you can provide scientific evidence to back this claim, because it hasn't been shown for as long as chemtrail have been around...because if they exist then there should have already been some shown.

Anyone spending time looking up will see clear difference between fast dissipating contrails and haze/cloud seeding Chemtrails

Do you know much about cloud seeding?

I ask because the process of cloud seeding has to have already formed clouds, and the so called chemtrails are supposed be made by large aircraft where there usually aren't clouds like those used for cloud seeding...so how are they connected?

But reading ATS I would swear on my grandpas grave that Chemtrail folks are all lunatics who live underground in sewers and have mental issues

Well if that how you feel, but do us a favor don't lump all of those who debunk this topic as being the same as those who say that.

Because we aren't...but as far as the evidence they present that is a different story.

That's how oiled and organised Debunking is

The calling card of someone who doesn't like their beliefs challenged...or the fact it has been debunked.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

KEWL!!!!

Not my intent, just showing it has been discussed.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The whole reason I'm on ATS is to pass the time and to entertain myself. I'm not here to make any sort of valuable contribution to society...

That's clear then: you argue for fun.

The same way I go about doing it in the "does god exist" threads. The null hypothesis and Occam's Razor. It's not definitive, but it works for me.

You can prove the non-existence of God by non-definitive proof?

Why? Because I spent time considering a bunch of topics' evidence for and against them to see which was more valid then sided with the argument that had the most compelling argument? Oh wait, you have no idea how my thought process works when it comes to selecting whether I believe something or not

There's more to it than that.

How many vapour trails have you personally tested?.

None, but I'm not making claims about what's in them, now am I?

Yes you most certainly are! The very basis of your argument is in relation to the contents of these vapour trails. You're being absurd now.

There are many aspects of cost that can be discussed without knowing the motive. Like the cost to implement a plane with a chemtrail sprayer for one.

...and how could that be used as evidence against an unknown motive.

Desired effect and motivation are the same thing buddy...

Not necessarily. 'What's the motive for the murder detective Krazyshot?'
'He wanted him dead'.
'That's not good enough! Get out of my sight!'
'OK then - I will'
'Good'.

You see? Chum?

Also, why wouldn't you study logic?

Study logic? I use logic, I think most people do, but studying it? That sounds a little pretentious to me. It has it's limits; it's of little use with regard Quantum mechanics. Logic lead me to mysticism, but doesn't explain it.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
That's clear then: you argue for fun.

Uh... Yea... Am I supposed to be ashamed of this or anything? Why do you do it?

You can prove the non-existence of God by non-definitive proof?

I can't prove the non-existence of anything, but I can argue with to a degree of relative certainty. As an agnostic, I also keep an open mind that I may be wrong and am willing to change my stance provided that compelling evidence is supplied.

There's more to it than that.

No there isn't. You are just mad that I don't believe in your dumb conspiracy theory here and opt for the mainstream belief. You are likely also mad that I called out a few other conspiracy theories that you likely believe in. Don't lie to me, you've already established that being willing to change your mind on an issue makes them gullible.

Yes you most certainly are! The very basis of your argument is in relation to the contents of these vapour trails. You're being absurd now.

Don't be dumb. Refutation of a claim isn't a claim in itself. I have the null hypothesis on my side anyways. If someone makes a claim, I don't have to jump through hoops to disprove it because I don't believe it. The ONUS is on the person making the original claim to prove their point. That is how it works in a formal argument, but you wouldn't know that because you seem to have contempt for formal logic and debate rules.

...and how could that be used as evidence against an unknown motive.

Explain to me how these planes are dumping chemicals into the air and we can start. They are either doing it through a separate nozzle with its own tank to release or they are dissolving the chemicals into the fuel. I can't think of any other way you'd be able to dump chemicals in the air from a jet plane.

Not necessarily. 'What's the motive for the murder detective Krazyshot?'
'He wanted him dead'.
'That's not good enough! Get out of my sight!'
'OK then - I will'
'Good'.

You see? Chum?

First off, legal evidence and scientific evidence aren't the same thing. Second off, that is still a motive and the achievement of the desired effect. Your reasoning here lies along the lines that the motive is too vague, but that doesn't make it NOT a motive. Try again.

Study logic? I use logic, I think most people do, but studying it? That sounds a little pretentious to me. It has it's limits; it's of little use with regard Quantum mechanics. Logic lead me to mysticism, but doesn't explain it.

If you can't find the reasons to study logic, then you probably aren't using it correctly.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Well Oiled indeed! But like any Machine, it will break down... Their oil is thin and cheap...Worthless...

One question for debunkers.:
If the hot air in an engine makes that 'contrail',(Plus dirt particles, etc...), are You seriously saying that air stays that hot all freakin day? (The air around it would make that hot air cool down to it's natural surroundings, thus a contrail dissapates soon after creation...) Or maybe that hot air is Magic?
Seriously... Syx...

Um., no. The hot air that come out of the engine mixes with really, really, really cold air. -50C air. Then, it does something you would never in a million years guess. Wait for it.....it freezes.

Then you are left with tiny frozen water droplets that have all clumped together. Kind of like a cirrus cloud, no wait, exactly like a cirrus cloud.

So sorry to disappoint, no magic.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
a reply to: network dudeYou don't want to tell me what SRM's are? Strange - you claim you like to educate.

I have no interest in making a religion of chemtrails, whether for or against and entering into debates with terminologies at my disposal is largely irrelevant as the real evidence for this seemingly huge concern of yours is flimsy on both sides.

Would you like to answer my questions or not?

seeing as how its all irrelevant, no thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Okay so the Chemtrail Conspiracy is that there is a Top Secret program to spray the planet with chemicals from commercial airlines for whatever reason. Let's take a simple look at what would need to happen for this to take place:

1. Anything that is Top Secret has to be compartmentalized and kept to a small number of people in the know.
2. If spraying were to happen, spraying apparatus would need to be installed in the aircraft and maintained by some people. These people would have to be in the know as well as the engineers at Boeing in order to retrofit this equipment. All of these people would also have to be in the know.
3. Airlines need fuel to fly. This fuel is transported by a huge infrastructure worldwide at all airports. If aircraft were spraying something there would need to be a massive infrastructure to support this as well so, I guess these people would also be in the know. The truckers that move the chemicals need to know their cargo so they would be in on it too.
4. The weight that this liquid would have would also need to be compensated for by the pilots as well as a system for compartmentalized containment so the aircraft could fly properly. I guess the Pilots would all have to be in on it as well.

Just this alone would require millions of people to be in the know and somehow no-one has ever spoken up…

- or -

It is all just a load of stupid junk to keep stupid people from paying attention to matters that really count (like what happens on CSPAN every day).
edit on 17-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: readability

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
These threads always make me smile. But they last forever!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

One question for debunkers.:
If the hot air in an engine makes that 'contrail',(Plus dirt particles, etc...), are You seriously saying that air stays that hot all freakin day? (The air around it would make that hot air cool down to it's natural surroundings, thus a contrail dissapates soon after creation...) Or maybe that hot air is Magic?
Seriously... Syx...

The "hot air in the engine" doesn't make the contrail. The fuel, which is a long chain hydrocarbon made up of carbon and hydrogen, is burned in an oxygen rich environment (atnospheric air is 20% or so oxygen). This combustion of CxHx and O2 produces H2O(g) and CO2, and since there is usually some sulphur contamination in fossil fuels, there will be someSOx, which can combine with H2O to produce H2SO4, or sulphuric acid, which can precipitate out as "acid rain". The water vapor exiting the last stage of the turbine section of the engine is flash frozen in the ambient air, which can be -50C or colder. Excess carbon can be emitted as carbon black and can act as condensation nuclii for ambient water vapor. That process makes a contrail The persistence of the contrail depends on the sublimation rate, which can vary with a number of factors, such as pressure, temperature, absorbed radiation, particle size, the molecular weight, the partial pressure in the gas phase of the sublimed substance. If you are really interested, take a look at link.springer.com...-1.
By the way, the same contrail producing oxidation-reduction reaction takes place with piston engines using avgas, which is why the raids during WWII had B-17s producing persistent contrails.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

KEWL!!!!

Not my intent, just showing it has been discussed.

Teasing!!! This thread could use a little lightening up. Plus you did a damn fine job of it anyways!!!
Credit where credit is due an all that.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

See???
I just KNEW someone would give us lay-people a decent explanation!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

It proves it's not just on the Internet as you claimed.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not people who agree.... But also not sad keyboard warriors who like to spend their lives on the net arguing.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I actually find it fascinating

They don't even defend 9/11 official story as much as they defend official position regarding geo engineering

For whatever reason they are spraying

It's something big

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

All he did was explain how contrails form

As usual people like that fail to go into topics of contrails not lasting

While Chemtrails last half a day

So silly for anyone paying attention

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join