It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organised debunking of anything Chemtrail is well oiled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It isn't even debatable if Chemtrail program exists

Anyone spending time looking up will see clear difference between fast dissipating contrails and haze/cloud seeding Chemtrails

But reading ATS I would swear on my grandpas grave that Chemtrail folks are all lunatics who live underground in sewers and have mental issues

That's how oiled and organised Debunking is

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2
But reading ATS I would swear on my grandpas grave that Chemtrail folks are all lunatics who live underground in sewers and have mental issues

A very good description of those chemmies that ignore the evidence and just make crap up about mythical "chemtrails"!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hehe

See what I mean.

Nice to see you Bruce

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

I actually feel like a debunker since this is my 2nd participation in a chemtrail thread this year. What usually happens is, though, that the thread has no evidence in it to support chemtrails. Only conjecture and hearsay. Not good enough. I used to be on the fence on the issue but I'm no longer willing to be intellectually dishonest with myself and refuse to believe in chemtrails with no evidence.

I'm just not religious like that.

I hope you're not one of those guys who assumes anyone with a different opinion is either a shill or troll.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Before I believe anything, I put it through a very tough process, where I read up on both sides and weigh up the possibilities under which it could exist.
Sometimes I start of being totally against something and I mean completely, but then I read up on it and whilst reading and educating myself I get torn into this and then into that direction.

As a trained scientist, my main concern is: Could this be at all possible with what we know?
And sometimes even the most outlandish seeming conspiracies suddenly get seen in a different light and if it is at all possible, I will actually then read up more and more. The more it is likely to exist, the more I am inclined to listen to any theory regarding the idea.

Then I come to a conclusion but the conclusion is malleable depending on new findings.

Of all conspiracy theories or beliefs, I have only found two that NEVER have stood up to even the slightest possibility of being true, as much as I tried and twisted and turned and gave the benefit of the doubt.

One is christianity as written in the bible [unless you read it as a metaphor]. The other is chemtrails.

The points against these are outweighing by far the points for them [of which there are NONE]. They both are built only on stubborn belief and the refusal to listen to anything logical.

Just to show you how crazy I find both of these above ideas, take the good old 'reptilians' theory.

OMG did I have a field day quoting that theory as the most nuts and stupid idea ever. Seriously, it's ludicrous and so co-coo, it's hard to beat.

Yet reading up on completely different but related info, I found out that people with the head of reptiles have been reported all over the world are mentioned in scripts and are made into statues.

We have a residual 'reptilian' part in our mid-brain and when I read up on civilisations older than our human history, I had the idea that dinosaurs who had been around for a few million years more than humans had enough time and intelligence to very well have developed into beings with a civilisation on par with ours now.

Taking all of the above into account, I have to admit that there MAY be a POSSIBILITY, that some of those advanced 'reptile-dinosaur-people' COULD in THEORY still have been around when we as humans made our own civilisatons.

Therefore, I will from now on read anything about it with a far more open mind.

Getting back to 'chemtrails' however, there is absolutely NOTHIN outweighing the logical conclusion that they are no more than contrails. I have read everything and considered every little bit of so called 'evidence' and it all collapsed into a heap of unusable and illogical BS.

I am neither a shill, nor a sceptic but I can't just agree with you on something that has no substance. So I would appreciate not to be insulted.

TL;DR: Reptilians have more of a chance to be true than chemtrails...go figure.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Anyone spending time looking up will see clear difference between fast dissipating contrails and haze/cloud seeding Chemtrails

Anyone that puts their thumb in front of the moon at night can block it out, therefore the moon must be smaller than a thumb. See how that logic sounds when applied to something else that's ridiculous?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ah the fine gentlemen are here to tell me how wrong I am

And yet no one is looking up

The evidence

You want the evidence

Look up

Keep looking up, get your evidence

Seeing is believing

How can a secret program stay secret when it is being utilised in the open ?

It can't, the secret IS out

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nice disinfo there.

It is well documented that contrails can linger for hours.

Most of the professional chemtrail believers don't run with that lie anymore, the well oiled machine that is science has seen to that.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Ah the fine gentlemen are here to tell me how wrong I am

Because you are wrong.

And yet no one is looking up

I look up all the time.

The evidence

Evidence? Where?

You want the evidence

Yes, do you have some?

Look up

Nope, I guess you don't.

Keep looking up, get your evidence

Evidence of what? The idiocy of those who believe contrails are chemtrails? No thanks, we have more than enough as it is.

Seeing is believing

Indeed. And all that you, I, or anyone else sees is contrails.

How can a secret program stay secret when it is being utilised in the open ?

Not very well.

It can't, the secret IS out

So....What's the secret? That there are a lot of ignorant fools that still believe the big, scary chemtrail bogeyman is out to get them?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It isn't even debatable if Chemtrail program exists

Contrails do not always dissipate fast, it depends on the weather, that well oiled conspiracy called physics has informed you of this many times. Why do you keep ignoring this.

Cloud seeding should be bundled with crop spraying. These are well known and nobody would deny them. Why do you keep bundling cloud seeding with chemtrails. I mean Jesus H even a chemtrail believer would have a hard time explaining cloud seeding is a chemtrail for the very simple facts as follows:

Cloud Seeding:
1. Clouds have Formed
2. Spray clouds
3. Clouds fall as rain
4. Clear blue sky.

Chemtrails (according to well oiled believers):
1. Clear blue Sky.
2. Plane sprays chemicals
3. Clouds have formed

The mechanism is the freaking opposite. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot with nice 12 bore shotgun!

edit on 17/7/2015 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

edit on 17/7/2015 by yorkshirelad because: clarification

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
What usually happens is, though, that the thread has no evidence in it to support chemtrails. Only conjecture and hearsay. Not good enough.

A few moments later ...

The evidence

You want the evidence

Look up

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Easier to focus on the lunatics than big oil, (jet fuel), airlines and airplane factories.

Juuust the way big business wants it.

"Keep looking up"

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ah yes, staring up at the sky. All the proof one needs to determine the chemical contents of a cloud. Gotta love chemtrail believers and their confirmation biases.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I'm supposed to be on a break from this site but I couldn't help but reply to your thread.

Chemtrails are real. The conspiracy is real.

Let the debunkers debunk. The derailers derail. Be safe in the knowledge you are aware and they are being fooled - or they are not fooling you.

Be confident in your belief.

Take your theories to more knowledgeable people rather than the people on here who think they are top scientists just because they spend all day on the internet. Then you'll get the answers and discourse you crave. What comes next is truly mind blowing - and it will make you look at the ATS members who are respected in a whole new light.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Just use your eyes, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yea OP, listen to this guy. Go seek out people who agree with you to create your own personal echo chamber of agreement where NO ONE tells you you are wrong and everyone is happy and sunshines happen all the time. This way you don't have to worry about that pesky scientific evidence thing. After all, everyone you talk to says you are right, so why doubt yourself?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

To be fair, I've never seen a single shred of even remotely questionable evidence. Chemmies simply want people to believe their "it looks different, so it's evil" idea. Maybe all the crackpots can pool their allowances and do some legitimate testing. yup, take a plane to 30k feet and test a sample.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

That you even call them theories is a completely joke. Call them what they are, "baseless assumptions."

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
yep...see a full house o the usual suspects here!

It's pretty undeniable the sky's have changed. Whether it's due to the newer type aircraft engines, climate change, or chemtrails is yet to be determined. Calling people who are concerned crackpots is unacceptable behavior regardless.

Those who wish to debunk are also free to do some testing and get their own answers.

It's a FACT the govt has a history of experimenting on the general population here in the USA as well as in other countries.Ignoring that IS accepting ignorance.
Dunno if that is what's happening in our skies, but it also can't be ruled out yet.
Unless of course someone here knows what ALL contractors, agencies, DARPA et al are currently working on?
Yeah....

Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
yep...see a full house o the usual suspects here!

It's pretty undeniable the sky's have changed. Whether it's due to the newer type aircraft engines, climate change, or chemtrails is yet to be determined. Calling people who are concerned crackpots is unacceptable behavior regardless.

Crackpots are the people who are just paranoid for the sake of being paranoid and are likely to search out sources to confirm their paranoia. Concerned people voice their concerns, then do ACTUAL research to see if their concerns are founded or not. Then they discard those concerns if they turn out to be invalid.

Those who wish to debunk are also free to do some testing and get their own answers.

Why should we do that? We aren't the ones who are paranoid and making a bunch of wild claims.

It's a FACT the govt has a history of experimenting on the general population here in the USA as well as in other countries.Ignoring that IS accepting ignorance.

That isn't proof that they are doing it now though.

Dunno if that is what's happening in our skies, but it also can't be ruled out yet.

Yes, it can.

Unless of course someone here knows what ALL contractors, agencies, DARPA et al are currently working on?
Yeah....

Didn't think so.

Well whatever all those organizations are doing, they AREN'T creating chemtrails. Because chemtrails would be the least efficient way to blanket the sky in chemicals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join