It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17: any answers after one year of "investigation"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The MH17 crashed on 17th of July last year at about 17:17 (local time) in Ukraine, it first flew on 17 July 1997, exactly 17 years before the incident.

The immediate statement of the "independent" media:

The results of the "investigation" of "international experts":

Rest in peace, victims of western puppet masters!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Heard Abbot say on the news tonight that we wants to be bring the guility to justice. Yea right , whats he goona do when he finds it was uncle sam but then I outa know that the finding will never be them.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

You forgot to mention the seven different theories Russia has put up for the shoot down. Meanwhile the west has maintained one theory. A little research would help you in your quest for truth . The Dutch investigation is not due out until October 2015 . So stick around and listen that too before you make up your opinion . Maybe it's just me but I like to hear both sides of the stories .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Never-before-seen footage, shocking 17 minute video, but only 4 minutes available:

Full transcript: Russian-backed rebels ransack the wreckage of MH17 in shocking 17-minute video

Some interesting fragments:

Cmdr: They say the Sukhoi (Fighter) brought down the civilian plane and ours brought down the fighter. Background: But where is the Sukhoi?

Background: Who’s opened a corridor for them to fly over here?

Cmdr: We apparently found one black box. We need the second black box.

Cmdr: Five parachutes jumped off this plane. Five people jumped off this plane on the bird site. How to get there?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A moment of silence:

edit on 17-7-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

both sides of the stories

Former advisor to US Republican senators James G. Jatras told RT that he believes the investigation has been politicized.

“There is an ongoing investigation and I am concerned that that is headed by the Dutch who are a member of NATO. [The investigation] is already tainted by a political process,” he said. “All the countries that do have technical means and can point to what exactly happened should be transparent about this. And I don’t think that’s happening unfortunately. So this remains more of a political process than a process establishing responsibility and justice.”

US officials say Ukraine rebels behind MH17 downing, Dutch team cannot confirm

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
mr Putin fired the missile himself !
al least THAT is wat we must believe and so will it be

that we fly civilian planes over an warzone is no issue... hihi

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: Greathouse

both sides of the stories

Former advisor to US Republican senators James G. Jatras told RT that he believes the investigation has been politicized.

“There is an ongoing investigation and I am concerned that that is headed by the Dutch who are a member of NATO. [The investigation] is already tainted by a political process,” he said. “All the countries that do have technical means and can point to what exactly happened should be transparent about this. And I don’t think that’s happening unfortunately. So this remains more of a political process than a process establishing responsibility and justice.”

US officials say Ukraine rebels behind MH17 downing, Dutch team cannot confirm

tells me I'm wrong then links me to RT !!!!!! Rotf

That must be Russia's eighth different Story on the Downing??????
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join